Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) (491 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Stay Away From Lcredit, They Are Worst Than Sokoloan / How I Got Badly Disgraced By Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) by Ladyjoice: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2021
Bunch of fraudulent Nigerians under the spell of a Chinese owned company called sokoloan app. are the real criminals and fraudsters we have on board in Nigeria
. So I ll advise fellow Nigerians to stay from any loan app. Especially SOKOLOAN APP. Who extort innocent Nigerians exorbitant for their own selfish means and gain. They turn d story d other way round calling you Criminals whereas they are the real Criminals in making. BEWARE NIGERIAN.....Don't say I didn't warn u....(he who has ear mk him use am) (All ye supporters club of sokoloan am waiting for ur reply oya come and face me)

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) by Mide3367: 12:38pm On Jan 13, 2021
Hmm.. What I know is that the small loans this company do give can't and doesn't solve ur financial problems at all. Imagine taking a loan if 30k,50k. For what? angry

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) by Toktee(m): 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
We all know that sokoloan is a criminal organization.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) by Taywon: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
All this loan app... Me no dey do...
I rather borrow from a friend
Re: Beware Of Sokoloan App.( Fraudsters And Criminals) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
I feel ur pain
I'll also advice everyone to avoid them cause it'll end in tears if u don't pay as at when due

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Birds And Eggs / Nigerian Banks Begin Deactivation Of Accounts Involved In Any Crypto Trading / Buy Perfectmoney for profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.