Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? (301 Views)

I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / What's This Thing About Pastors Laying Any Gal They Desire / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 13, 2021
Guys, Av U Ever Gone To Or Visited Any Girl's Church U Are Crushing? Share Ur Experience. I Av Done Dis Twice During My Simphood, Lol. My 1st Experience Was With One Girl Like Dat. Although, She Was D One Dat Invited Me. There Was A Day We Ran Into Each Other. I Was Going Home While She Was Going To Church. So, She Compelled Me To Follow Her To Church, So because I Like D Babe Den Na, Na So I Follow Her. U Go Fear Woman Power.
Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by Neimar: 6:14pm On Jan 13, 2021
No
Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by chatinent: 6:20pm On Jan 13, 2021
No.
Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by 4everisaac(m): 6:23pm On Jan 13, 2021
Don't go to a church with evil intentions! If your intention is genuine, you can even walk to the head of that congregation about the matter if you think your crush won't take you seriously if meet her directly.
Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by Aplaudez(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Yes ooo, I was doing teaching that year, she and her elder brother are working together in the school I'm working, the guy told her sister that I'm playing her, the babe started giving me attitude, after too much pressure i put on her she open up say na her brother told her i be play boy, and me never knack, the next day was sunday i couldn't wait till Monday, I went to their church to see the brother, lol grin

The same week in Wednesday I reached the promise land tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by Freestainworld(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
I did that many yrs ago during my secondary school days, when it was time to pray, I wanted to sneak out cus I was rushing somewhere to deliver my mum's message, unfortunately the ushers refused me going out till after prayer, omo come see prayer, it lasted for more than 2hrs, I almost cried that day, never tried going to see any girl in the church after that day.
Re: Guys, Av U Ever Gone Or Visited Any Gal's Church U Are Crushing On? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
4everisaac:
Don't go to a church with evil intentions! If your intention is genuine, you can even walk to the head of that congregation about the matter if you think your crush won't take you seriously if meet her directly.
Bro, I Didn't Go With Evil Intentions. I Went There In D Name Of I Like Dis Girl. Besides, Dat Was Back Den.

(1) (Reply)

4 Tips To Control Your Premature Ejaculation / Ladies How Will You React To This / (fiction) My Husband Discovered I Have No Womb 5 Years Into Our Marriage, Here I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.