Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,967 members, 7,810,680 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 PM

In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money (1101 Views)

Just In Case Ooo / In Case We Want To Patronize You - What Do You Sell? / Worry No More About Lockdown, You Can Make Money With Your Smartphone And Data (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by SwiftTee: 11:27pm On Jan 14, 2021
My name is Toyin and I am the Head of Strategic Partnerships at www.Mezoshops.com where we help online business owners grow their businesses by providing tools needed to scale quickly and steadily.

Mezoshops' is an online sales platform where your vendors can get to sell their products and services smoothly, easily, and safely.

Beyond just selling, Mezoshops is giving every vendor that signs on, an all-round simplified experience of business management. So, from selling to paying and to delivery, we have simplified the process so much that all a Vendor needs to do is upload products or services in his unique Mezoshops sub-page and sell.

Here is the juicy part - every Vendor that signs up can borrow up to 10 million naira which they can use to scale up their businesses.

This is how this benefits you as an Influencer:
1. Get as many Vendors as possible to sign up on Mezoshops. Note that there is no limit to the number of Vendors you can get to sign up.

2. You profit from every Vendor that makes sales via Mezoshops.

a. For every Vendor that makes a sale of between #10,000.00 - #20,000.00 per month, you earn #500 per Vendor.

b. For every Vendor that makes a sale of between #20,000.00 - #40,000.00 per month, you earn #1000 per Vendor.

c. For every Vendor that makes a sale of #40,000.00 and above per month, you earn #2000 per Vendor.

3. As an Influencer, you also have a unique link on Mezoshops which you will share to Vendors to sign up with as well as monitor the sales of the Vendors under you. This we have done to ensure openness with the system.

You can begin by signing up on wwww.mezoshops.com. After signing up, join this WhatsApp group

https:///H7XpeG1Tu22EsgHumMWxK7 , so that I can activate your affiliate links, and then you can begin to share with your vendors.

Please reach me via toyin@mezovest.com or chat me up in the group should you need further details.

Cheers.

Toyin.

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by doggedfighter(f): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2021
What are vendors selling?

And they earn 500 out of 10 or 20k?

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=doggedfighter post=98070209]What are vendors selling?
And they earn 500 out of 10 or 20k?[/quote no item that the vendors sell

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by doggedfighter(f): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=Macobet post=98080247][/quote]

Can you break it down a little more

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 15, 2021
doggedfighter:

Can you break it down a little more
what do the vendors sell,

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by doggedfighter(f): 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Macobet:

what do the vendors sell,
Yes, simplify and summarize the whole post

1 Like

Re: In Case Of A Lockdown, You Can Do This To Earn Money by SwiftTee: 6:58pm On Feb 10, 2021
doggedfighter:
What are vendors selling?

And they earn 500 out of 10 or 20k?

The vendors sell whatever product they choose. If you sell physical products,then we want you on our platform.

The incentive is given from the company not from the vendor.

Every sale the vendor makes goes directly to them. We are not deducting any money from their sales.

The company only compensates those brings vendors to the platform as the vendors makes sales.

Let me know if you have other questions.

I can be reached on zero eight one six eight eight one eight one seven nine

(1) (Reply)

Government Jobs Without Knowing Someone On The Inside / Npower: Has My Cousin Sister Been Granted Mercy After / Job Vacancy: Field Sales Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.