Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

STOP!!! Don’t Scroll Down Till You Read This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / STOP!!! Don’t Scroll Down Till You Read This (265 Views)

Whether Facebook Gets Shut Down Till Eternity, My Online Business Will Continue. / WARNING: Do Not Send Money To Nigeria Until You Read This / MTN Nigeria Shuts Down Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STOP!!! Don’t Scroll Down Till You Read This by Jaysmart001(m): 6:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Why do you think less of yourself?

Before we delve into the discussion for the day, note this:

“You are who and what you say you are”

I’ve grown to understand that the most powerful words of all time are You, I, Me...

Are you in doubt?

There’s basically no conversation that doesn’t have either of these words embedded in them. You’re either telling someone something that happened to you (with me/l being the word) or referring to someone. In whichever case, a personality is represented with any of these words.

The key factor to whatever decision one makes in life is in what he thinks of himself.

You could wake up today with the notion of wanting to create an outstanding opportunity that’ll be of great benefit and value to others but the questions you end up asking yourself are; am I sure I’m qualified to do this? Why must I be the one to do it? Haven’t others done it already?

These and many other questions would end up making you loose the vibes and encouragement you need to do what you have to do and make you choose to settle for less.

The good book says;
“I can do all things...” now this words aren’t just words of encouragement but of certainty. It assures you of the fact that whatever you set in your heart to do can definitely be done. The encouragement now comes through Christ for we that believe in Him but before the encouragement, you need to first believe in the fact that you can do all things.

The first limitation anyone can have is the one he has created for himself.

Never say Never!!!!
You are strong enough to do anything you want to do but you must first make yourself understand the need for what you want to do, the this would push you into learning what it takes to do what you want to do and then you can practically implement what you’ve learnt before the encouragement to do more and more of what it is you want to do would come.

Finally, never ever think less of yourself, if anyone should be wealthy and outstanding, it has to be you.

Thanks for coming to my TedTalk

I value you.

Top your income today:

https://booksales.groovepages.com/wherethemoneyis/welcome

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Fx (inflow) / Fiver Experts Needed Here / I Sell Usd To Naija Or Foreign Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.