Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,784 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says (2847 Views)

AbdulAzeez Ibrahim: Ogun Police Arrest Suspected Serial Rapist And Kidnapper / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Nkechi Igwetu: CCTV Footage Of Garki Hospital Shows Corper Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
Earlier threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6359973/akwa-ibom-corper-killed-him

A lady by the name Effiong Scott from Akwa Ibom state has come out to share her experience with one Japheth Akwaowo, the man who was butchered by a female corps member in Akwa Ibom state days ago, WonderTV media reports.
According to Effiong Scott, she was raped at the age of 18 in 2017 by Mr. Japheth Akwaowo.

WonderTV reports that Effiong Scott claims that Mr. Japheth Akwaowo was a serial killer and a rapist.
In a video Scott shared online, Scott said while she was going through her Facebook posts, she saw a post that caught her attention. It was a post of a corps member who killed a man.

Going through the post, she realised that the man who was killed by a lady "Miss Odume Princess" was the same man who raped her in 2017.
Recounting her experience, Scott said the man uses charms on his victims and that everything the corps member said was the truth as he "Mr. Japheth Akwaowo" uses the same techniques he used on her on the corps member.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3Li8_FjnE

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/195879638938248

lalasticlala

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 13, 2021
No smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nigeriabiafra80: 10:24pm On Jan 13, 2021
One rapist down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by falcon01: 10:25pm On Jan 13, 2021
Miss me with that Bullshit abeg!! na because she fine na im make all this things dey happen if she wor wor that's the end, just like All the topics we been see vanish.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by DaddyRochie1642: 10:26pm On Jan 13, 2021
There's a particular saying made by a Captain and it says
"Dead Bones don't Bite",

It's a pity the Dead man can't Defend himself and I say this without Remorse.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Anfield247(m): 10:27pm On Jan 13, 2021
Prove it?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Nigeriabiafra80:
One rapist down
More will emerge due to SWAN. God will not let them see us IJN Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Kylekent59: 10:29pm On Jan 13, 2021
This woman should be check. She might be related to the murderer. I knew something like this would be said. I am not surprised.

She knows he was a serial rapist, but didn't report him. Why now he no longer exists?

The girl that acted inform of self-defense might be saying the truth also. It could be she was drugged and raped. But why was she trying to jump over the fence?

If she wanted to kill the guy without trace, she could have poisoned him.

I don't think a girl can face a guy with a knife, unless she's being provoked.

It could only get extreme if the guy did bad to the girl.

Imagine being stopped by an armed robber, and you had the opportunity to smash his head and he went down straight. While trying to escape, you were caught by some inhabitants and stripped....

From my on point of view, I think the girl was trying to defend herself.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by DropsMic(m): 10:30pm On Jan 13, 2021
These days eh. Person no fit know wetin to believe...
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by tyup(m): 10:33pm On Jan 13, 2021
This is simply a case of a lady covering her fellow lady. nonsense

8 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Sundrus: 10:39pm On Jan 13, 2021
Person wey don die no go fit defend himself. Anything dey carried.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by inoki247: 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2021
Diz OP sha dey du Rape News hunting up nd down....
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 13, 2021
That's their business. Both the rapist and the person who followed a stranger to his house are sick.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Miracle1991: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
sapphiere:
More will emerge due to SWAN. God will not let them see us IJN Amen.
are you doing what Jesus ask you to do?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
CalliDora1:
That's their business. Both the rapist and [b]the person who followed a stranger to his house [/b]are sick.
He uses charms.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2021
Miracle1991:
are you doing what Jesus ask you to do?
Which is?
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 13, 2021
sapphiere:
He uses charms.

Really??.. hm.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Miracle1991: 10:59pm On Jan 13, 2021
sapphiere:
Which is?
love your neighbor as you love yourself.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Bornu1stSon(m): 11:07pm On Jan 13, 2021
Girls are More united in fighting for a common cause or defence than Guys. That's why u must be careful with those creatures

Just as Northern leaders and Boko Haram are more united in fighting same cause.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by SalamRushdie: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2021
If he was a rapist why was she trying to run away quietly after slaying him

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by CheedyJ(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2021
Unfortunately he’s dead & can’t defend himself.dead men indeed tell no tales..that said, I just can’t but wonder why any guy would resort to rape sha, just cant wrap my head around it..like a girl would be struggling, fighting & cursing yet your thing go still dey nod, na wa oo... well,not saying he was a rapist just thinking out loud..
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Westtimeline: 11:28pm On Jan 13, 2021
Dead man don't talk.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by JovialJune(f): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2021
Sapphiere, I notice you are on a personal vendetta on anything men just to bring them down, not caring if the story is true or untrue, why?

