Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. (70684 Views)

Israel Strikes Near Damascus For Second Time This Week, Syria Says(Pics) / Donald Trump: I Got Impeached For Making A Perfect Phone Call / Donald Trump Has Been Impeached! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by endsarrrs(f): 1:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
LegalWolf:
The Democrats may be divisive at times. This is not the time to play politics but to heal the apparent divide, foster unity and smother the naysayers with the evergreen phrase which has withstood the test of time in American Politics for two centuries which is "Yes we can". Yes, we can beat Covid, repair our ailing infrastructure, create jobs and boost the economy...

Omo see how i dey talk like American politician....and i never leave ijebu land for over a decade o. Their politics go fit me die
Clown. . grin

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by dragunov: 2:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
emmadeking:

Perhaps you need to go through the processes that led to the first impeachment and compare it with the second, then you can come back for this conversation.

There is nothing to go through. And like i said earlier, you cannot know more than the people involved in the process. Don't come here to show off some pseudo intelligence and false knowledge about matters you cannot handle.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by dragunov: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Neddstark:

So I should be ashamed of my beliefs, or are you high on lizard faeces?

Maybe you have been inhaling vulcanizing gum. One cannot rule that out. You might end up with your head on a pike if care is not taken.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Ayobami7(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Okay
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Neddstark: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
dragunov:

Maybe you have been inhaling vulcanizing gum. One cannot rule that out. You might end up with your head on a pike if care is not taken.

Nah, I dont do drugs. You're the one who reasons a little less than a toddler. How dare you spite me for my views. Are you mad? Dem born me make I live life to please you? Get lost in a world that doesn't exist where you can dictate others what to think. Bullcrap.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Godszilla: 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
".marching over to the Capitol building to peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" - Trump Jan 6
KanuSE:

I can't deal since your thought process is warped.

Go back and watch the speech that fired up the protesters, I mean on the day the capitol building was desecrated.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by MT: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
maestroferddi:
It appears Bden will be a weak president else he would have reined in Nancy Pelosi who is clearly allowinga personal beef with Trump becloud her sense of reasoning.

Pelosi is unwittingly creating problems for Biden: History has shown that no president delivers the goods while presiding over a divided nation.

You have defeated Trump so why the overkill in stage-managing an ill-advised second impeachment? A smart strategist knows the implication of giving an adversary vent for popularity... Do you want your presidency to center on fighting Trump and his supporters?

Admit it or dismiss it, the fact remains that barring death, Trump nay the Republicans who share his ideology are going away not too soon.

Try and unite the nation and not pursue some futile self-serving agenda...

Biden and these misguided Democrats should borrow a leaf off the APC book of scandalous failure in Nigeria: The APC took power in Nigeria not to deliver the dividends of democracy but to remain fixated on the failings of PDP and if not for a flawed electoral process in Nigeria, the APC should have had no business being in government in Nigeria today...

Trump was indulged to the extent he felt he could go away with anything. If there wasn't no consequence, a smarter, future president would continue where Trump stopped.

It was disturbing that a president of a free world would spur on mobs against the Capitol Hill, a coequal.arm of government, with dangerous rhetoric. A precedence has to be set.

Doing nothing would not unite the Americans. Pelosi did nothing wrong, Trump could have murdered the entire line of succession to the presidency in one fell swoop.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 3:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
MT:

You are thinking like an average African man. White dwells on record, including Trump.

Keep on banking on your record, soon he will serve his second term as US president.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by MT: 6:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Monday60655:

Keep on banking on your record, soon he will serve his second term as US president.

This is a clear case of when someone is high on horse urine grin grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 7:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
MT:

This is a clear case of when someone is high on horse urine grin grin grin grin
You can say more than that nincompoop, but you cannot change the fact.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by dragunov: 5:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Neddstark:

Nah, I dont do drugs. You're the one who reasons a little less than a toddler. How dare you spite me for my views. Are you mad? Dem born me make I live life to please you? Get lost in a world that doesn't exist where you can dictate others what to think. Bullcrap.

And you thought you made sense?
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Monday60655:

1. Biden 2021.
2. Trump 20 to 21 years imprisonment.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:
1. Biden 2021. 2. Trump 20 to 21 years imprisonment.
Trump 2024 presidential campaign will kick off on 20 January, 2021.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

Trump 2024 presidential campaign will kick off on 20 January, 2021.
Please link me up so I can collect his money also grin

Biden 2021.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 8:13am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:
Please link me up so I can collect his money also grin
Biden 2021.
Cc lzaa
Do you think is like campaign by Nigeria politicians? Think again.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

Do you think is like campaign by Nigeria politicians? Think again.
Let him share the money first grin
We shall make America great again
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 8:26am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:
Let him share the money first grin We shall make America great again
You can share your money which ever way you wish. It's arrowed
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

You can share your money which ever way you wish. It's arrowed

Heil Trump

1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 9:39am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:

Heil Trump
You can say more than that.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

You can say more than that.
Trump 20 to 21 years in prison.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 10:49am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:
Trump 20 to 21 years in prison.
Wake from your slumber.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

Wake from your slumber.
Trump won right ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 11:09am On Jan 18, 2021
imhotep:
Trump won right ? grin
Asking google right!
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2021
Monday60655:

Asking google right!
Trump 2050 grin
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Monday60655(m): 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2021
[quote author=imhotep post=98183136]
Trump 2050 grin
[/quote

More of that.
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by hammerDK: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2021
Re: Donald Trump Impeached For The Second Time. by Golan007: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2021
Monday60655:

Ahem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) / Real Gun Which Looks Like It Is Made From Lego Causes Outrage Across The US / US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.