Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? (371 Views)

Will The Rapture Happen Or Not Happen? / End Of The World: When Will The Rapture Happen, What Does The Bible Say? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by Profdammy(m): 10:15am On Jan 13, 2021
Would rapture happen on Mars if we colonized Mars?
Re: Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Profdammy:
I don't think so.
According to science,well sound needs a material medium to travel through.
And according to the Bible the trumpet would sound on earth,and we both know that space is a vacuum. except Angles will have to go to mar and install some scientific equipment, so that the special trumpet they would blow will convert the sound wave into electromagnetic wave, which will then find it way to mars and the equipment they have install will convert the wave into sound wave and voola every one mars will be going up to the mars heaven.
Yes rapture can happen in mars in this way.
Namaste.

3 Likes

Re: Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by obonujoker(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's for human beings.... Wherever thou mayest be!

The rapture is to seperate the children of God from the children of the devil

2 Likes

Re: Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by illicit(m): 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
Will rapture still happen if Kim of North Korea nuke the world
Re: Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by SisterFire(f): 8:09pm On Jan 13, 2021
Profdammy:
Seriously powerful christians like jesusjnr2020( my boyfriend) , At10tion , light099 and Nutella don't believe their is Mars...
Re: Would Rapture Happen On Mars If We Colonized Mars? by SisterFire(f): 8:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
illicit:
Will rapture still happen if Kim of North Korea nuke the world
... then Nairaland false prophet thenoble007 will say Jesus alongside holyspirit asked Kim of North Korea 2 nuke earth ,and those who died by explosions are those who made the first batch of the rapture ...
Pastors and sense grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed Masturbation Out Of My Life. / Mark Of The Beast / Other Issues With The Jehovah Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.