And what's funny is that, you'll use that same energy to pray for a good man to marry at any given opportunity on any thread, the irony

Case in point a thread where you said kids should not be left with grown men, as if all men are insane, caution your utterances here and take heed,

@ topic, the fact that one lady made a video claiming he is a rapist, doesnt make it true, and also, doesn't justify the reason why he was brutally killed by that corper.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 13, 2021
JovialJune:
Sapphiere, I notice you are on a personal vendetta on anything men just to bring them down, not caring if the story is true or untrue, why?
Not true. I have also reported news here where women also do terrible things. One is a singer who lied that a guy raped her after a failed sex for money deal.

JovialJune:
And what's funny is that, you'll use that same energy to pray for a good man to marry at any given opportunity on any thread, the irony
I don't pray on any thread. I only wish.

JovialJune:
Case in point a thread where you said kids should not be left with grown men, as if all men are insane, caution your utterances here and take heed,
I've never for once said that all men are insane. Next time you see such post please check the moniker very well.

JovialJune:
@ topic, the fact that one lady made a video claiming he is a rapist, doesnt make it true, and also, doesn't justify the reason why he was brutally killed by that corper.
I don't support killing him. Killing him was wrong but there is no smoke without fire.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 14, 2021
He was a serial killer and rapist, how do we verify this claim now that he is dead? You expect us to just believe your ranting video on social media because you are "lie-less and pretend-less" daughter of God eekwa?

He raped you at 17 and neither you nor your family members, even friends took it up until now.

Hanty just shut up and sit down at the corner. angry

4 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Loandbehold: 12:24am On Jan 14, 2021
Dead men tell no tales.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 14, 2021
J111333:
He was a serial killer and rapist, how do we verify this claim now that he is dead? You expect us to just believe your ranting video on social media because you are "lie-less and pretend-less" daughter of God eekwa?

He raped you at 17 and neither you nor your family members, even friends took it up until now.

Hanty just shut up and sit down at the corner. angry
May it not be your lots IJN Amen.
Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by juman(m): 12:49am On Jan 14, 2021
He was typical nigerian man.
Thousands of "rape" happen in nigeria daily.

No to rape.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 12:50am On Jan 14, 2021
juman:
He is typical nigerian man.
Thousands of "rape" happen in nigeria daily.

No to rape.
You're blessed for standing up against evil.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 14, 2021
...irrespective of whatever, she has no right to kill the guy... the guy is not alive to say his own path of the story and I expect everyone to realize and respect that...

no Mather the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case

Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.

simple and short.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:
You're blessed for standing up against evil.
..irrespective of whatever, she has no right to kill the guy... the guy is not alive to say his own path of the story and I expect everyone to realize and respect that...
no Mather the number of women that will come out to castigate the dead guy, it won't stop odume from life imprisonment or from getting her death sentence. honestly I feel for her and her family... but the law still remains the law....irrespective of whatever, this is a clear murder case
Na ashawo business carry her reach the guy house, the guy do finish he no wan pay, and she killed him.
simple and short.

1 Like

Re: A Man Who Was Killed By A Female Corper Was A Serial Rapist Another Lady Says by chiiraq802(m): 1:07am On Jan 14, 2021
sapphiere:
Earlier threads:
https://www.nairaland.com/6356539/corper-odume-princess-paschaline-arrested

https://www.nairaland.com/6359973/akwa-ibom-corper-killed-him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K3Li8_FjnE

https://www.facebook.com/wondertvofficial/posts/195879638938248

lalasticlala

Shatap....

Useless wh.ore....

Why didnt you call out the said rapist since...

Trying to cover for your fellow Olosho.

That bitch will do jail time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Deadliest Terrorist Groups In The World Today / Parents Find Out Married Daughter Died 9 Months Ago- Husband Forgot To Tell Them / 2 Boys Raped Me When I Went To Harvest Cassava, But I Didnt Do Anything About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.