Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

Case closed - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Case closed (11292 Views)

Case closed / Case closed / (SOLVED) Scam Alert BEWARE!!! (CASE CLOSED) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 14, 2021
Fiscus105:

If you read her epistle very well, thou she is introvert, not up to the guy she is dating, she don't likes to be relating and sharing thoughts with anybody but her guy alone, so many people are like that.

2ndly no where in her story where she said her guy is extrovert

Yeah, she never said he's an extrovert but from her description of him, you could tell he is because introverts don't hang out with friends and her guy does. which is where the problem lies as she herself doesn't like to hang out.

I'm an introvert and I've never dated an extrovert because after one or two forceful Hangouts, I'm back to my shell. So it won't work!.
Re: Case closed by 1030(m): 10:53am On Jan 14, 2021
He has moved on while you are wasting your precious time waiting.
Re: Case closed by donifecent(m): 11:12am On Jan 14, 2021
many of us believe say senior officers they knack una for office sake of to give una soft posting. the guy too I believe say him no they interested for long distance relationship again. because him no fit control waiting you they do for barrack
Re: Case closed by Enugupikin: 11:57am On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

It doesn't work that way in this case.

Introvert vs introvert
Extrovert vs extrovert.

If You don't share common interests, it won't work as there will always be clashes from differences in your likes and dislikes.
I must agree with you, is not like electric connection of positive and negative working together and two charges repelling. They must be a common interest and commitment to make it work

1 Like

Re: Case closed by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Enugupikin:

I must agree with you, is not like electric connection of positive and negative working together and two charges repelling. They must be a common interest and commitment to make it work

Gbam!
Re: Case closed by TheVictim01(m): 12:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
He's got the power, you're at his mercy now. Wishing you the very best in pulling through through the shackles of a false doctrine called love.
Dotar:
Please,kindly ignore any grammatical error.

I am a female military personnel dating a civilian in a distance relationship, I'm naturally clingy in a relationship, I love attention alot but my guy is always claiming busy at work ( well understood) but when he's off from work he doesn't give me a satisfied attention because is either he's sleeping,wants to prepare something to eat or already out chilling with a friend and whenever I call when he's out,he will tell me he's in a noisy place and can't talk till he gets home. so,most times I stay awake till 11 pm to get to speak with him before going to bed.

I always feel pretty lonely because I'm an introvert,I don't have friends.I really wish to keep another man to serve as a distraction but i find it difficult to because I love wholeheartedly and can only love one man at a time.

I cry everytime begging for his attention yet no changes,I feel ashamed that I can't have a grip over my emotions.

Right now,I am seriously fade up i dont know what to do any more, i have talked and talked but all fell on blocked ears, he doesnt even feel remorse whenever I complain,he rather defends himself and gives justifications for his actions and even blame me for being inconsiderate and that if I can't cope I should go because he's tired of my incessant complains.

I feel stucked in this relationship because i find it difficult to call it quit..i begged him to call it a quit but he said he can't do it,that I can go if that's what I want.

please advise me on what to do because I'm dying slowly.
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
CalliDora1:

Guys who chyk ladies openly are kiddos. Most of them here are small boys. Trust me.

I joke and play around here with almost every one and I want it to stay that way. I believe he's also joking.

Thanks.
But there was no other way of doing it.
So,why can't you just say that you're not interested??
Re: Case closed by Nostradamus: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
cool
Re: Case closed by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 19, 2021
Kayberg:

Someone came for advise but proposal is already more than advise….

You cannot tell me that these men proposing to her, do not have fiancee whom they want to marry.

Is it now that they suddenly realized that they need a woman?

What if the woman did not come here to request an advice?

Are you telling me that these men have not seen any other woman before and that it is this woman whom they don't even know whom they really want?

Those men proposing, how many other women are they equally proposing to?

Some of them may have proposed to 100 ladies before, just to have sex.

That is how men are.

They would even propose to a she goat whenever they want to have sex.

An ignorant lady would not know that it is all for sex.

A good and mature man who really wants marriage is different from some sex starved men who are always in Romance section of nairaland looking for women to deceive.

The best a woman can do is to ignore their so called proposal.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Case closed by Kayberg: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2021
SweetHearted:

You cannot tell me that these men proposing to her, do not have fiancee whom they want to marry.

Is it now that they suddenly realized that they need a woman?

What if the woman did not come here to request an advice?

Are you telling me that these men have not seen any other woman before and that it is this woman whom they don't even know whom they really want?

Those men proposing, how many other women are they equally proposing to?

Some of them may have proposed to 100 ladies before, just to have sex.

That is how men are.

They would even propose to a she goat whenever they want to have sex.

An ignorant lady would not know that it is all for sex.

A good and mature man who really wants marriage is different from some sex starved men who are always in Romance section of nairaland looking for women to deceive.

The best a woman can do is to ignore their so called proposal.

This your comment is a real explanation to my comment.
Re: Case closed by Gaddafih001(m): 6:40am On Jun 20, 2021
Dotar:

I am a female military personnel dating a civilian in a distance relationship, I'm naturally clingy in a relationship, I love attention alot but my guy is always claiming busy at work ( well understood) but when he's off from work he doesn't give me a satisfied attention because is either he's sleeping,wants to prepare something to eat or already out chilling with a friend and whenever I call when he's out,he will tell me he's in a noisy place and can't talk till he gets home. so,most times I stay awake till 11 pm to get to speak with him before going to bed.

I always feel pretty lonely because I'm an introvert,I don't have friends.I really wish to keep another man to serve as a distraction but i find it difficult to because I love wholeheartedly and can only love one man at a time.

I cry everytime begging for his attention yet no changes,I feel ashamed that I can't have a grip over my emotions.

Right now,I am seriously fade up i dont know what to do any more, i have talked and talked but all fell on blocked ears, he doesnt even feel remorse whenever I complain,he rather defends himself and gives justifications for his actions and even blame me for being inconsiderate and that if I can't cope I should go because he's tired of my incessant complains.

I feel stucked in this relationship because i find it difficult to call it quit..i begged him to call it a quit but he said he can't do it,that I can go if that's what I want.

Papa Micah(your boyfriend) is obviously married but not in good terms with his wife.
He came to you when the chips was down.
Re: Case closed by Cutehector(m): 7:53am On Jun 20, 2021
Dotar:

love me
Re: Case closed by Solsix(m): 2:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
S1MP:
drop that digits of yours and I will give you that attention you need in and out of the bed

but jokes aside, you're dating yourself
Hahahaha u are funny, which be be dating herself
Re: Case closed by mechanics(m): 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
Just call it quit.
Re: Case closed by 2buffagain(m): 10:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
robosky02:
See them

Who sleeps with such tight clothes.
Na so dia Toto go just dey smell anyhow undecided

Give that shit some air.
Re: Case closed by Truvelisback(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2021
Dotar:

I Doubt If Dis Story Is Real. However, I Will Advise That U Give Him A Break.
Re: Case closed by stupidmod3: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Dotar:

just get ur pussy busy with another man b4 u know it u wont b thinking bout him or even care as b4.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out These Killer Wide Hips And Booties / VAGINA: Mrs. Vicky's Vagina and How We Did It [PICTURE] / Ladies If Your Bf Has This Jean, You Are Just Wasting Your Time (pix included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.