Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It (2568 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Membership Form Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Welcum: 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
It started as a joke in Abuja. Now, they are having meetings and ID cards. They have Stingy Men (SMAN) and Stingy Women (SWAN) wings. What do you think about this?

Me: I think that homosexuals are playing a fast one. I think that they are using this ploy to discourage heterosexual relationships and give more ground for the gay culture in Nigeria. My opinion though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Pious101: 5:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Welcum: 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13139895_screenshot20210214004457_jpeg18344e7639fb886dfcb5a84e8bd7d730  

OK, let me stop appearing as if I'm here to judge anyone. Instead, let me presume that this is a special insight I am receiving. So, kindly listen to what I have to say. You are free to criticize my points. BUT, LET YOUR CRITICISMS BE FAIR ENOUGH. Of course, to be fair enough, you must first follow through to the end of my presentation here

Since we are mostly Christians or Muslims in Nigeria, I want to believe that YOU will let your criticisms come only from godly consciences.

WE ARE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE'S LIVES AND ANCESTRAL HERITAGES HERE, REMEMBER***

SO, BEWARE OF BRINGING BAD POLITICS INTO IT***

You can't tell me that YOU are a good Christian or Muslim IF YOU CAN TAKE SIDES WITH HUMANS AGAINST THE TRUTH - BECAUSE GOD IS OF THE TRUTH (IN FACT, GOD IS TRUTH).

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13139650_screenshot20210213225318_jpeg8dbece31e3a61e90819bbc51eee97be6  

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13139596_screenshot20210213224141_jpeg9467937f4f5f7da74e02f747232cec10  

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13139946_screenshot20210214014936_jpeg3181836ddf6a8ab6dd51964fe9712bc9  

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13139979_screenshot20210214021408com_google_android_gm_jpeg7682d57a0fa90cd1409a5c1071a70536  

Of course, all these things are parts of what I am here to reveal. I hope that Nigerians hearken to the revelations and not do it our usual way of MAKING AVOIDABLE MISTAKES FIRST BEFORE WE START TO REGRET IT.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by tyup(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:
It started as a joke in Abuja. Now, they are having meetings and ID cards. They have Stingy Men (SMAN) and Stingy Women (SWAN) wings. What do you think about this?

Me: I think that homosexuals are playing a fast one. I think that they are using this ploy to discourage heterosexual relationships and give more ground for the gay culture in Nigeria. My opinion though.

Far from that it simply means stop making these scumbags lazy say a Big No to their unnecessary demands

9 Likes

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Ottyn01(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2021
The way Nigerians take unnecessary things serious Is what stll baffles me.undecided
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Samhetalks(m): 5:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Kriss216: 5:31pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos Branch, when are we meeting? We need to come together and strategize ways to avoid these daughters of Eve and their urgent 2K.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Dabronze(m): 5:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Very Funny grin
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Flamemignon1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:

Yea... It's all in ploy with the gay agenda
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
Those guys are only catching cruise.
Na January dryness cause am.
The big gods are still there for the small girls

If you know, you know cool
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by WoundedLamb: 5:36pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lol... most Africans overthink things and they're always quick to accuse people they don't like. Gay people don't have any business with heterosexual relationships or what heterosexuals do with each other, and definitely don't have any reason to want to discourage it (if only straight people would do same). I don't see how not giving women money would help a gay man except you're suggesting the SMAN people will eventually turn gay after a while.

I think these are straight people who are either looking for ways to alleviate boredom or have just refused to outgrow boyish tendencies. We have a lot of them onhere so I don't know why we're acting all surprised.

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by paulolee(m): 6:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
leave sex out.f it, its just a group of boys catching cruise online, some fit carry the stinginess online bt are die hard simps offline
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
Next is to register it as an agency under government...
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
Broke men sef dey form stingy! grin grin cheesy
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Welcum: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Lol... most Africans overthink things and they're always quick to accuse people they don't like. Gay people don't have any business with heterosexual relationships or what heterosexuals do with each other, and definitely don't have any reason to want to discourage it (if only straight people would do same). I don't see how not giving women money would help a gay man except you're suggesting the SMAN people will eventually turn gay after a while.

I think these are straight people who are either looking for ways to alleviate boredom or have just refused to outgrow boyish tendencies. We have a lot of them onhere so I don't know why we're acting all surprised.

You seem to think we should let homos be. Why? Isn't homo clearly unnatural?
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Dong2: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:

Homosexuals idiots.
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Angelacruz: 8:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
so childish
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

Guys don wise grin grin

Las Las all Na cruise, because after all this thing some guys will be cheerful again. Because they can't do without sex !

I dey do ID card, check my profile for sample.
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by mytime24(f): 8:11pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by WoundedLamb: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:

You seem to think we should let homos be. Why? Isn't homo clearly unnatural?

Clearly unnatural? Brother, who dictates what's natural and what's unnatural? Apparently, what you see as natural is simply a function of the norm or majority. Most people are attracted to the opposite gender so those who aren't must be unnatural. But then, what if I tell you that variety has always been part of nature? That, to me, seems to be a more logical conclusion when you consider the fact that virtually everything product of nature has exception(s) including the concept of day and night. Skin colour, height, number of days in a year, etc., nature always has variations. So instead of seeing these deviations as unnatural, I see them as parts of the grand design. Gay people aren't unnatural, they are simply the minority.

The situation of things in Africa is, however, a special case. The African man is unwelcoming to variation and changes except when forced to do so. That's why you hear people killed twins at a certain point in time cause the majority were having one child at a time and therefore any deviation was considered devilish. Hunchback, albinos, blue eyes, intersex, dwarves, etc., these are deviations that have, at some point in time, been perceived as unnatural and discriminated against in Africa. There's a very deep fear of questioning the status quo over there. Conformity is overly emphasized and nobody wants to be seen differently. This could be good in a way but in more ways than one, it has kept the continent stagnant and hostile to the minority.

In summary, what I consider unnatural is the idea that the more-than-one-billion people on earth were born straight. That's not how nature works.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by STINOS(m): 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is comedy. The guy sitting on a red is a comedian. MC EDO PIKIN
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Truthteller2020: 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:

All this broke niggars,lol..This ones non get money abeg
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Kennyfancy(m): 8:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Welcum:

thought about this several days ago

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mtsheww online bants...
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by mytime24(f): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=98064338][/quote] angry

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Donspicey: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lolsss....

All na cruise to pass time...

Many trends have come and gone.......

Wahala for who carry the matter for head.....

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by adaugo59216: 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Lagos Branch, when are we meeting? We need to come together and strategize ways to avoid these daughters of Eve and their urgent 2K.
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by potbelly(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Her facial expression says it all...

Gaddemit... grin grin grin

Welcum:

I thought much the same too.
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by potbelly(m): 9:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
Wetin be this @ Picture... grin grin grin

Donspicey:
Lolsss....

All na cruise to pass time...

Many trends have come and gone.......

Wahala for who carry the matter for head.....
Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 14, 2021

Re: Photo Of Stingy Men Association Having Meeting And What I Think About It by Donspicey: 7:52am On Jan 15, 2021
potbelly:
Wetin be this @ Picture... grin grin grin

Open ur two eyes look am well well you see say na modernised italian foot wear.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Stay With My Girlfriend? / "The Marriage Ends There”: Bride Chases Away Curvy Lady Dancing With Groom At We / How To Woo A Girl And Have S*x With Her Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.