Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With (695 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos) / Husband Who Fought With Man That Slept With His Wife Beaten To Stupor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by Londonused: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
So, babe and I have been on and off since UNI,. Finally asked us to be committed 2019, I accepted. December 2020, I travelled for Christmas and came back towards the end of the year.

Gf told me she slept with some older guy and couldn’t deal with not telling me. Said she made wrong decisions and could have done better, that I always gave a vibe of not been committed and would usually give her doubts about our relationship.

Really hard to process, cause I was considering taking things serious this year and she has been buzzing my phone, but already had a discussion with her that I do not want to continue.

Thing is, I really like the girl, I was her first - coached, provided guidance on life and career, cheer her on, encouraged her and stuff. Said she wants me in her life and would do anything to make it right, I just don’t know how to move from here, plus if I accept her, it’s likely to be a long distance relationship cause I’m out of town most times.

Please, is there a way to come back from this, even though my head is telling me to move on , but the fvcking heart is trying to reconsider.

TL:DR. Long term gf cheated on him and confessed, told her it’s over but still Carr deeply for her cause she’s day one and any new girl would only meet an improved version/person and not the guy starting from base 1
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by slimjohn2k5: 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
If a guy or lady cheat once, Mark my word, they will cheat again.
E get y Bible say u not commit sin if u not fit forgive such.
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by Ofunaofu: 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2021
shocked
She's gonna cheat again
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by ahnie: 4:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by mariahAngel(f): 4:11pm On Jan 13, 2021
Let her go.
Never tolerate betrayal.
A person who truly loves can never give themselves to another.
For now, you can't even be friends with her. Later, maybe you can.
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by Londonused: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
mariahAngel:
Let her go.
Never tolerate betrayal.
A person who truly loves can never give themselves to another.
For now, you can't even be friends with her. Later maybe....

So, no coming Back
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by ImaIma1(f): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you decide to go on, just know that it will be hard for you to trust her. And whenever you are away, you will always have it at the back of your mind that she might be with someone else.

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by mariahAngel(f): 4:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
Londonused:

So, no coming Back

It's for your own good.
You can never trust her not to betray you again.
Not everything your heart wants is good for you. This situation calls for using your head even if the heart is breaking.
You'll be alright eventually.
Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by Molahnelson(m): 11:02pm On Jan 13, 2021
I repeat stay clear from something that would threaten your peace
For sanity sake

1 Like

Re: Girl Friend Cheated(slept With) On Me With by lilmax(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Immediately a woman start cheating, she's not coming back from that hoe spot bro

We all know when men are tired of cheating they stop

But most woman can't stop, that's the difference

My advice, give yourself TIME, you'll get over her

Infact you'll start getting irritated when you see her

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Touching Note His 6-Year-Old Daughter Left For Him / What Were The Crazy Things U Did As A Kid / Home Cleaning Service✴️ Regular cleaning plans ✅ Affordable✅

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.