Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Someone help me out please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Someone help me out please (2282 Views)

Please someone help me out / Someone help me!!! I've gotten depressed to the extent I sleep with prostitutes / Can Someone Help Me Please, I Need A Job to Keep My Family Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 8:08pm On Jan 14, 2021
I have been very sick for some months now, very sick, I exhausted all I had and there was no one to help me out, then during the Christmas giveaway I was lucky to be picked, all the money still went to my drugs. some days ago I took a 6000 loan from OKASH to get some drugs too, and with the way things are going for me, I might not meet the 14 days deadline. I don't know if anyone can help me sort this out.

Depression and anxiety have just made me mad, I have been living on amlodipine to calm my BP, I'm just 24. please someone help me with this... embarassedI have been very sick for some months now, very sick, I exhausted all I had and there was no one to help me out, then during the Christmas giveaway I was lucky to be picked, all the money still went to my drugs. some days ago I took a 6000 loan from OKASH to get some drugs too, and with the way things are going for me, I might not meet the 14 days deadline. I don't know if anyone can help me sort this out.

Depression and anxiety have just made me mad, I have been living on amlodipine to calm my BP, I'm just 24. please someone help me with this...

Modified: Please someone help me out. the company has been calling and threatening me, please I have not gotten back to my full strength to work. please anyone.

Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 8:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
embarassed

Re: Someone help me out please by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Jan 14, 2021
How come all of a sudden everyone wants to repay loan

3 Likes

Re: Someone help me out please by Mozino007(m): 8:34pm On Jan 14, 2021
Chai!!!...low budget huspuppy everywhere smh.
Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:
I have been very sick for some months now, very sick, I exhausted all I had and there was no one to help me out, then during the Christmas giveaway I was lucky to be picked, all the money still went to my drugs. some days ago I took a 6000 loan from OKASH to get some drugs too, and with the way things are going for me, I might not meet the 14 days deadline. I don't know if anyone can help me sort this out.

Depression and anxiety have just made me mad, I have been living on amlodipine to calm my BP, I'm just 24. please someone help me with this...

Have you opened up to people around you?
Have you asked for help from them?
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 9:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mozino007:
Chai!!!...low budget huspuppy everywhere smh.
What would I gain scamming you 8k, nothing maybe. If things are the way they used to be that amount is nothing for me bro

https://www.nairaland.com/6359121/rest-other-world-try-read#97979692

that's my thread there, where I pured it all out, I might make it pass tonight, all I want is to free my mum from phone calls that might break her more. I already fed up. this is one of the reasons I never wanted to come online and beg, be it's all good, you have your right to call me whatever bro. have a nice time.

I have some nairalanders whom have contacted regarding my post on the other moniker, but the thing is my mind is 95% made up

cc
buytrust20
3ncrypted
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 9:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Have you opened up to people around you?
Have you asked for help from them?
of I and anyone I wouldn't come here to so this, a nairalander persuaded me to beg online on twii today, yeah I had to bear to pain and do it, because this is not something I know how to do. when it comes to anything that will bring me out public, I don't do it.
Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:
of I and anyone I wouldn't come here to so this, a nairalander persuaded me to beg online on twii today, yeah I had to bear to pain and do it, because this is not something I know how to do. when it comes to anything that will bring me out public, I don't do it.

Your family, do they know that you've been sick?

What I'm trying to say is that you can't manage the sickness all by yourself without opening up to people around you. It'll overwhelm and wear you out.
You need to ease off.

3 Likes

Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 9:21pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:
What would I gain scamming you 8k, nothing maybe. If things are the way they used to be that amount is nothing for me bro

https://www.nairaland.com/6359121/rest-other-world-try-read#97979692

that's my thread there, where I pured it all out, I might make it pass tonight, all I want is to free my mum from phone calls that might break her more. I already fed up. this is one of the reasons I never wanted to come online and beg, be it's all good, you have your right to call me whatever bro. have a nice time.

I have some nairalanders whom have contacted regarding my post on the other moniker, but the thing is my mind is 95% made up

cc
buytrust
3ncrypted

Calm down.
Don't get angry or upset.
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 9:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Your family, do they know that you've been sick?

What I'm trying to say is that you can't manage the sickness all by yourself without opening up to people around you. It'll overwhelm and wear you out.
You need to ease off.
they did already their part, they are not financially ok, if not for the that giveaway money I don't know how far I could have come till now,
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Calm down.
Don't get angry or upset.
I'm not upset, I was expecting that while I made this thread. I have a thread appealing for a company who can give me a loan and take control of my land. I have tried getting in touch with agencies I know around but non has such offer, if I should get that why would I come here to beg.
Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 10:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:
they did already their part, they are not financially ok, if not for the that giveaway money I don't know how far I could have come till now,

Why don't you leave your account details so that those who want to can help out?
Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:
I'm not upset, I was expecting that while I made this thread. I have a thread appealing for a company who can give me a loan and take control of my land. I have tried getting in touch with agencies I know around but non has such offer, if I should get that why would I come here to beg.

