Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 (11854 Views)

Married Man Caught With Secondary Sch Student Doing IT Inside Hotel Room [PIC] / Dbang And Don Jazzy Caught With Hard Drugs In The Us / Dora Akunyili Niece Caught With Cocaine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Apr 01, 2011
I thought no one would be able to fool me today, you did it.
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Pancs(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
u got me fooled 4 d 1st time dis april. smileyfine 1 dere
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Ultrame(m): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
More than 4000 views already!!! shocked

It's mind boggling how perverted we really are!!!

Simply can't resist free p0rn every now and then eh?

Na Wah!
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by EfeEkarume1(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
scopusng:

Got this quote from vanguard.

We were told in Secondary school to study hard because we will be the leaders of tomorrow.Now almost 25years later;the same people who were ruling Nigeria when I was in elementary school are still running around to come and rule again.
Since its april, let me rephrase it like this, you are a very funny fool,
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 2:16pm On Apr 01, 2011
Ultrame:

More than 4000 views already!!! shocked

[b]It's mind boggling how perverted we really are!!!

Simply can't resist free p0rn every now and then eh?[/b]Na Wah!
grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Apr 01, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I thought no one would be able to fool me today, you did it.

Pancs:

u got me fooled 4 d 1st time dis april. smileyfine 1 dere
grin grin grin grin I'm glad i got u with ur knicker's up grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2011
Mr.Resource:

lol, datz funny, i was already thinking!, where? Where? Where?
The fact is not weda is in the front page, the fact is U clicked it!!!
Thats the whole idea grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 2:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
Siena:

Nice one, Justwise!

Thanks bros grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
ragdollz:

heh heh still laughing. It really helped that it's on the home page AND top on the list, lmao. 3,000+ views, only 57 replies. Looks like the other 2000+ who viewed are just to ashamed to post a reply grin. No one likes to be made to look an (april) fool grin.
grin grin grin grin u got me in pieces here.
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by googles: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lol nice
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by KDULAR: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2011
grrrrr! not again!
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 3:48pm On Apr 01, 2011
KDULAR:

grrrrr! not again!

curiosity grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by eros(m): 4:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
Got me. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Tolexander: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
Just as if i know i may be fooled on NL today, that is why i decided not to visit the site in the morning but yet still papa na ,
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by medjai(m): 4:55pm On Apr 01, 2011
aargh. . . so predictable tongue
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by OAM4J: 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
Just when i tot I have been so smart not to be fooled. . . you and Seun/Mukina just did it.

Good one. grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Vickivicki(m): 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2011
Her Knicker sounds very weird lol!

But men you're good to lead in this 'fools paradise'

LOL APRIL IS A FOOL

APRIL FULL lipsrsealed
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 6:10pm On Apr 01, 2011
OAM4J:

Just when i tot I have been so smart not to be fooled. . . you and Seun/Mukina just did it.
Good one. grin

i'm innocent. . my hands are clean, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 6:12pm On Apr 01, 2011
Vickivicki:

Her Knicker sounds very weird lol!
But men you're good to lead in this 'fools paradise'

LOL APRIL IS A FOOL

APRIL FULL lipsrsealed
Was looking for something that will not sound too obvious. .so yea. .i went for knickers grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by suxes2005(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Whao, you got me on this!
I was kinda mad since morin,

SHALOM
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by GoodMuyis(m): 6:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
I hid myself inside, hiding from been fool, spent my time in front of Computer, where as something in Computer will Fool me. Man Ten Million Trailer of PON'MO for you.

Make sure you Vote tomorrow, and have a nice day
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2011
GoodMuyis:

I hid myself inside, hiding from been fool, spent my time in front of Computer, where as something in Computer will Fool me. Man Ten Million Trailer of PON'MO for you.

Make sure you Vote tomorrow, and have a nice day
grin grin grin u sure my vote will count? Will it not be 'selection' as usual?
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by vescucci(m): 9:26pm On Apr 01, 2011
Lol. The picture reminds me of a friend's best friend
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by goggs(m): 9:28pm On Apr 01, 2011
Chei, a Nairalander called to tell me to tell me about the post. He saw it  and without opening passed the message. He has not called back to tell me what he saw! grin

Hey bros, if you are reading this, Why nah?  grin
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by oldaw: 2:02am On Jun 04, 2012
Top of the day to you. They fell for the joke. But spend your day and do things that will fetch you some cash. Send your email to adeostar@yahoo.com for details.
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by Juniormoney1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Good one folk
=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D
=D=D=D=D=D=D=D you gat me really hard nice one I'll be waiting for u next year I'll go nd renew my observation power lol
Re: Nairalander Caught With Her Knicker's Down (pic) 18 by ejude44: 4:13pm On Jan 01, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Versus Facebook / The Best Way To Win Goal Goal On Betpawa Virtual Football / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.