Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,085 members, 7,859,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo (1762 Views)

PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Another Defeat To Omisore Aregbesola Declared Winner Of Osun2014 Guber Election / Soyinka - APC’s Visit To Obasanjo: Nigeria Heading For Shipwreck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by londoner: 6:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
What is important is that some voters do not know the logo, simple.

Making the issue seem as if it is about NTA is fruitless. If their finding was false, then there is no issue. However, if it a reality, then there is an issue that should be addressed, and fast.

Even though I have been seeing Buhari threads and pic here for quite a few weeks, I didn't know what his party logo was to be honest. obviously, I am not in Nigeria so others would perhaps be more used to seeing it around, or at least we hope so.
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by Sunofgod(m): 6:17pm On Apr 01, 2011

Let them look for this LOGO - grin
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by Omen100(m): 6:22pm On Apr 01, 2011
Quote from: na_so on Today at 09:16:27 AM

i dey laugh oh. 

It appears these BB fans know little about the determinants of electoral victory at the national level. I have interviewed literate BB fans in lagos and shockingly discovered that 80% of these fans dont even know the party logo. So wetin go happen for rural area now? kai it appears we will have 2 presidents after april 9; One  for the internet which of course will be BB, while the actual president on ground will be GEJ.

Fresh air
I must first thank you for bring it to our notice, thank God that the presidential election is about a week away, we will sensetanze our followers, once again thank you.
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by leighcon(m): 6:23pm On Apr 01, 2011
Enemies thank you for pointing our weakness to us, we are working on it. Are you satisfied now?
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by naso2(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2011
^^^^^^^^

You are welcome. We dont believe in "blood and fire" politics like your principal. Anyway sha the thing don late small, tomorrow elections go make una know wetin i mean adn presidential election will not be different.
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by timbuktwo: 6:30pm On Apr 01, 2011
if you really think that there wont be party agents at every single poling station in the country (well at least the ones where a party has a candidate up for election) then you are bonkers.

such poor level of thinking from my fellow nigerians. it just goes to show how little you guys about nigerian politics. i wouldnt want any of you guys anywhere near a campaign.
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by londoner: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
Gosh, why are people acting as if they belong to two rival gangs who are about to fight it out?

This is an election not a gang war, lol
Re: Bb Heading For Another Defeat; 80% Of Literate Supporters Dont Know Party Logo by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 02, 2011
londoner:

Gosh, why are people acting as if they belong to two rival gangs who are about to fight it out?

This is an election not a gang war, lol

apocalyptic battles of good vs evil are never pretty

this is THE LAST CHANCE TO SAVE NIGERIA

if we fail now, its pdp forever - the party of murderers , thieves , oil blocks , entrenched poverty , uncompleted projects . . .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chief Ladi Williams Wins Libel Case Against His Brothers / Greed; The Main Cause Of Nigeria Problems. / Fashola Hands Over 362 Units Of One, Two Bedroom Flats In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.