Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States (12969 Views)

Biafra: Buhari Finally Moves All Nigeria’s Security Apparatus To The North / Police IG, Orders Dismantling Of All Police Roadblocks Nationwide / Anambra Election: The Best Rigger Takes All, Police Appears Helpless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by EvilBrain1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 01, 2011
This won't make any difference if they are all rigging for the PDP. Besides, any bribes would have been paid long ago and shared out among the lower level officers who aren't being transfered.

The only way to prevent rigging is to go out and vote, stay and watch them count the votes, take pictures of the result sheets and post them to nairaland. If you see anything suspicious, film it and post it to youtube/nairaland. Share the evidence with everyone you can. I want to see some viral videos of politicians doing their usual nonsense.

These PDP crooks have gotten away with murder for long enough. Lets show them that power belongs to the people and kick the lot of them out. In 4 years time, iff Buhari or whoever wins doesn't do well, we'll vote them out as well. May God save Nigeria!
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by EvilBrain1(m): 9:58pm On Apr 01, 2011
'This won't make any difference if they are all rigging for the PDP. Besides, any bribes would have been paid long ago and shared out among the lower level officers who aren't being transfered.

The only way to prevent rigging is to go out and vote, stay and watch them count the votes, take pictures of the result sheets and post them to nairaland. If you see anything suspicious, film it and post it to youtube/nairaland. Share the evidence with everyone you can. I want to see some viral videos of politicians doing their usual nonsense.

These PDP crooks have gotten away with murder for long enough. Lets show them that power belongs to the people and kick the lot of them out. In 4 years time, if Buhari or whoever wins doesn't do well, we'll vote them out as well. May God save Nigeria!
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by jumobi1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 01, 2011
too many northerners.
Posting a northerner to a northern state would be less effective than posting him to a southern state or posting a southerner to the north.
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by Builder: 10:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
Yeah typical of nigeria, keep moving them pot belied fo.ols around the states, just like they move tafa balogun around, , well, we all know what happened
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 02, 2011
Thank God musa daura has been moved away frm ogun state.but i wished they replace him with a hausa man instead.
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 02, 2011
jumobi1:

too many northerners. shocked shocked shocked
Posting a northerner to a northern state would be less effective than posting him to a southern state or posting a southerner to the north.

On the bolded,
I tot I was the only one that noticed that, Now they wont cry of Federal Character and Share fomular, only one Ibo man, Did I hear somebody say Hausa isnt tribalistic undecided undecided
undecided
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by charlesxpe: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2011
Was I the only one that noticed it or what? 80% of the CP's are Hausa's what il now happen if an Hausa man wins the election? All Cp's plus d head of each checkpoints would be Hausa's then, #andyettheycomplainofmarginalization angry
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by Busols757: 2:29pm On Apr 02, 2011
What an Injustice from PHCN
Re: Ig Moves All Police Commissioners Around The States by tunde300us(m): 5:30pm On Apr 06, 2011
If you guys have any issues with hausa men being the most in the Nigerian police,then i think some of you should go and enlist in the police then cos they wont make a civilian the CP of a state because there is no one from your state who likes the police job.

The jobs that we condemn is the ones they are now holding on to and yet we still complain,as long as an average educated southerner thinks that police job is for drop out then things like this will continue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Seals Deal With Switzerland To Return $321m Abacha Loot.. / Rare Images Of Slavery Graphic Pictures / #bayelsadecides: Diri, Sylva, Jonathan Cast Their Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.