Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,218 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor (558 Views)

Ungrateful Girlfriend Rejects Iphone 13, Demands Iphone 15 Pro Max / Man In Tears As His Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal In Public / Girlfriend Rejects His Proposal. He Collected The Shoes & Food He Bought For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by chinenye497: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
A young man took to social media to seek advice on how to handle his relationship problem.

The man said he was in a relationship with this lady for about nine years, of which the lady did eleven abortions, and the last one almost took her life, which led to the removal of her womb.

Read his statement below;

"Hi there, I am 36 and about to settle down. I dated a lady for about nine years, or thereabout. She got pregnant several times, and we both opted for abortion. We both took the decision.

Several times, I tried to tell her the danger of this, and how to protect herself. This lady doesn't know her safe period and all that. In 2017 after the last abortion, her uterus got infected. And that made her bleed and smell for months and was finally removed. That was the point I realized that the journey to our forever has ended.
Read more below

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2021/01/13/tension-as-girlfriend-rejects-n1-5m-man-wanted-to-pay-her-off-with-after-11-abortions/
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by ShackWes(f): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
la click la die
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by MikeBetty(m): 3:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is the beginning of 'for better for worst' between both of you. You financed 1st to 11th abortions on another man's daughter and you have the audacity to ask how you will end the relationship. The best advice for you is to marry her, use the 1.5m to adopt a male child as will give birth again. Your village people swear that you will not see your own kids. cryThis is the beginning of 'for better for worst' between both of you. You financed 1st to 11th abortions on another man's daughter and you have the audacity to ask how you will end the relationship. The best advice for you is to marry her, use the 1.5m to adopt a male child as she will not give birth again. Your village people swear that you will not see your own kids.
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by fati2001(m): 3:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinenye497:
A young man took to social media to seek advice on how to handle his relationship problem.

The man said he was in a relationship with this lady for about nine years, of which the lady did eleven abortions, and the last one almost took her life, which led to the removal of her womb.

"Hi there, I am 36 and about to settle down. I dated a lady for about nine years, or thereabout. She got pregnant several times, and we both opted for abortion. We both took the decision.

Several times, I tried to tell her the danger of this, and how to protect herself. This lady doesn't know her safe period and all that. In 2017 after the last abortion, her uterus got infected. And that made her bleed and smell for months and was finally removed. That was the point I realized that the journey to our forever has ended.
Read more below

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2021/01/13/tension-as-girlfriend-rejects-n1-5m-man-wanted-to-pay-her-off-with-after-11-abortions/

CARRY UR CROSS.
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by lanre9ja(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
So after u don't spoil person daughter womb finish then u now realize she's not good to settle down with ...... Bad market for another innocent guy... We die there
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by mainkendo: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
La click la leave stingy men association
Re: Tension As Girlfriend Rejects N1.5m Man Wanted To Pay Her Off With After 11 Abor by SavageResponse(m): 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
chinenye497:

Read more below

If I click that link make I naked baff for baffroom grin

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks Up As DJ Cuppy Threatens To Sue His Manager Isreal / How A LADY Was Trapped With A Strange Prank By A Friend �� / Here Are Some Reasons You Shouldn’t Move In Together With Your Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.