Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? (5466 Views)

Help Me!!!! My Gf Doesn't Moan During Sex / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio) / What Is Your Favorite Word To Moan During Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Lucasmuyiwa: 10:29am On Jan 13, 2021
Hello guys,
I know some of you guys when you see the word moan, you already have a picture of a lady. Virgin like us can’t relate.

I remember back then in school, a friend of mine brought this babe to our flat and the babe was to sleep over.

I woke up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, I was hearing a strange tone. In my mind I was like my guy is drilling this girl badly.

But to my surprise as I was moving close to the room, the voice I was hearing was thick (very thick), it can’t be the babe cos when she greeted us she has a tiny voice.

So I decided to near the door, hold and behold na my guy voice I dey hear. It got to a point he was shouting. Omo!! I just enter my room jeje.

The next day when the girl left, we asked him how far, he said he nearly crippled the girl, that she was just begging. Other guys were shouting bad guy. Me I replied with NASO!!

I don’t know if there’s anything wrong in admitting guys do moan and shout during sex because some see it as a sign of weakness but virgin like me still won’t relate.

So guys,

Are Men Allowed To Moan During S*x?
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by dimexy247(m): 10:30am On Jan 13, 2021
Mourn bawo? undecided

Men don't moan. None that I know of though. Moaning are for women. Only a weak man moans.

4 Likes

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2021
shocked

No two men are the same but all real men are one.
Real men do not show pain or excitement through sounds...it is a weakness. That's why a warrior's only proof are his battle scars.
The same reason Princes Harry and Williams walked behind their mom's casket without as much as a whimper.

A real man does not moan during sex, no real man does that. Well, thats what I was told by my paternal grandmother's first lover.

So, I don't.

I'd rather take in occassional grunts or breath in deeply like my nasal ways are blocked but moan like a child whose sore was just reopened, no way.

If I must make a sound during love-making, it is to talk dirty and get the lady to tell me her secret sexual fantasies and bodycounts at that her moment of discretional vulnerability.

If you've seen lions, dogs and even hen's mate; you'd realize that moaning during sex is for the female specie.

Kind of reminds me of one sex partner I had in the past. She'd always beg me to moan for her. I told her I wasn't wired that way; you shouldn't expect a man who ejaculates with his eyes wide open to scream during sex.
She began emotionally balckmailing me that it was either I wasn't enjoying the deed or I wasn't into her.

I simply told her to be patient that it will come.
That the only time she'd see me moan for her will be at her funeral.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Molahnelson(m): 10:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Virgin like you, hmmmm
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by BtOLAD(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2021
Sex no b burial now....why we go mourn
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Freestainworld(m): 10:45am On Jan 13, 2021
pleasure can make some people do crazy things, it has nothing to do about gender.

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by 44Bulldog(m): 10:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Which kind yeye question be this for early wednesday morning for God sake bayii

When the pleasure is at its peak...u no go know when u go dey scream, u go even dey confess ur sins to God sef cheesy some weak men go dey promise Heaven and Earth...u go dey hear words like "baby I'll buy u a car, I'll buy u a house in lekki blah blah" when they eventually cum, naso their eyes go clear hahaha cheesy

Naso women can easily manipulate h0rny guys before sex cool

Besides, it's "MOAN".... not mourn OP cool
Person die?? grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by VillageBus(m): 10:47am On Jan 13, 2021
everybody is free to cry for the death of there loved ones
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by mercenary: 11:02am On Jan 13, 2021
Who die
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by adadike(f): 11:04am On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Real men do not show pain or excitement through sounds...it is a weakness. That's why a warrior's only proof are his battle scars.
The same reason Princes Harry and Williams walked behind their mom's casket without as much as a whimper.

A real man does not moan during sex, no real man does that. Well, thats what I was told by my paternal grandmother's first lover.

So, I don't.

I'd rather take in occassional grunts or breath in deeply like my nasal ways are blocked but moan like a child whose sore was just reopened, no way.

