Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Believe It Or Not. You Can Come Know These People Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Believe It Or Not. You Can Come Know These People Yourself (328 Views)

I Can't Believe It!!! Have Started Chilling With Big Celebrities (pics). / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture] / This Can Come Back & Haunt A Lady-Lovers Night Club dance Video Sparks Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Believe It Or Not. You Can Come Know These People Yourself by Billionsclub: 12:16am On Jan 14, 2021
pardon my English
I naturally have compassion on people especially those I know that cannot pay me back. sometimes, I try to do the little I can since I am private school teacher. sometimes if I cannot help, I will start praying for

there is this lady in my church that her leg is amputated. she is a committed member and also comes to wash the church. she is beautiful . I have compassion towards her but I can't do more than I have. I am on my knees, please let's help her with an artificial leg. it will go a long way. she resides in Aduwawa in Benin City.
secondly, there is a beautiful girl that works in her mom's tailoring shop at M.M Way benin city. in 2013 while she was studying in Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, she was sick and in the process,she couldn't hear anymore. up till now, she cannot hear. please let's help her with hearing aid. she could not buy hearing because it is expensive. last night ,a friend told me he saw the hearing aid within the range of 15k to 30k.. that is the cheapest I have heard of. the ones they sell in government hospital are more than a 120k. please help with any of these two. May God do for you what you cannot do for yourself.
please send me emails on billionsmark414@gmail.com.
thanks once again
if you doubt me, come to Benin
Re: Believe It Or Not. You Can Come Know These People Yourself by BarrSly: 8:05am On Jan 14, 2021
I am seeing some hearing aid which is much cheaper than what you indicated up there. I can be willing to come assist the moment I am back in the country. As for the amputee please get a quote as to what it will cost to get her an artificial leg (Jumia or something I can verify myself) let’s see what we can do.

Thank you.

Ps: please don’t inbox me let all dealings be done out here.

Re: Believe It Or Not. You Can Come Know These People Yourself by Billionsclub: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
BarrSly:
I am seeing some hearing aid which is much cheaper than what you indicated up there. I can be willing to come assist the moment I am back in the country. As for the amputee please get a quote as to what it will cost to get her an artificial leg (Jumia or something I can verify myself) let’s see what we can do.

Thank you.

Ps: please don’t inbox me let all dealings be done out here.

thank you sir I appreciate so much. God bless you richly. for the amputee, I don't know the cost but I will ask her today if she has made any inquiries before now.

I would even prefer it is also public on this platform for transparency. I can give you the name of the street where she resides. it is a popular place in Aduwawa, Benin City. but just let me know when you are ready.

For the ear aid, I am surprised it is not as costly as I thought. I would appreciate it if I can get it across to her. Her mother have a tailoring shop in M.M way Benin city. it is close to Edo college .

once again thank you so much. only God can reward you for your kind gesture

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Have Wished / February 2021 Prophetic Word And Spiritual Guidance / This Is The Video Everyone Is Talking About- Watch Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.