Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

- Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (5984 Views)

Is It Worth It To Look For A Soul Mate On Nairaland (photos) / Are Inverters Worth It? / Is Fighting For The Man You Love Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Dear in scandanavian societies that are egalitarianstic-equalistic where they have removed patriarchal laws and have strong gender equality policies like affirmative action ,quota policies have even seen wider differences between males and females

STEM is dominated by men
Engineering is men domain 20:1
Nursing is women domain 20:1
Real facts , you check YouTube and Google

How many women are on Forbes list that are self made billionaires,most are there because of divorce, inheritance
How recent is it since the glass ceiling was broken and women were allowed a level playing field in America, Europe, not to talk about other parts of the world.
Women in the USA were not allowed to vote till 1920, and women in Saudi Arabia were only recently given the chance to drive, vote and watch and participate in certain sports in the last three years.
Except you are a bloody hypocrite (which i strongly suspect you are), you'd agree that it was just at the turn of the 20th century, women in America, Europe started getting involved in what has been otherwise seen FOR AGES, as "men's field", engineering, military, etc.
Men have had millenias of practice so don't you say nonsense.
Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
Magnoliaa, look at how they act like imbeciles all over this post. They came to rejoice but didn't know it was a trap grin

Imbeciles you call us when you are acting like a deranged lunatic

You need help or jump into the well

Do one fast

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

[s]You are bitter lonely miserable Hoe, my mom married as virgin at age 23 , my sisters are married at age 26 and 28 respectively,I'm still young at 24 schooling

Don't project your frustrations on me or my female relatives

You need help,if you can't get it,go and drink sniper and end your miserable and pathetic life[/s]
Guffaws... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Stop making further mockery of your poor momma. She doesn't deserve this. Your sisters too.
Re: by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Imbeciles you call us when you are acting like a deranged lunatic

You need help or jump into the well

Do one fast
Henceforth, you're ignored.
Re: by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

How recent is it since the glass ceiling was broken and women were allowed a level playing field in America, Europe, not to talk about other parts of the world.
Women in the USA were not allowed to vote till 1920, and women in Saudi Arabia were only recently given the chance to drive, vote and watch and participate in certain sports in the last three years.
Except you are a bloody hypocrite (which i strongly suspect you are), you'd agree that it was just at the turn of the 20th century, women in America, Europe started getting involved in what has been otherwise seen FOR AGES, as "men's field", engineering, military, etc.
Men have had millenias of practice so don't you say nonsense.

What limited women for millenias was not men but absence of the tampons,birth control pills, proper medical facilities for childbirth, diseases like polio, small pox

And who solved all these problem for women,Men , we invented sanitary pad,birth control pills, vaccines, good delivery hospitals

How do mordern women repay us , they call us a cabal of oppressive tyrannical patriarchy , all men young or old, rich or poor, successful or not, that our aim throughout the existence of the world is to slow down and prevent the progress of women in society

1 Like

Re: by Stacyomolola(f): 5:59pm On Jan 17, 2021
BabbanBura:

shocked

kiniii
Re: by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Henceforth, you're ignored.

Not so fast , I'm not at war with you, just promise me you will change your behavior

I sense you are a lady with a good spirit,who had some bad experiences probably with some men in your past and these has affected your behavior and attitude, you being in a toxic place like Nairaland is worsening it

I have seen your profile picture you look very beautiful but you need to be humble , soft and feminine, not all men are against you or women in general

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

What limited women for millenias was not men but absence of the tampons,birth control pills, proper medical facilities for childbirth, diseases like polio, small pox

And who solved all these problem for women,Men , we invented sanitary pad,birth control pills, vaccines, good delivery hospitals

How do mordern women repay us , they call us a cabal of oppressive tyrannical patriarchy , all men young or old, rich or poor, successful or not, that our aim throughout the existence of the world is to slow down and prevent the progress of women in society
Women, despite the rigors of menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth on the average live for about 72 years, as compared with men who live an average of 70 years. Definitely, you men needed saving from us women.
Women are great inventors,from time immemorial. Who do you think invented important stuffs like the computer algorithm, medical syringe, fire escape even the electric refrigerator?
Albert Eistein's wife, Mileva was a major contributor to Eistein's work in the area of Physics, even though she never got the credit for it. Marie Curie is the only person to get a Nobel price in both sciences, physics and chemistry and her daughter, Irene Joliot - Curie shared Nobel prize in chemistry with her husband Frédéric. Women from time immemorial have proven themselves to be on par intellectually with men, when given the opportunity to shine.
What the hell are you still saying?

