Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

I Don't Envy Married Men! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Don't Envy Married Men! (1727 Views)

Nigerian Lady Advises Married Men To Have Regular Sex With Wives To Stop Nagging / Why Married Men Prefer Us To Their Wives - Commercial Sex Workers / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Sleep With Their House Helps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Envy Married Men! by deltateam: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Seriously many men are suffering in silence and won't speak out least they be considered weak.

How does a man cope with a woman who's always travelling for work reasons and sometimes as the husband you don't always know where your wife is.

How do you cope when you marry a woman whose first word to you when coming back is: Where did you go?

How do you cope with a woman who believes her money is hers alone and yours belongs to both of you.

Abi how do you cope with a woman whose mouth runs like tap.

Is a woman who you have to beg for sex?

Some women too, also suffer neglect, deceit, battery etc

NB: This does not discourage marriage in anyway though.

6 Likes

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Winneygirl(f): 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Marriage might not be your cup of tea.
But if what you typed is what marriage is about, then no one will get married.
Re-orient yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Ogbuu101: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Worst is the redundant women who make no effort to earn even if in kobos in this harsh economy but will be quick to insult their husbands if he can't meet up with their demands.
"Is it not your mates that did so so" na their national anthem.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by ojun50(m): 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
If you are not married carry ur talk go one side

1 Like

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by culf: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
that's why its called married, for mature and strong minds.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by deltateam: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2021
Happy Sunday my fellow married men.
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by mrfolu(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2021
There are some good side which can only be experienced when you are married

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsDPvRpYq5U
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by cococandy(f): 3:28pm On Jan 17, 2021
Notice how 90% of the anti marriage threads and posts on this forum are from guys.
1)Yet they won’t ignore single women to leave their own lives.
2)Any woman who agrees with their constant anti marriage rant is an evil feminist who is being used by the devil to destroy the family structure of the society.
3)one who doesn’t agree is desperate because they have nothing to offer in life and need a men to survive

Daily threads about marriage this and marriage that.
It’s almost as if y’all don’t know want you want

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Arsenate(m): 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
cococandy:
Notice how 90% of the anti marriage threads and posts on this forum are from guys.
1)Yet they won’t ignore single women to leave their own lives

It's almost like this is a forum of 100s of thousands of members and each member is bound to have a different opinion on a particular topic. So you could probably have;
Mr A: Anti-marriage and doesn't care about women's marital status.
Mr B: Anti-marriage and jobless enough to make a big deal out of women's marital status.
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by adanny01(m): 3:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Winneygirl:
Re-orient yourself.

People go still marry o. Procreation in mind.

Those who don't have the experience will do it. Like children actually have to get hurt before before the keep away from fire or hot things.
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by cococandy(f): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Arsenate:

It's almost like this is a forum of 100s of thousands of members and each member is bound to have a different opinion on a particular topic. So you could probably have;
Mr A: Anti-marriage and doesn't care about women's marital status.
Mr B: Anti-marriage and jobless enough to make a big deal out of women's marital status.

Gee Who would have thunk you knew that?
Definitely not me seeing you always on the anti-feminist rant. One would think since you knew there are so many people , then opinions would differ and you wouldn’t be bothered about what some women decide for themselves.

I guess we can all be reasonable when it serves the purpose huh? Imagine that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by ImaIma1(f): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
cococandy:
1)Yet they won’t ignore single women to leave their own lives.
2)Any woman who agrees with their constant anti marriage rant is an evil feminist who is being used by the devil to destroy the family structure of the society.
3)one who doesn’t agree is desperate because they have nothing to offer in life and need a men to survive

Daily threads about marriage this and marriage that.
It’s almost as if y’all don’t know want you want

Is it just anti marriage threads? Most rant/bashing threads are opened by guys. I am beginning to think that a lot of guys on this forum are bitter sadists.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by bukatyne(f): 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
deltateam:
Seriously many men are suffering in silence and won't speak out least they be considered weak.

How does a man cope with a woman who's always travelling for work reasons and sometimes as the husband you don't always know where your wife is.

How do you cope when you marry a woman whose first word to you when coming back is: Where did you go?

How do you cope with a woman who believes her money is hers alone and yours belongs to both of you.

Any husband having these issues should sort it out with his wife.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Liposure: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2021
There's no perfect marriage

1 Like

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by SweetCunt97(f): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
Ogbuu101:
Worst is the redundant women who make no effort to earn even if in kobos in this harsh economy but will be quick to insult their husbands if he can't meet up with their demands.
"Is it not your mates that did so so" na their national anthem.
Then tell her "is it not your mate running for Presidency or owning Billion naira blogging empire", that should do d trick.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by angelfallz(m): 11:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
deltateam:

your first point. was he blind when he married a career woman? or a woman whom he knows her work requires her to travel?

your second point. for the wife to ask such a question, tells me already that she is the one wearing the trousers in that marriage.

your third point. a man is the provider, men of this generation should stop eyeing their wives or girlfriends' money. They can step in to assist when the need arises

your fourth point. the man was deaf when he was courting/dating the woman abi, maybe thats why he did not know her mouth runs like tap

your fifth point. if you have to beg your wife for sex, i know already that, she is wearing the trousers in that marriage

All your points have little or nothing to do with the woman, but all to do with the man. A man that is in charge of his life and marriage does not have any of the issues you outlined above.

Please download and read, "The Rational Male; Positive Masculinity" by Rollo Tomassi. That book contains a lot of answers.

Also, Please go through the thread below.
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know/205#98167019
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Kuns84(m): 11:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Winneygirl:
Re-orient yourself.

Flawed logic here.
Why do people smoke even though the packet warns that smoking kills?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2021
Marriage is good honestly one just has to think with his head and not succumb to emotional wahala.
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by Takotsubo: 2:58am On Jan 18, 2021
deltateam:

Not by force to marry,not by force to remain married. When the person is tired they can actually file for divorce and move on.
Re: I Don't Envy Married Men! by mosdii(m): 10:21am On Jan 18, 2021
MGTOW
Nigerian Girls Are Useless..All Of Them

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / Man Who Faked A Trip Abroad Nabs Wife With Another Man On Her Birthday / Women (Wives) Are The Major Problem In Polygamous Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.