Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,657 members, 7,958,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:41 AM

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? (2253 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira? / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
valudong:

Teach me, I have more enough to run ads. 07030721919
In case I forget to chat you up my WhatsApp number is in my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by davidtuzy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dreamz77:
i would prefer an Uber driver while i mantain ownership
u can't face the stress of car maintenance
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by ibechris(m): 7:40am On Jan 16, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Learn profitable skills online like digital marketing, affiliate marketing, Amazon kindle publishing and software development.

One million is more than enough to start any of these online business and start earning big.

If you have a working laptop, modem or router you may not even spend up to 200k before you start earning big.

You can try real estate agency business, rent an office, create a website and blog, run ads, hire a staff all for less than 500k.

Below are proofs
1: My mentor's December earning on Amazon Kindle publishing
2: My earning, I started second week of December
3: My earnings too
4: My Facebook ad result

How can u teach me this and where is ur location?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by singapaul: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2021
Brother please am interested in your fomer business, am in Lagos. I will appreciate it if u can reach through my WhatsApp number..08034006554.. email.. singapaul@rocketmail.com. thanks.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by mrgbenga1: 9:20am On Jan 16, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Learn profitable skills online like digital marketing, affiliate marketing, Amazon kindle publishing and software development.

One million is more than enough to start any of these online business and start earning big.

If you have a working laptop, modem or router you may not even spend up to 200k before you start earning big.

You can try real estate agency business, rent an office, create a website and blog, run ads, hire a staff all for less than 500k.

Below are proofs
1: My mentor's December earning on Amazon Kindle publishing
2: My earning, I started second week of December
3: My earnings too
4: My Facebook ad result

I want to learn how to run ads. I have all the resources.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:00am On Jan 16, 2021
mrgbenga1:

I want to learn how to run ads. I have all the resources.
My WhatsApp number is in my signature you can use that to contact me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2021
ibechris:

How can u teach me this and where is ur location?
Yes I can, my location is Anambra, you can contact me with the number in my signature.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by horlamilekan23: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2021
Dreamz77:
Ok bro

I sent you an email boss
Re: What Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira?? by VOUCHERS4AFRICA: 11:01am On Jan 17, 2021
Get a Super merchandiser dealer for an entire area before it is taken. Our discount vouchers and gift cards are unique and hot sellers.
Starter amount is 500k-1m worth of Cards and vouchers.
whatsapp+2349018514333 or mail va@africa-or.org
**Surulere and Ikeja is taken already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Start A Business With N1000? / Onitsha The Largest Business City In Afica! How True Is This / nairabet asian handicap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.