Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,078 members, 7,953,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:43 PM

Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) (34372 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Otuekong Idongesit Nkanga Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Governor Akwa Ibom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by AngelicBeing: 12:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:
Those him daughters names,just reminded me of the song by dmx.."wat biitches want from a niggar"...shawn,annex,belinda,karina,katrina,melinda...RIP.
Hian,, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com, l agree with your post though
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Ishilove: 1:06pm On Jan 13, 2021
A lion has fallen.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Gamesmart: 1:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kanu has been married thrice and has ten children – Simone, Audrey, Kelly, Karen, Paula, Jeffery, Vanessa, Samantha, Laura and Stephen.

Igbo names don finish for market?

Bloody foolish colomentality!
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Onepeople: 1:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
R .I.P the only ovum man that brought real development to entire isukwuato LGA ,ovim people will miss you, isukwuato will miss you, abia state in general will miss you sir ,I can remember growing up the only known tied road in isukwuato was done by this man,one of the founding fathers of today abia state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by thaoriginator: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
It's a big fat lie!!!
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by ceejayluv(m): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
Igbere TV seems to be the only news site with the covid claim. I hope they're very Sure.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by delpee(f): 1:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
He was helpful to the NADECO warriors back then. A detribalised and honourable man. May his soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Cetacean419: 2:05pm On Jan 13, 2021
Corona virus Again? I can never trust Nigeria government because of their lies and NMA and ASUU has helped sell their lies.
GOD WILL JUDGE THOSE USING THIS CORONA TO IMPOVERISH NIGERIANS.
I go to bank,market,church and someone is talking of social distancing? The 774000 job recruitment where people gathered was not law abiding.
I believed covid for too long in Nigeria but never again. Aba kyari And Ajimobi burial ceremony didn't observe the protocol. Then they will give me laws.
I am just sad some health workers died.
Our leaders call us cynical but they are the most cynical people ever.
Fu*k this country
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by bizzibodi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
RNK I have been hearing his name.. see how death show me his face today....but death where is thou sting? cry cry cry
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:
Those him daughters names,just reminded me of the song by dmx.."wat biitches want from a niggar"...shawn,annex,belinda,karina,katrina,melinda...RIP.

Loli

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdAbsd0HmI
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by mightyhazel: 2:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:
ol' Gee

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Namkbank: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is confusing. Why are people now saying the disease is a scam
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Namkbank: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
The big question is covid real
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by femi4: 2:36pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MdAbsd0HmI
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Buharidgeneral: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2021
NADECO came to my mind

Rest on sir

1 Like

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by azpekuliar: 2:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:

“..and about 3 Kims” cheesy
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by 2nattie(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
donbachi:

grin grin grin
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by HonLord: 2:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
GOFRONT:
This corona can sha sabi beat around the bush......Go and hit the main target but hell NO!!!.....It keeps hitting the wrong darling daddy...

This Covid-19 issue has more hidden information that we read in the media. Nevertheless, it is better to die of Covid-19 than dying for Nigeria in the hands of Fulani KIDNAPPERS who disguise as herdsmen.

Some soldiers killed in Sambisa are worst than those killed by Covid-19; at least they saw their loved ones and also give details of their Bank Accounts before giving-up the ghost.

Many soldiers death and others murdered by Boko Haram are the reasons the FG want to borrow monies from Dormant Accounts for looting as if they will return them again. Anyone who really understands Nigeria will not pray for any emergency death for members of his family - no matter the age. Let's make sure OUR BANK DETAILS ARE WRITTEN SOMEWHERE for our families to see and follow-up for recovery after our deaths. Many Bank managers you see close peoples account and divert the fund to their own use without the knowledge of the families. Stealing from the dead is no more crime in Nigeria, especially since 2015! We are in a BIG SORRY STATE now......
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Ojiofor: 2:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
RIP sir and my condolences to your family.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by ekestic1976(f): 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
He was a great Nigerian. Fare thee well.

1 Like

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Okoroawusa: 3:16pm On Jan 13, 2021
8 girls and two 2 sons... And thrice married. He tried.

But which kind afa nkita he gave his children like this?
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by BafanaBafana: 3:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
GOFRONT:
This corona can sha sabi beat around the bush......Go and hit the main target but hell NO!!!.....It keeps hitting the wrong darling daddy...
Who is the main target? Your popsi?
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by princenaira(m): 3:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
I had dinner with him not long ago in his country home with Kelly and Jeffery his children. A very good Patriot and a Hero in my community. Our entire community has been thrown into mourning but we are consoled by his good deed while alive and he will get forever be remembered.

Adieu, Admiral, Adieu oke mmadu.
Ndi Ovum MOURNS
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Dreamliner787(m): 3:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
According to punch.. they didn't say he died from covid-19 complications.. bloggers please be careful!
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by Poloyanabo2(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Rip Sir !

Everybody is dying because of covid 19. Please be safe !

To some extent, people die every day without us knowing. Today 12 or 8 persons die from covid 19 and we don't know them. so I see no reason for this news.
He's an important personality, not everyone is equal.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by frog12: 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
sad to hear he DIED!
one of those IBB governors you love to hear!
him, AIKHOMU, TUNDE OGBEHA, RAJI RAZAKI
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by nedekid: 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
boom99:
Are you sure it's covid 19? I go start to wear mask from tomorrow.
You better start.
If you need convincingly drive past idh Yaba, you will be shocked at what is happening.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by SirBunky85(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
GOFRONT:
you are correct,it should hit the right target-your family/households
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by owobokiri(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
GOFRONT:
We have been waiting for it to do the needful..
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Abduct Miyetti Allah Chairman In Kogi / Wike’s Group Meet In Abuja To Plot Next Move / El-Rufai Speaks On The Abduction Of Chibok Schoolgirls Under Jonathan (Throwback

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.