Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,231 members, 7,957,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:23 PM

Avoid Crowded Place But Go And Get Your NIN - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid Crowded Place But Go And Get Your NIN (202 Views)

Ways To Link Your Nin To Zenith Bank Account In Nigeria / How To Change OR Number To Your NIN NIMC Mobile App (Free DIY) Process / Ooni Of Ife Palace Was Over Crowded With Our Guys,peaceful Rally Subscribe Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Avoid Crowded Place But Go And Get Your NIN by surequality: 1:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nigeria government said and are saying we should avoid crowded place because of COVID 19 yet they are saying we should go and obtain NIN. This is complicated to me! Can some one help me to understand?
Re: Avoid Crowded Place But Go And Get Your NIN by braindollar(m): 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
Simple, go and get the virus so they can cash out. The NIN should be done online and validated online. This is just a distraction from something big they are doing already
Re: Avoid Crowded Place But Go And Get Your NIN by olayinks007(m): 2:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
surequality:
Nigeria government said and are saying we should avoid crowded place because of COVID 19 yet they are saying we should go and obtain NIN. This is complicated to me! Can some one help me to understand?

Awon apoda, now na schools nd churches they make d cases increase. Yeye people.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Things About Persona 5 Strikers: Music, Menus, Makoto, And More / UK Fiance Visa / Recovery Of Investment From Mba Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.