Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate (35820 Views)

His Family Has Concluded To Disown Him For Belonging To Eckankar / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / OAP Freeze Abuses Pastor Adeboye: They Don’t Read The Bible, They Only Brainwash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by okeyngene1: 5:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yoruba pastors, na they way
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by carbony4red(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kirovog662:
Color

SCAM!
SCAM!!
SCAM!!!
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by lathrowinger: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see many fake pastors deceiving the gullible. I see that most of their victims are poor and frustrated people, I see most of the fake pastors in jail. I see some killed by their victims they destroyed. This I have seen

Wow, Nice prophesy. Bless you daddy in the lord

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by RightChannel: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pastors Kicked Against Western Education grin
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Drone95(m): 5:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pastors, imam / Alfa's & herbalist, who sabi brainwash pass?
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Hassanmaye(m): 5:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hahhhahha brainwashed

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Hassanmaye(m): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
I so much love Pastorprenuer
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by semyman: 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Pastors have proven countless times to be criminally inclined., yet you have slowpokes here calling those exposed fake pastors.

1 Like

Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by osejie17(m): 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mentally deranged.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Dollanaira: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jesus
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
I heard that was how BH started. @Burning of certificates.

Hard-earned certificates.

This is exactly how extremism takes root.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by SeriouslySense(m): 5:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
may we have common sense, in abundance.

Freestainworld:
I blamed those who got brainwashed by these criminals in pastor's uniform, that is why we need common sense in our lives.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kriss216:

Boko haram Pastors!

An overzealous religious person is 2KM away to madness.

Word.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
HeadShot:
These are Yoruba Muslims...

Their disdain for western education gave them away
Avonja dem
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by psucc(m): 5:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
The same practice that is as old as Nigeria is today in court because it is "Pastors" not Imams that are involved.

The same system that produce the CJN.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Godpikin4real(f): 5:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kiaaa.
Na wa ooo.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
delpee:
! So what will they do after burning their certificates? Sit in Church every day?

You don't understand. They were on to something bigger.

That was most likely the first phase of a much bigger plan. @burning of certificates and the rest.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Mjpem23(m): 5:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
Na the members dem supposed arrest
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Jaapu: 5:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
RedChiefPriest:
i'm confused, the gods are confuser and everybody in the evil Forest are confusest

Check them well
They are definitely not pastors
They are confused business men with collars
The pastors I know will even encourage you to get good education so you can be something good.

You are very stupeed o. Chai.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by grandlexuz(m): 5:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
H
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by realstars: 6:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dip One
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Kiddyong123ayo(m): 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
All these Pentecostal churches, hmmmmm I ask for God's grace, if things fall in place for me this Year, I am going to back to Anglican Church.

All these new generation pastors that just open Churches overnight, saying God called them and there is no means at which we can use to verify that claim, they will rush to Bible school graduate and start misbehaving.

Different Pastors and style of Doctrine
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by illicit(m): 6:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
What can I even say
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by RedChiefPriest: 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
Jaapu:

You are very stupeed o. Chai.
You're stupeed also wink
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by bizzibodi(m): 6:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
End time pastors if western education is a sin why is Bishop oyedekpo building Landmark University in his state Kwara.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by etrouble: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
HeadShot:
These are Yoruba Muslims...

Their disdain for western education gave them away

I still wonder why doctors give phones to patients at the psychiatric hospital. This poster is posting from the psychiatric ward of an Isolation Centre. Imagine a psychiatric patient catching COVID-19/20/21.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Abeyjide: 6:11pm On Jan 14, 2021
Terrorist in disguise.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by pfadom: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
What? These religious bigot and madness are siamese twin.

Kriss216:

Boko haram Pastors!

An overzealous religious person is 2KM away to madness.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by toprealman: 6:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
People should please learn to read the Bible and have a good relationship with God. The holy spirit is always available to lead us through the right path.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 14, 2021
Where is the "touch not my anointed" gang? Your attention is needed her. Come and protect the men of god, inspired by the holy spirit.
Re: Ilorin Pastors Brainwash Church Members To Disown Parents, Burn Certificate by Pat081: 6:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
U talk like a fool we hav those pastor all over d state they are evil
MajorOvakporaye:
OLUMIDE PETER and JASULAYOMI ADETOLA!!!
Na dem!
Very evil set of people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Pastor Adeboye: Don’t Cry For My Son, Dare, Keep Praying For Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.