Do you live in a rural area?
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 11:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Why don't you leave your account details so that those who want to can help out?

just that 7600 is enough, I just want to pay back.
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 11:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

Do you live in a rural area?
I stay close to town.
Re: Someone help me out please by mariahAngel(f): 11:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
prince2pac:

ecobank...

just that 7600 is enough, I just want to pay back.

I'll see what I can give...

1 Like

Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'll see what I can give...
thank you

1 Like

Re: Someone help me out please by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Ishilove:

If you aren't having any, just be thankful to God. Even Naija (as a country) has reasons to seek for more loans

Na so you take run away from this thread cheesy: https://www.nairaland.com/6347135/situation-how-does-one-gain

OP, I for help o but January dry small for this side. Just hold onto your dear life & get out of depression. May helpers locate you. Quick recovery!
Re: Someone help me out please by gfon(m): 6:03am On Jan 15, 2021
For the fact you used your main account is a plus.It's well man,wish you permanent recovery and i pray for helpers to come your way.AMEN.
Re: Someone help me out please by gfon(m): 6:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Ishilove:
babe leave am o,country dey hard.many people are merely surviving on loans.There was a year,i was owing about 5 loan companies,i almost ran mad.Since then i have promised myself that no matter how hard a situation is,i won't take a loan.Maybe if it's a life or death situation.But i pray it doesn't get to such level

2 Likes

Re: Someone help me out please by NairalandSARS: 7:20am On Jan 15, 2021
prince2pac:

I don't understand.
I took the loan on the 12th.
Why don't you wait till the deadline before you ask for help.
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2021
NairalandSARS:

I don't understand.
I took the loan on the 12th.
Why don't you wait till the deadline before you ask for help.
The thing is regret taking the loan thereafter, with my health I don't really know how to work it out, I just want to pay them back and put my mind at ease.
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 10:54am On Jan 15, 2021
embarassed embarassed

Re: Someone help me out please by bigjackass: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 2:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
sad
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Someone help me out please by frozen70(f): 6:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
prince2pac:

You are too young to start struggling with BP, very soon the amlodipine will no longer carry you, meaning another drug will be added

BP drugs are expensive

The best for you is to shot down whatever that is depressing you

And you will bounce back health wise

As you take your BP drugs, you can down whatever that is the triggering factor

Anyway, what is depressing you at this early age of your life ?

1 Like

Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 8:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
frozen70:

You are too young to start struggling with BP, very soon the amlodipine will no longer carry you, meaning another drug will be added

BP drugs are expensive

The best for you is to shot down whatever that is depressing you

And you will bounce back health wise

As you take your BP drugs, you can down whatever that is the triggering factor

Anyway, what is depressing you at this early age of your life ?
A lot, been overthinking since way back, ways I was gonna make fam come up from the ground, a lot of stories I don't want to talk about
Re: Someone help me out please by LadySarah: 9:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
prince2pac:
A lot, been overthinking since way back, ways I was gonna make fam come up from the ground, a lot of stories I don't want to talk about

Can I tell you something? Nobody is indispensable or did you see Turai fall inside the grave at Yard aduas burial. If you die of Bp, your family will mourn you and move on. Only time is a factor.

Nigeria is hard as it is, don't add sickness that will take your Lil earnings. Be grateful everyday you wake up. Start speaking life to your body. Tell it how you want it to be. Gradually wean yourself of those drugs, it will never cure you.

Start taking zobo leaves as tea. #100 own can last 1 week. Watch comedies and try to not take life too serious.
Stay strong nwanne!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 9:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
LadySarah:

Can I tell you something? Nobody is indispensable or did you see Turai fall inside the grave at Yard aduas burial. If you die of Bp, your family will mourn you and move on. Only time is a factor.

Nigeria is hard as it is, don't add sickness that will take your Lil earnings. Be grateful everyday you wake up. Start speaking life to your body. Tell it how you want it to be. Gradually wean yourself of those drugs, it will never cure you.

Start taking zobo leaves as tea. #100 own can last 1 week. Watch comedies and try to not take life too serious.
Stay strong nwanne!

daalu adanne, chukwu gozie gi
Re: Someone help me out please by bjprodint(f): 10:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
LadySarah:

Stay strong nwanne!

kai!,a woman with a golden heart!.
Re: Someone help me out please by prince2pac(m): 6:10am On Jan 16, 2021
please

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / If Your Mama Decides To Leave! / Check Out This Wedding Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.