Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? (2080 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / 3 Online Businesses That Can Make You 1 Million In 6 Months / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 7:12pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good day friends.I have been into mini trading for sometime,I started with a little loan of 300K since 2019 October and now I have gathered up to 1million plus from the Sports business.Ok my business is basically buying and selling even thou I don’t have a shop,I advertise sport materials like boots,original jerseys and fitfam gym equipment on my WhatsApp stories and then I order when a Customer makes part payment before delivery.My problem now is that the business is crowded in my environment and dealers now sell at a very sick price and I really want to try something new.
Any Suggestions would really go a long way
Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by blackpanthar: 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dreamz77:
Good day friends.I have been into mini trading for sometime,I started with a little loan of 300K since 2019 October and now I have gathered up to 1million plus from the Sports business.Ok my business is basically buying and selling even thou I don’t have a shop,I advertise sport materials like boots,original jerseys and fitfam gym equipment on my WhatsApp stories and then I order when a Customer makes part payment before delivery.My problem now is that the business is crowded in my environment and dealers now sell at a very sick price and I really want to try something new.
Thanks

You need to look around and find what is lacking in your neighborhood.

In some areas it is electricity.... So selling solar or portable energy would be the best

In another area it is transportation, so doing uber would boom

Yet in another area it is Banks.... So POS would boom.

Hope you get.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by VEXT: 7:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
Open a grocery store or cosmetic shop ....
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Solution89(m): 8:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Should i send you my account number? Since you don't know what to do with gee do give away nawn?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by davidtuzy(m): 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
Buy me a car for Uber and i will pay back in double

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by usmanethical(m): 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
Business advice: Don’t start with everything(N1m)
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by usmanethical(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
What are you good at?

What skills do you have?

What do people ask you about?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Esyy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dreamz77:
Thanks

Since you know how to sell on WhatsApp stories , why not start promoting digital products. You can make between 20k - 50k weekly.

You also don't need too much cash to start. About 10k - 15k will do
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by horlamilekan23: 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dreamz77:
Thanks

Boss I'm interested in this your former business.

Kindly check your mail.

Thanks
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by uthlaw: 7:32am On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:
What are you good at?
What skills do you have?
stuff like this doesn't work in Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:17am On Jan 15, 2021
blackpanthar:

You need to look around and find what is lacking in your neighborhood.

In some areas it is electricity.... So selling solar or portable energy would be the best

In another area it is transportation, so doing uber would boom

Yet in another area it is Banks.... So POS would boom.

Hope you get.
I get Sir I would have loved the idea of Uber but it doesn’t operate here in the north also the idea of POS I don’t know how lucrative it is
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2021
VEXT:
Open a grocery store or cosmetic shop ....
not a bad idea too.tanx
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:20am On Jan 15, 2021
horlamilekan23:

Boss I'm interested in this your former business.

Kindly check your mail.

Thanks
Ok bro
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:29am On Jan 15, 2021
Esyy:

Since you know how to sell on WhatsApp stories , why not start promoting digital products. You can make between 20k - 50k weekly.

You also don't need too much cash to start. About 10k - 15k will do
Honestly I Dont have much experience or idea on this but I will research.thank you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:
What are you good at?

What skills do you have?

Am an Educationist and I also write(not professionally).Am teachable and open to learn too but I need something business oriented
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
davidtuzy:
Buy me a car for Uber and i will pay back in double
i would prefer an Uber driver while i mantain ownership
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:43am On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:
Business advice: Don’t start with everything(N1m)
Thanks much.I will keep that in mind
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Solution89:
Should i send you my account number? Since you don't know what to do with gee do give away nawn?
lolz am still hungry
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
uthlaw:
sadly.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by usmanethical(m): 8:53am On Jan 15, 2021
Dreamz77:
Am an Educationist and I also write(not professionally).Am teachable and open to learn too but I need something business oriented

If you are in Lagos, what do you think about starting a tutorial centre?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by usmanethical(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2021
uthlaw:

This is your opinion.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by uthlaw: 9:46am On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:

This is your opinion.
not opinion but fact.... haven't you seen someone that have passion to be a force man but does not have 500k to bribe!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Dreamz77(m): 11:25am On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:

If you are in Lagos, what do you think about starting a tutorial centre?
well I don’t stay in lagos.My base is Ibadan and Sokoto(north).
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Esyy(f): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Dreamz77:
Honestly I Dont have much experience or idea on this but I will research.thank you

Send me a DM and I'll share a video that explains it well for you
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by horlamilekan23: 11:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Dreamz77:
Ok bro

I'm yet to hear from you brother
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Learn profitable skills online like digital marketing, affiliate marketing, Amazon kindle publishing and software development.

One million is more than enough to start any of these online business and start earning big.

If you have a working laptop, modem or router you may not even spend up to 200k before you start earning big.

You can try real estate agency business, rent an office, create a website and blog, run ads, hire a staff all for less than 500k.

Below are proofs
1: My mentor's December earning on Amazon Kindle publishing
2: My earning, I started second week of December
3: My earnings too
4: My Facebook ad result

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by usmanethical(m): 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
uthlaw:
not opinion but fact.... haven't you seen someone that have passion to be a force man but does not have 500k to bribe!

I understand your point now. You are right.

But I’m not driving my point to that direction.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by DESTROTECH(m): 1:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
I would advise don't put all that money in a single investment... Look around your area what do u think it lacking something that is very high in demand and solves problem for your neighbor
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by uthlaw: 1:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
usmanethical:

I understand your point now. You are right.
But I’m not driving my point to that direction.
no yawa!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by valudong(m): 1:37pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Learn profitable skills online like digital marketing, affiliate marketing, Amazon kindle publishing and software development.

One million is more than enough to start any of these online business and start earning big.

If you have a working laptop, modem or router you may not even spend up to 200k before you start earning big.

You can try real estate agency business, rent an office, create a website and blog, run ads, hire a staff all for less than 500k.

Below are proofs
1: My mentor's December earning on Amazon Kindle publishing
2: My earning, I started second week of December
3: My earnings too
4: My Facebook ad result
Teach me, I have more enough to run ads. 07030721919
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Chigorkizz(m): 1:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Pls put me through on the sports bizz.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Victorolab: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dreamz77:
Thanks
Come and invest in superlife and you will cause to glorify God,no jokes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Satana Cutting Machine / . / Wood/plank Processing Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.