Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo (55482 Views)

3 Policemen Dismissed For Firing Shots While Hyping Musician In Kano / 2 Police Officers Dismissed For 'Refusing ₦8 Million Bribe' (Video) / Major-General Hakeem Otiki Dismissed For Stealing By Army Court Martial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by shiki(m): 10:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by passyhansome(m): 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hh
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Celestyn8213: 10:01pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dis people will do worse than the police
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Set up well d0ne. Distress call about robbery, turned out to be crowd. T0o many thugs with cutlass. . Mistakenly shot a pers0n. . Justice of dismisal well served. Shoot up to disperse crowd
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by davinking(m): 10:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
These Amotekun Should Be Banned Just Like Sars They Are Causing More Problems Than Good

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Geofavor(m): 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
thaoriginator:
angry

Make sure my mic is loud and my production is tight
Better watch me around your girl if you ain't f****g her right

You damn player haters don't wanna see me blow
Flamboyant Entertainment, CEO

Aiyo, the spotlight is mine it ain't his no more
When Lee comes home, niggas can't breathe no more

And, I'm straight, keep a OBL my state
I never lounge where you find Jakes

Surprise niggas like a blind date, L rhyme great
And I'm gon increase the crime rate for all time sake

Run with me and I'm gon make you a star
Me and my niggas hit the club and went straight to the bar

Leave them empty, I cruise thru the hood in a M3
Never pay for pussy, say my name and I'm in free

Nice bars

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Vidsolution79: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2021
Great
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by peculiar2233: 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by OgeFather(m): 10:05pm On Jan 14, 2021
See thier face and you go know say na ogogoro and igbo they control them
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2021
When u arm NURTW touts and Owo mi da agbero in the name of Amotekun, incessant killing is what u get.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Nanavati(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
This is the beginning of the end
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Naija4love(m): 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Good move.

Say "no" to Amotekun brutality.

#EndAmotekun
u Dey ok

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Nukilia: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2021
IkpuNnegiEwu44:
When u arm NURTW touts and Owo mi da agbero in the name of Amotekun, incessant killing is what u get.

They all look hungry

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by jneutron4000: 10:09pm On Jan 14, 2021
[s]
TheStakeHolder:
Good move.

Say "no" to Amotekun brutality.

#EndAmotekun
[/s]
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by jneutron4000: 10:10pm On Jan 14, 2021
Great. Amotekun is a development in progress. With time they shall do their duties with professionalism. God bless Amotekun

3 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by SoBright101: 10:13pm On Jan 14, 2021
Amotekun is here to stay. We know those who are condemning it, we know their region

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by ofuonyebi: 10:14pm On Jan 14, 2021
THE HAWKS IN ANOTHER SARS UNIFORM?
THESE MEN I SEE ARE ALEADY OLD..

WE NEED YOUNG VIBRANT EDUCATED, TRAINED & INTELLIGENT SECURITY OUTFIT...
THAT CAN PROTECT LIVES & PROPERTY'S OF THE PEOPLE...NOT JUST QUACKS FOR SALE!
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by emetisuccess(m): 10:17pm On Jan 14, 2021
nice one
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Farukshy: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
because they killed a Yoruba man, but the killing and destroying of northerns stuff they will not call them to courtion them

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by ORIENTATION101: 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:
They haven't even reached life span of 3 months and are been dismissed like this..

Before they will reach one year , by then all of them would have been dismissed...

Now I see there are security network worse than SARS....

From killing Innocent Fulanis even without the cows ( Where are the cows in voice of Tinubu) to killing innocent citizens..

Amotekun is dead and buried....nailed coffin
nyamiri na hate go kill you. They amotekun corps that committed the offence has been dismissed, arrested and under investigation.
But the sars officers that commit extra-judicial killings re walking free and looking for another prey
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Bluffly: 10:19pm On Jan 14, 2021
Herdsmen:
When will the Yoruba tribe get one thing right ....

They failed with their own security outfit... Yoruba have not gotten anything right as a nation in Nigeria..
maybe herdsmen are right.. since over 25 years of protecting Yoruba bushes and forest we’ve not heard of such barbaric activities.. till amotekun took over.

Guess it’s right to allow herdsmen manage Yoruba securities..if not Yoruba will kill themselves within a year..

Cowards don’t handle security.. fear go make a.m. shoot .. even breeze no safe..
Thinking from the feet could be dangerous.

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by BigDick70inch(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Why r those yeebos on the first page crying more than the bereaved

Amotekun is here to stay in south west........u can cry blood all u like.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by NSK4U(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2021
Enemies are on the loose to pollute GSM government with insecurity stories.

God help Oyo state in putting shame on the faces of evil men that perpetuate this evil.

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Cantonese: 10:24pm On Jan 14, 2021
tyup:
shocked

we'd all have been very Happy if the accidental discharge had hit one of the armed Hoodlums. But what i can't seem to understand is why it's only in Oyo state Amotekun seem to be on rampage

In Ibadan you see Amotekun controlling traffic.

I actually thought the outfit was principally carved out to handle herdsmen and the evil behaviors. Everyday in the southwest cases of herdsmen’s destructive actions are heard of. I expected the group to get into the bushes and forests to clear them and make the south west states safe. What purpose do they serve then when the guns given to them are used by them to shoot people in the cities?

2 Likes

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by 1stNumeroUno: 10:25pm On Jan 14, 2021
See, Nigeria will wallop is this insecurity issue for a while.

In this dispensation the best way to manage our security challenges would have been through Intelligence. Same thing applies to fight against BH. You gather touts and hoodlums to dey fight criminals, na the society go suffer na.
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Chisaedhor: 10:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
What's the difference between his face and devil himself
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Ugandatales: 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2021
owobokiri:
These ones are worse than the Nigerian police. With their faces liike that of cadavers..

LMAO
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by whemmytopsy(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2021
But really, the way we do things in this country is funny, why should all team members be dismissed
Did they jointly take the decision of shooting??
Well, you may not see anything bad in it until u become a victim.
I've been there... Why should everybody be disciplined for misdeed of just one person... It's not fair.

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Herdsmen: 10:33pm On Jan 14, 2021
Bluffly:

Thinking from the feet could be dangerous.

Says a Yoruba full

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by spinna: 10:35pm On Jan 14, 2021
If police had been so checked in their early stages, they wouldnt have been so bad.

This is good news born from bad news. No.room for trigger happy bastard in Amotekun

1 Like

Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by Fortune109: 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
Re: 8 Members Of Amotekun Dismissed For Shooting Tosin Thomas In Oyo by flourish01(m): 10:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Good move....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Appoints Nurudeen Yusuf As New ADC / Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Paul Ibe Shares Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Classmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.