Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage (785 Views)

Why Female Children Must Not Stay Too Long In Their Fathers' Houses. / Can You Marry And Not Stay With Your Wife? / Parents Are The Reason Many Marriages Fail Today – Ngozi Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
You don't know SATAN young minds.

Never follow his method, concept or his ideology, he will misrule you and corrupt your good manners.

e.g, your wife is tired and hungry, and you are preparing stuff in the kitchen, and she is asking, can we share, or can I add this to what you are cooking, you flame up, as if it is her exclusively requirements to prepare food for the husband and since there's no food, she should be held responsible.

You husband can also prepare food for your tired wife.

But because of your devilish mindset, upside down traditional customatic sensual earthy young minds, he wouldn't help, he will trade his family for his ego.

Humble yourself in the mighty hand of God Almighty and he will exalt you in due course.

Follow the Holy Ghost, you'd be shining brighter and brighter unto a perfect day of harvest, our rapture. Hallelujah

The man or the woman should be singing like

You gave me love that cause my heart to overflow.
You gave me love much deeper than I‘ve ever known.

You‘ve set my feet where I belong, put within my heart a brand new song.

You gave me love offered my life a brand new start.
You gave me love sent straight from heaven to my heart,
Futher than the east is from the west, taken all my sins and brokenness.

You gave me love! You gave me love!

I can see a better days ahead. Our land will dance again because of you.

Voices will be heard with shouts of joy.

You‘ve done mighty things, let the nations sing you gave me love.

You gave me love!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Molahnelson(m): 10:18pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmmm I don't take sides, but I think marriage is an extinct institution, why because we no longer married for the reason marriage was set up for

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by yomi007k(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2021
Are you talking from experience?
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by 1stNumeroUno: 10:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Hmmm... So because bros no cook for you he's proud?
Now that's the ONLY reason marriages fail?

To start with, where you go wey you dey hungry and weak...aunty talk true o.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
Too many people are very selfish, stubborn and proud. That's why marriages are failing.

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by mumumugu(m): 12:20am On Jan 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by mumumugu(m): 12:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Bn
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:35am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

Never follow his method, concept or his ideology, he will misrule you and corrupt your good manners.

e.g, your wife is tired and hungry, and you are preparing stuff in the kitchen, and she is asking, can we share, or can I add this to what you are cooking, you flame up, as if it is her exclusively requirements to prepare food for the husband and since there's no food, she should be held responsible.

But because of your devilish mindset, upside down traditional customatic sensual earthy young minds, he wouldn't help, he will trade his family for his ego.

Humble yourself in the mighty hand of God Almighty and he will exalt you in due course.

Follow the Holy Ghost, you'd be shining brighter and brighter unto a perfect day of harvest, our rapture. Hallelujah

Great one,

My only addition is that LOVE is not enough to make a marriage work fulfillment is what makes any long term marriage works

Fulfillment in this sense is the art of recognizing what's important and needed to your spouse and doing it, it epitomises that relationship is not about you but seeking the best interest of your spouse at all times, this way people do wat matters to the other as they live, everybody ends up feeling loved and taken care off: selflessness

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Yusufisraelj(m): 12:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:
Too many people are very selfish, stubborn and proud. That's why marriages are failing.

Simple
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 5:06am On Jan 15, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Great one,

My only addition is that LOVE is not enough to make a marriage work fulfillment is what makes any long term marriage works

Fulfillment in this sense is the art of recognizing what's important and needed to your spouse and doing it, it epitomises that relationship is not about you but seeking the best interest of your spouse at all times, this way people do wat matters to the other as they live, everybody ends up feeling loved and taken care off: selflessness

Wonderful darling
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by ubola: 6:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Mercisharelove:

The man or the woman should be singing like

You gave me love that cause my heart to overflow.
You gave me love much deeper than I‘ve ever known.

You‘ve set my feet where I belong, put within my heart a brand new song.

You gave me love offered my life a brand new start.
You gave me love sent straight from heaven to my heart,
Futher than the east is from the west, taken all my sins and brokenness.

You gave me love! You gave me love!

I can see a better days ahead. Our land will dance again because of you.

Voices will be heard with shouts of joy.

You‘ve done mighty things, let the nations sing you gave me love.

You gave me love!!!
Your reason is weird, so I should cook while she sits there to press phone. Except she's the breadwinner if not, she must cook while I bring the money ok!
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by adebankole74596: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by JOSH54: 7:00am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Mercisharelove post=98066895]You don't know SATAN young minds.

WHEN MARRIAGE IS BASE ON LOVE, THERE IS LESS PROBLEM THAN MATERIAL THINGS
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
ubola:
Your reason is weird, so I should cook while she sits there to press phone. Except she's the breadwinner if not, she must cook while I bring the money ok!

How much do you earn kids
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 9:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Chii59:

Perfect
Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Debbyblahempire(f): 9:53am On Jan 15, 2021
A marriage will stand for as long as the people in question agree to work things out ..

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Many Can Not Stay In Marriage by Mercisharelove(f): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
A marriage will stand for as long as the people in question agree to work things out ..

Awesome

(1) (Reply)

To The Most Amazing Angel That I Fall In Love With(ife Mi) / If Not For The Way You Told Me My Small Lolipop Matters,. I Would Av Die / Tu Face Aka 2baba Reveals Why He Choose Annie Above Other Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.