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Women, despite the rigors of menstruation, pregnancy and childbirth on the average live for about 72 years, as compared with men who live an average of 70 years. So what nonsense are you saying?
Women are great inventors,from time immemorial. Who do you think invented important stuffs like the computer algorithm, medical syringe, fire escape even the electric refrigerator?
Albert Eistein's wife, Mileva was a major contributor to Eistein's work in the area of Physics, even though she never got the credit for it. Marie Curie is the only person to get a Nobel price in both sciences, physics and chemistry and her daughter, Irene Joliot - Curie shared Nobel prize in chemistry with her husband Frédéric. Women from time immemorial have proven themselves on par intellectually with men, when given the opportunity to shine.
What the hell are you still saying?

Who built and is still maintaining civilization?

How many women are plumbers, Carpenters, bricklayers, garbage men ,engineers,miners,truck drivers,mechanics,I ask you how many?

All of you leave tough , risky, dangerous jobs that requires a high degree of concentration, accountability,and responsibility, and move to safe jobs like secretary,lawyer, receptionist, banking where you face no danger at all

And you expect in these lifetime and in years to come in the future to be equal to men

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Who built and is still maintaining civilization?

How many women are plumbers, Carpenters, bricklayers, garbage men ,engineers,miners,truck drivers,mechanics,I ask you how many?

All of you leave tough , risky, dangerous jobs that requires a high degree of concentration, accountability,and responsibility, and move to safe jobs like secretary,lawyer, receptionist, banking where you face no danger at all

And you expect in the lifetime and in years to come in
Women built civilization, both in the home fronts and wherever they were needed.
Women have participated in warfare, in their capacities, like in the13th century B. C when Lady Fu Hao led 3000 men into battle.
Deborah of old, a judge of the nation, who bravely went to war and brought victory to Israel in the 10th century B. C.
Although women were most functional on the home front, women in ancient Egypt, Greece and China especially were doctors, served in the army, owned lands, and were even priests!
Read a book and absolve yourself of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Women have participated in warfare, in their capacities, like in the13th century bc when Lady Fu Hao led 3000 men into battle.
Deborah of old (1107-1067) who bravely went to war and brought victory to Israel.
Although women were most functional at the home front, women in ancient Egypt, Greece and China especially were doctors, served in the army, owned lands, and were even priests!
Read a book and absolve yourself of ignorance.

When women were fighting wars who where they leading to death was it not an army of Men

We even love you so much that we are willing to die for you to protect you since history even up till now, yet you call us a cabal of oppressive patriarchal men

You blame religion as a patriarchal institution forgetting that we worship many female idols, goddesses and sacrifice to them too

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

When women were fighting wars who where they leading to death was it not an army of Men

We even love you so much that we are willing to die for you to protect you since history even up till now, yet you call us a cabal of oppressive patriarchal men

You blame religion as a patriarchal institution forgetting that we worship may female idols, goddesses and sacrifice to them too

I just schooled you. Now you're kowtowing.
Anyway, don't ever engage me in an argument without having solid facts to prove your point.
Have a good day. Or not.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

I just schooled you. Now you're kowtowing.
Anyway, don't ever engage me in an argument without having solid facts to prove your point.
Have a good day. Or not.

I'm not and will never argue with solipsistic , irrational, emotional, Hypergamous beings called women

Nature and Biology has made you hormonal and incapable of logical reasoning without resulting to dogmatism and tarnishing your opponents character

No amount of social re-engineering and reconstruction will change these scientific facts

Women don't argue to learn
Women don't argue to be objective
Women don't argue to be factual
Women don't argue to have understanding

Women argue to push their agendas
Women argue to feel(not be) intellectual
Women argue to drag their opponents to their level of low credibility
Women argue to validate their ego and narcissism

3 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

[s]I'm not and will never argue with solipsistic , irrational, emotional, Hypergamous beings called women

Nature and Biology has made you hormonal and incapable of logical reasoning without resulting to dogmatism and tarnishing your opponents character

No amount of social re-engineering and reconstruction will change these scientific facts

Women don't argue to learn
Women don't argue to be objective
Women don't argue to be factual
Women don't argue to have understanding

Women argue to push their agendas
Women argue to feel(not be) intellectual
Women argue to drag their opponents to their level of low credibility
Women argue to validate their ego and narcissism[/s]

Yawns. Still squeaking?

