Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,659 members, 7,816,689 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

I Was So Embarrassed Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was So Embarrassed Today (759 Views)

I Got Embarrassed Today By This Guys I’m not on your level / I Feel So Embarrassed / Slay Queen Embarrassed By Her Sugar Daddy Slay Papa At The Club (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was So Embarrassed Today by Goodlyhrt(m): 5:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Was just on my own jeje o. My eleribu friend Mike lipsrsealed asked me to join him to go swim at one of this hotel like that in my area.

I know say I no sabi swim. In short I have never been to a swimming pool or came close to ever playing in water at any time.

I was just feeling mumuish. Then I thought at least let me try and discover a new thing about myself today (costly mistake) undecided

Na so o.. We entered the hotel. Got to the pool side. I waited for him (Mike) as he went to sort some stuffs so that we could bath in the pool.

Like I said I was just feeling adventurous mumuish I was just smiling at fellow pool goers like someone who picked $100 bill on the street. I even locked eye with a pretty girl in the pool swimming, she gave me a wink sha undecided

That was all the motivation. I hurriedly joined my guy at the changing room. Got some nice short on so i be high on confidence... Something gotta kill a man, I muted.

Didnt take long before I was close to having my first dip in real water. The feeling was great, though, I had to hide my excitement. I am a man after all.

Splash! That was me getting immersed. Still locked eyes with the dam..Slowly.. I had to make this moment count. We grinned at each other.. Could it.. Could it..

Shit, there is a problem with my leg..

My right leg.. Is floating on the water! WTF!!

Like for real!

All the excitement evaporated and shame took over.

And there is no way I could hide because the water was so clear.

Ok I don't need to explain further but incase you want to know. My right leg is just so weightless and fecking so thin.

I just discovered it floats on water like a fecking paper!

My guy Mike was just looking at what's unfolding. Damn!

My girl looked away in pitiful solidarity.. Bless her.

I just had to pretend for a moment and use my hands to push it down but I was fighting a lost cause because the water wasn't having any of it. Pushes it back to the surface immediately.

Was so embarrassed!

I knew that was the last time for me ever getting close to a large water body.

1 Like

Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by Freestainworld(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
clap for yourself
Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by majamajic(m): 5:43pm On Jan 13, 2021
U can never have accident during your first drive . Na when u done learn finish
Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by PinkPill(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2021
But you didn't say what exactly happened to your leg..

1 Like

Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:45pm On Jan 13, 2021
Shay be u dey go Church

On Sunday Go Thanks-Giving

U for die Today
Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by ojun50(m): 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
You don blow English finish?
Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by falcon01: 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2021
My first Time in the swimming pool, I had a loose shorts on infact it wasnt loose untill when This thing happened I realized it was loose. What happened was I was in the pool then a girl hola'd at me, me was thinking yes make I go grab breast Omo na so as I jump comot from water My shorts was in the pool and I was outside Naked!!!!! the breeze blowing my yansh was too much then I realized damn My years of reputation, My hard earned Career just Finish there my whole social metre just went from 100 to zero real quick. I had to jump back in the pool, picked my damn shorts and Was just smiling like a fool and acting all cool as if Its nothing I don't care, but deep down ahhhhhh! my heart was broken I decided to leave when er'body was focused on something else!! The worst day of My life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was So Embarrassed Today by Cerebellum: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2021
When I dey think say OP go finish am with...

"And I drown" grin

off I go

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Asked To Develop Social Media App For Trump. / The Yoruba Woman Have Stopped Putting Boiled Egg In My Moi Moi / VIDEO : Man Who Went To Propose To His Girlfriend Caught Her Giving Mouth Gig.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.