Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B (524 Views)

Cross-dresser Amarachi Arrested In Delta Released On Bail, Risks 14-Years Jail / Cross-Dresser Beaten By Area Boys In Ijeshatedo Surulere (Video) / Two Lesbians Caught In Ondo, Molested By unKnown Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B by janefblog: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2021
Nigerian Port Harcourt based Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie took to his Instagram page to shared an awful experience of being attacked by a group he described as “trans hunters”.

Jay Boogie who said the incident occurred last week, said he was apprehended, molested, harassed and beaten by the group.

He also alleged that all his body parts saw hell from these “trans hunters’ who also wiped out his bank account.

Read full here ........... https://janefblog.com/16298-2i-was-apprehended-molested-harassed-and-beaten-last-week-cross-dresser-jay-boogie/

Re: I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B by blowjob: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2021
SUEE DEM
Re: I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B by Resurrection212: 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2021
That's good for you.
Re: I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B by Charmingrascal(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2021
janefblog:
Nigerian Port Harcourt based Cross Dresser, Jay Boogie took to his Instagram page to shared an awful experience of being attacked by a group he described as “trans hunters”.

Jay Boogie who said the incident occurred last week, said he was apprehended, molested, harassed and beaten by the group.

He also alleged that all his body parts saw hell from these “trans hunters’ who also wiped out his bank account.

Read full here ........... https://janefblog.com/16298-2i-was-apprehended-molested-harassed-and-beaten-last-week-cross-dresser-jay-boogie/

Bomboclat!

Pussy ass motherfucker!!

(1) (Reply)

Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits / CCTV Evidence Shows Baba Ijesha Seen Defiling The 14 Year Old Girl / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.