Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

My Dilemma As A New Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dilemma As A New Wife (3585 Views)

New Wife Wants Husband's Late Wife Pictures Removed From The Wall / Police Recruit Back From 9 Months Training To Find New Wife Pregnant For Brother / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Dilemma As A New Wife by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Be patient and be supportive. I'm the same way. When I'm working on a project, I disconnect from everything that is outside that project which can sometimes take months. My wife knows me enough not to disturb me with unnecessary matters, and I appreciate her for that. My food is ready when I need it, my house is running well and I can focus, and when I'm working at home into the night, a miraculous cup of coffee with my favourite biscuits always appear on the table beside me without my asking. Just do the same and when it's over, he'll adore you. Don't be needy. To a man, providing for his family is his most important duty and he only feels fulfilled when he's fully engaged in it. When he's done with the project, remind him how neglected you've been all this time and re-engage to revive your romance.

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma As A New Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
Meteng:
Women! Always confused. The guy stay for house, you say e too stay for house. He comot go hustle, you say he no dey stay for house again. Na wa o
their wahala too much angry angry

1 Like

Re: My Dilemma As A New Wife by QuintessentialW: 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Point of notice...the spark never remains in love or in marriage. It is left to you to spice it up through mind games or sexual escapades.

Your husband is not the only one guilty of not noticing what he should notice...you are too!
Don't tell me you have not noticed other men who are noticing you.

Notice them back, flirt with some of them...get distracted by the attention they give you and if you have the heart for it; spread your legs for a few but please don't bring home a bastard baby.

Your husband will definitely notice your lack of clinginess and he will begin to cling to you out of fear that he may be losing you because like Usher rightly said; "you never miss a good thing till it leaves you".

Don't say things like this in the guise of making jokes.

It is very very wrong! To be deliberately misleading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boss is Toasting Me. Should I tell My Husband? / For Effective Family Happiness And Peace, By Funke Adejumo(a MUST READ) / My Mum's Use Of Words..please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.