Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,453 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Xtra: D'banj Leaves Mo'hits - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Xtra: D'banj Leaves Mo'hits (1260 Views)

D'banj, & Don Jazzy Have 50-50 Stake In Mo'hits Records / D'banj And Mo'hits Records Crew In Illuminati Plot To Turn Nigeria GA.Y (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xtra: D'banj Leaves Mo'hits by docjuli(m): 10:00am On Apr 01, 2011
Mo'Hits Records' frontline act, Dapo Daniel Oyebanjo popularly known as D'banj, is parting ways with his label of many years. The multiple award winning Hip-Hop artist made this shocking disclosure at a press briefing which took place at La Cachette restaurant, GRA Ikeja, on Thursday, March 31 2011.

Speaking at the event which had in attendance the singer and his new management team which also doubles as his record label, Koko Musiq, D'banj said "ladies and gentlemen of the press, after due consideration with my new management team I hereby announce my disengagement from Mo'Hits Records with effect from today.

"No doubt I have enjoyed a career boost with the label but unknown to my fans and members of the general public; I have been short-changed at various occasions and defrauded. While I will not want to go into dirty and shocking details of some of the happenstances I would want you all to know that we have agreed to go our different ways amicably."

Read more here: http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/Next/ArtsandCulture/x2/Entertainment/5686588-146/xtradbanj_leaves_mohits___.csp

(1) (Reply)

Jesse Jagz Is Number 9 On Billboard Next Big Sound Chart / Chairman.. The Album Review / Full List Of Winners At The Headies Award 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.