Stats: 3,155,800 members, 7,827,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday (439 Views)

ALERT! How Scammers Are Using Telegram As A Source Of Income (photos) / NEW Scam Alert : How POS Operator Withdrew All My Money / SCAM ALERT: Top 5 Ways Nigerians Get Scammed On Social Media. (2) (3) (4)

SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 13, 2021
My people,

I write this on behalf of Nairalanders, I bring to your notice a very prolific scammer that is not only dubious, but smartly fraudulent. He goes by the names CLACICAR and H4K33M and maybe more. He has succeeded in duping people on the Business thread of Nairaland yet nothing seems to have been done about it and I was recently a victim. Although some few persons have warned about him in the past but he still finds a way around his evil machinations. https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=clacicar&search=Search

He claims to sell PayPal funds and other virtual moneys( crypto currencies) through their respective platforms. So, I needed to buy about $20 dollars on Paypal and asked for a seller that I could trade with on this thread. He came up to my mention that he sells and has over $130 dollars for sale. After we started chatting, I asked for his rate. He mentioned 350/$. I told him I would like to buy $10 for now that I will get back for more. That was how I sent him 3500 naira and he went off since yestrday. Albeit I was somewhat suspicious initially, I carried on with the transaction and hoped it will end well.

I ought to have done a little background check on his moniker but somehow, I was quite lazy, trusting and busy at work to do so. The crazy thing is, he seems to be educated and savvy in hoodwinking his victims. Also, the fact that none has specifically write to call for his head seems to have made him more profound. While I hope other genuine people will learn from this and avoid him, I am strongly counting on the listed moderators to do everything within their powers to do more than just banning him. Pls, Apprehend him if you can. Who knows his next victim?

DAVID KOSUNIYE:
Wema Bank Account: 0248272106
Phone Number: 08021859381.
Email name: Clacicar Clacicar
Email ID: cclacicar@gmail.com

Cc: Mr. Seun, Mynd44, Lalasticlala, Dominique, Puskin, FOD naijacutee.

Below are evidences of what transpired between us. See also previous call.

To front page pls

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2021

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2021
Previous calls and nothing serious happened.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 13, 2021

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Jan 13, 2021
Well, you just have to take heart.

If dem chop you, dem don chop you.

If maga no fall, guy man no go chop.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 13, 2021
Kingosytex:
Well, you just have to take heart.

If dem chop you, dem don chop you.

If maga no fall, guy man no go chop.

At the expense of my life pursuit? I understand you but if only you know how painful it is my. my last cash.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Kingosytex(m): 11:50am On Jan 13, 2021
Schrodinger1:

At the expense of my life pursuit? I understand you but if only you know how painful it is my. my last cash.

I am so sorry about that.

It really pains to get defrauded.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Kingosytex:

I am so sorry about that.

It really pains to get defrauded.

Yeah, thanks. The Mods should do something about it.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by 2shure: 12:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
Scams here and there. Nawa o
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Mgbadike80: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by majemuoluwa45075: 1:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by cassidy1996(m): 1:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
sorry bro
Re: SCAM ALERT!!! How I Got Scammed On Nairaland Yesterday by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
sorry bro

Thank you.

majemuoluwa45075:

It's just too pathetic, since they don't get punished for their crimes. Like country like nairaland.

Andrea Bharatt Death - Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-bissessar Offered Condolen / Reactions As Nigerian Teacher Beat Up A Primary 2 Kid In A Bad Way / How Customs Officers Gave Bandits Seven Bags Of Rice To Save Their Lives [VIDEO]