Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town (59323 Views)

Emmanuel Emenike & His Look-Alike Brother, Ebuka In Dubai / Friends Spray Money On Emmanuel Emenike At His House Opening In Owerri / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off His Curvy Wife As They Hang Out (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by calcal: 2:18am On Jan 15, 2021
meanwhile, APC, Sanwo-olu rebuilt Agege train station with taxpayer money. what a great achievement from a murderer?
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by Ekele22(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
Am always happen when I see rich celebrities give back to the society.God bless you Emmanuel,for God is with us.
Re: Emmanuel Emenike Builds Hospital For His People In His Home Town by engrchykae(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lawsaite:

Person weh deh build betting shops? Very evil human beings. With the way things are in this country, encouraging your fellow youth to punt is very devilish. I'm waiting to get into power, I will ban all these nonsense. The littering is too much. I know the restriction can be bypassed with vpn, but someone that uses vpn to punt shows he's got money. Not youths hustling for daily bread, yet still tempted to drop their last 100 naira hoping to get 500 naira just so that they can add mineral and groundnut to the bread they had wanted to eat for the day. sad
I will help you to get to power,I share your vision.
Look at Samuel etoo,he built a strong academy in Cameroon and he has brought some of the youth products to Barca such players as Jean Marie and two defenders and a goal keeper.
This is etoo's way of helping the youths.
Jay Jay and papillo and even ikpeba are busy building betting companies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Pictures Of Akwa Ibom Stadium (2014) / Mikel Mobbed By zambian Girls After Match / Nigeria Female Footballers (off-pitch Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.