Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Are You In Need Of Capital To Start A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Need Of Capital To Start A Business (210 Views)

DO YOU NEED CAPITAL TO START UP OR EXPAND AN EXISTING BUSINESS OR PROJECT? / (CAC) Company Name With "TRUST" Needs 300,000,000 Share Capital To Register. / How Were You Able To Raise Up The Desired Capital To Set Up Your Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Need Of Capital To Start A Business by Mbataku96(m): 7:51am On Jan 14, 2021
Hello guys, my name is mbataku, late last year I came across a system that changed my life and I've come to share with you guys this wonderful opportunity, so if you happen to be someone in desperate need of capital for your business, then this opportunity is for you, I'm part of a legitimate system that helps raise capital for business for young men and women who dream and desire to have their own businesses, last year my business was down and I needed capital to start it up again so I met this man online who told me about the system that will enable me raise capital after 3 months I was able to raise $200 that would help me get my business back up, that is like 80,000 naira in all local currency
If you're interested contact me on Whatsapp through my signature
I will not charge you anything
Thanks
Re: Are You In Need Of Capital To Start A Business by Mide3367: 8:58am On Jan 14, 2021
K

(1) (Reply)

These 6 Websites Will Help You Earn Income From Your Instagram Account / Business Loan Needed [very Serious] / Please I Need A Help To Locate This Boy At Alaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.