Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo (55489 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Fahdiga(m): 6:07am On Jan 15, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Jealousy kills faster my dear Igbo brother.
Amotekun is here to stay, do not die before death
Amotekun without balls. Eastern security network is the best
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Kolade06: 6:27am On Jan 15, 2021
A demon is controlling Nigeria's security
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Lamasta(m): 6:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Every dangerous and criminally minded member of the amotekun corps should be dismissed asap....
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by ThatFairGuy1: 7:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Amotekun without balls. Eastern security network is the best
Those ones are mere Terrorist group, they have no legal backing
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Onlyonebuhari: 7:40am On Jan 15, 2021
You recruits drunkards and gave them guns, you don't have to grief over the consequences
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by pacespot(m): 8:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Princeofasia:
98.3% bad and 1.7% good

grin it is just unfortunate that we still have some few good people out there. Bad people are the majority in this part of the world which makes the good ones almost non-existent. That is the difference between white and black people. Whites too have some bad people whose hearts are as dark as those in Africa, but the good ones are the majority.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Ajibade123(m): 8:11am On Jan 15, 2021
Rawhumper:
How reliable is your source to assist one get his European visa?

I am interested but i need how true it is before i can recommend you to my sponsor.

quote author=Ajibade123 post=98066333]good I love the swiftness till today SARS officer that killed plenty people are still in the service

if you are interested in working and studying in some designated countries check my signature for my contact
very reliable bro
contact me on Watsap
my number is on my signature
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Princeofasia: 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
pacespot:

grin it is just unfortunate that we still have some few good people out there. Bad people are the majority in this part of the world which makes the good ones almost non-existent. That is the difference between white and black people. Whites too have some bad people whose hearts are as dark as those in Africa, but the good ones are the majority.
exactly man
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by generalwo(m): 8:14am On Jan 15, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/Oyoaffairs/status/1349790813409185795?s=19

https://oyoaffairs.net/amotekun-corps-member-summarily-dismissed-team-leader-faces-investigation-over-mokola-incident/
.... Not in support of the killing o but shouldn't the hoodlums be investigated? What are able bodied youths doing around a gas station around 10pm armed with weapons?
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Queseda: 8:17am On Jan 15, 2021
I see this Amotekun become boko haram of the west very soon cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by osuagwumike(m): 8:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Careforlife:
Good riddance!
to bad nonsense hypocritical nuisance stupid people
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Blackdisciple(m): 8:50am On Jan 15, 2021
Animals....
Dismiss them and jail their sorry ass
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Cantonese: 9:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

Meaning there are no serious crimes in the city like armed robberies? Come on, use your head.

Maybe you are not attuned to the realities on ground. You have not heard of their excesses. Was Amotekun created to kill people under unfounded excuses? After making the police disband sars, why would certain members of the organisation make them look like it was an error establishing them?
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Iwin2: 9:56am On Jan 15, 2021
They haven't even reached life span of 3 months and are been dismissed like this..

Before they will reach one year , by then all of them would have been dismissed...

Now I see there are security network worse than SARS....

From killing Innocent Fulanis even without the cows ( Where are the cows in voice of Tinubu) to killing innocent citizens..

Amotekun is dead and buried....nailed coffin

As much as lawlessness of any sort under any disguise is strongly condemned. Any culprit among the Amotekun cops should be dealt with accordingly. May God rest the soul of the departed innocent victims and give the bereaved family fortitude to bear the lost.

I pray that you and members of your family very soon fall victim of fulani herds nefarious activities.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by principalgee: 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm., under probation, they have started killing, I wonder what will happen after confirmation..
Nigerians killing Nigerians
May God protects me and my family .
Amen!
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by tianshie(m): 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
All of dem go enter police. Police need dia deadly experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Look At What PDP Published On Page 5 Of Today's Guardian News Paper. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.