If I must make a sound during love-making, it is to talk dirty and get the lady to tell me her secret sexual fantasies and bodycounts at that her moment of discretional vulnerability.

If you've seen lions, dogs and even hen's mate; you'd realize that moaning during sex is for the female specie.

Kind of reminds me of one sex partner I had in the past. She'd always beg me to moan for her. I told her I wasn't wired that way; you shouldn't expect a man who ejaculates with his eyes wide open to scream during sex.
She began emotionally balckmailing me that it was either I wasn't enjoying the deed or I wasn't into her.

Who unleashed Nwamaikpe Biko nu?

3 Likes

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by adadike(f): 11:07am On Jan 13, 2021
Lucasmuyiwa, please change 'mourn' to moan'.
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by hashtagged(m): 11:12am On Jan 13, 2021
No they don't thats unmanly
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Murjem(m): 11:26am On Jan 13, 2021
What kind of heavenly question is this one?

No be whom the thing dey sweet go moan ??

Well, the two of una fit dey moan the thing they go like no man's business if rhythm tii sweet.
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by shantti(m): 11:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Freestainworld:
pleasure can make some people do crazy things, it has nothing to do about gender.

My God, so you do moan, u are not a man, *spits*
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Fvckyouall: 11:55am On Jan 13, 2021
No in normal sex no it's not manly, but it's allowed in gay sex and sex with a dominant manly female and a feminine guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by dollytino4real(f): 12:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
guys own is like small ekita chasing rabbit.

1 Like

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by FuckHomophobes: 12:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So, I don't.

You fall my hand sha... What do you have to say when two men have sex together? cheesy
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by FuckHomophobes: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:
No in normal sex no it's not manly, but it's allowed in gay sex and sex with a dominant manly female and a feminine guy

It doesn't have to be with a feminine guy all the time. Even muscular hunks sef dey moan. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Fvckyouall: 12:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

It doesn't have to be with a feminine guy all the time. Even muscular hunks sef dey moan. grin grin

Why muscular guys are not allowed to moan undecided
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by FuckHomophobes: 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Why muscular guys are not allowed to moan undecided

Don't you know muscular guys sef do anal sex? When the top hits the dude prostrate , he's gonna moan to the moon. wink

1 Like

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
mourn ko. moan ni!
op who die? undecided
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Fvckyouall: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
dollytino4real:
guys own is like small ekita chasing rabbit.

We have a pro here
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by Nicepoker(m): 12:47pm On Jan 13, 2021
grin Topic says mourn. Like is the lady you are on top or behind dead?
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by FuckHomophobes: 1:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Fvckyouall:

Lol, that would be hot but I prefer feminine guys they have a cute face when they moan.

grin grin Whatever rocks your boat. I love em hunk and muscular
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by PrinxArthur1(m): 2:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Men groan not moan!!
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by EkelediliBuhari: 2:35pm On Jan 13, 2021
Most ladies enjoy hearing the voice of their man during sex... moans or lastly talks...

Although I know that when I moan I cum faster cos my brain Dey get wrong signal say I wan cum

But when I am silent, I go just Dey listen to her own moan...

But if una two silent... ahh thats one awkward sex... Dey like punishment

1 Like

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by RichieMichie: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2021
FuckHomophobes:

grin grin Whatever rocks your boat. I love em hunk and muscular
I am very feminine sad
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by olasubomi2354: 3:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by futurerex: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2021
Simps does that always.
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 3:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
When you're banging a tight toto for the first time, there's nothing you can do about you will moan when you're about to cum grin
Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by FuckHomophobes: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2021
RichieMichie:

I am very feminine sad

Wouldn't stop us from f.ucking cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Men Allowed To Moan During Sex?? by futurerex: 3:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
VillageBus:
He said during sex and not death of loved ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is The Year 1023. 1000 Years Was Added To Our History. / Effects Of Failed Promise(s) / Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.