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns. Still squeaking?

Ignoring me won't change your biological and genetical make up

You are all pumped with oxytocins and estrogens while men are fueled with testerones

We all have the same brain (cognitive abilities) but use them differently

Are you a feminist?
Do you believe in Egalitarianist-equalism

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Yawns. Still squeaking?

Solipsism Solipsism Solipsism

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 17, 2021
Dapcity247:

Ignoring me won't change your biological and genetical make up

You are all pumped with oxytocins and estrogens while men are fueled with testerones

We all have the same brain (cognitive abilities) but use them differently

Are you a feminist?
Do you believe in Egalitarianist-equalism
Yeah, you have a deek, I don't.
I have a womb, ovaries, fallopian tubes, you don't.
Yada Yada Yada.
That's where all your logic boils down to.
Good thing you concede that we all have the same cognitive abilities, yet women are more capable of multi tasking, hence a wife, a mom, an in law at home and a teacher /doctor/ business woman at work and much more.
I bet you men can't keep up.
Scoot boy, I've given you enough time as it is.
Go home to your estrogen pumped momma.
Re: by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Yeah, you have a deek, I don't.
I have a womb, ovaries, fallopian tubes, you don't.
Yada Yada Yada.
That's where all your logic boils down to.
Good thing you concede that we all have the same cognitive abilities, yet women are more capable of multi tasking, hence a wife, a mom, an in law at home and a teacher /doctor/ business woman at work and much more.
I bet you men can't keep up.
Scoot boy, I've given you enough time as it is.
Go home to your estrogen pumped momma.

How many female inventors , female grand chess players,female billionaires, and you claim to use your cognitive abilities

Since your liberation in the 1900's from New Zealand, Iceland and even civil rights of the 1960's women are yet to hold any relevance in the affairs of mankind

Multitasking , have you seen male nurses??

A man can be a father ,an husband, a provider, protector, a legacy to his society and to the world

1 Like

Re: by BabbanBura(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
Stacyomolola:

kiniii

Nothing! Mek I come to you?
Re: by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
I don't think love is worth it. Too painful, too expensive, too stressful. I give up.

Egalitarianistic-Equalism the religion of Feminism

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:
I don't think love is worth it. Too painful, too expensive, too stressful. I give up.

What Feminist and Egalitarianistic-Equalism ignore in their quest for gender equality , real scientific data and fact

And they want 50-50

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Lolzzz Feminism

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Magnoliaa:

It's okay... I suppose everything still feel overwhelming at the moment?

Are you truly a feminazi
Re: by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 17, 2021
I honestly don't know who devoured this lunatic, and dumped her after ward, Bitch is so bitter

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bouz:
I honestly don't know who devoured this lunatic, and dumped her after ward, Bitch is so bitter
This squeak sounds familiar. Oh, there you are, the rat with a broken head. grin grin
Re: by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

This squeak sounds familiar. Oh, there you are, the rat with a broken head. grin grin
Keyboard warrior, move on with your life and get busy, and stop crying over a lost relationship like your lonely , it has rendered you bitter and rude.

2 Likes

Re: by Raalsalghul: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

Dem don break this one heart!

2 Likes

Re: by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
Bouz:
Keyboard warrior, move on with your life and get busy, and stop crying over a lost relationship like your lonely , it has rendered you bitter and rude.
grin let me worry my pretty head about my love-life. Get a life.
Re: by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Dem don break this one heart!
grin grin oh glory! Fell for the trap too?
Re: by Raalsalghul: 8:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Chii59:

grin grin oh glory! Fell for the trap too?

Stop masking your tears.

Take the "L" in peace.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Raalsalghul:

Stop masking your tears.

Take the "L" in peace.
Here we go again. Seems I could spare one sec for this poor, lost soul.
Pray tell, what is the "L" I should be taking along with me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Little Boy With Long Natural Hair (pictures) / A Sad Experience, But A Happy Growth. / Nairaland Females Should Act Like Real Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.