Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) (34206 Views)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Give Ndubuisi Kanu A Befitting Burial / Otuekong Idongesit Nkanga Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex Governor Akwa Ibom) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by nedekid: 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by CrazyGranddad(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2021
I was named after this man. RIP icon.
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by RuggedSniper: 9:29am On Jan 14, 2021
HeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1378822/breaking-ex-imo-military-gov-rear-admiral-ndubuisi-kanu-dies-covid-19/

A true Naval officer who stayed on with the NADECO struggle in
the turbulent post-June 12 era in the 1990s.

This is the reason why a park was named after him in Lagos State
which is a Yoruba-speaking State to commemorate him by
the Lagos State government.

Not because he was a military Governor of that state in the for 1970s.

Thank you brave Soul for your service to democratic ideals
and mankind!
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by aalangel(f): 10:08am On Jan 14, 2021
He didn't die of covid-19!!! These quacks are spoiling journalism as a profession...you just open your mouth and say anything!!!! Nonsense Igbere tv!!!!!!
Re: Rear-Admiral Ndubuisi Kanu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (Ex-Imo Military Governor) by OKTolu: 1:32am On Jan 15, 2021
Rest in peace sir,i was shocked when i heard the news that you are gone,your good deeds will forever lives on.Your children,workers and everybody that knows you personally will miss you sir,i can't forget your advise to me when i was travelling out,i paula,jeff and onyebushi will miss you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Vs Port Harcourt: Which Is More Developed And Planned? / Precious Chikwendu Speaks On Detention At Access Bank In Ekiti By EFCC Orders / President Tinubu Declares 2023 NBA Conference Open.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.