Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) (43311 Views)

Fresh Nigerian Graduate Goes To The Farm To Celebrate With Her Dad (pix) / Wizkid Spends Quality Time With His Son, After Being Called A Deadbeat Dad (Pix) / Mayorkun Buys His First House. Davido Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by TopBest16: 8:51am On Jan 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Queenserah26(f): 8:52am On Jan 15, 2021
Congratulations Peace
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 8:55am On Jan 15, 2021
Shey na her late dad wanna come stay the Ouse niiiii

Or which role has the father played in Naija to make him a

Legend.

Where u wan put them ojukwu and the awolowo

Dis girl is really high
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Coldie(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2021
Banking and finance degree is just becoming more useless by the day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
This one that I've never seen in movies before
Abi Na waka pass actress she be ?

More grease to your pussy madam

Like mercy aigbe

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by MediMedi(m): 8:56am On Jan 15, 2021
And I made to realized, when a lady make an achievable thing NairaLand men will phantom her source is her pus*y.

W H Y?

1 Like

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2021
When pussy is used wisely you achieve great things.

Instead of using it to give a Bleep boy for free in the name if love.

Ladies give a dangote for pay.

Some poor men here will start rushing to say rubbish now
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Unrated900(m): 8:58am On Jan 15, 2021
MrSensor:
I hate too much Makeups like this one . I prefer natural.

Where u wan see natural

2 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by crazygod(m): 8:59am On Jan 15, 2021
Nairaland is a forum where one must not show his/her achievement. There are people here whose heart is more bitter than bile. Jealousy no go allow God crown the effort of their work. angry

2 Likes

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2021
Her dad obviously died poor and houseless.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by OblorOblor: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
That girl worked for her money, believe me.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Coldie:
Banking and finance degree is just becoming more useless by the day
grin grin maybe in Nigeria, where everyone is called "actresses" and "actors"
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by endsarrrs(f): 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
United state of AMERICA sad giving 1,400 thousand Dollars direct social welfare support for household in the country. . Please where am I in these universe angry

1 Like

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by justicenms1: 9:03am On Jan 15, 2021
Please if you have once been faced toothache before you would know how painful it is .iv not slept for over a week now I have to remove it dat would cost 5k please help me 0167638938 gt bnk
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Womanizer(m): 9:04am On Jan 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
It seems Nollywood is only favourable to the women undecided
Just two days back, a Yoruba actress bought 2 cars at once grin now this little or known Actress too don sharply build house. grin

grin
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by ekestic1976(f): 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaRoyalty:
This one that I've never seen in movies before
Abi Na waka pass actress she be ?

More grease to your pussy madam

You're uncouth, rustic, bucolic and evil. Withdraw this post now that your own child may be inconsolable at your passing! Or you die unmourned.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by EVideos: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
Princess Shyngie latest movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bh9f7ZydfA
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by brandsoncharlie: 9:09am On Jan 15, 2021
ProphetM0hammad:

She and other several Nigerian Actresses have starred in many blockbusters box office movies, that's why they can afford to build/buy houses and exotic cars.
But you see the Male actors? They are lazy youths.
How many Nigerian female actress has starred in many blockbusters box office movies so far?
One of the female actress I respect in Nigeria recently is Genevieve that was paid 1.3 billion naira by Netflix.
We all know the controversy surrounding most of these female actresses in the past, jump on from one politician to another or rich men.
They're up to 4 male Nigerian actors that has featured in some of these movies, some are becoming producer's yet they don't change car's like some of these amateurs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by ruffy06(m): 9:10am On Jan 15, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool Good for her.She work for her money
nah toto dey pay jhoor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by dominique(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"What matters is the grace of God and not the nature of my job".

Sounds like the type of thing a prostitute will say when been admonished by family members to choose a more honourable career path.

The mere fact that her own dad called her JUST to know what she does for a living means that he too had suspicions that it couldn't be 'acting' that was paying her bills.

Such parents are going extinct in today's Nigeria. Parents that abhor ill-gotten wealth, parents that will chastise their kids and inquire to know the source of their wealth. Instead we have those that will push their kids to marry older men so they can send home money.

To show you how good a man he was....he rather died than live in a house whose source he wasn't sure of.

God bless all the good parents like myself out there.

One of the few times I'm ever going to agree with you especially the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by endsarrrs(f): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2021
MediMedi:
And I made to realized, when a lady make an achievable thing NairaLand men will phantom her source is her pus*y.

W H Y?
GO BACK, READ THE POST BELOW YOUR POST BY A FELLOW LADY . . "THATS HOW IT WORKS FOR THEM LIKES"
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by mountmoriah(m): 9:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Judolisco:
Una Wan kill me wit laugh dis early morning... See comments grin
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Okoroawusa: 9:12am On Jan 15, 2021
Wahala for who no be actress. I never hear this one name before.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by endsarrrs(f): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
When pussy is used wisely you achieve great things.

Instead of using it to give a Bleep boy for free in the name if love.

Ladies give a dangote for pay.

Some poor men here will start rushing to say rubbish now
Oya read MediMedi from the horses MOUTH sad
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Laboni: 9:13am On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
RIP SIR

Which People de watch all these films when these gals de act self

Abi naa spiritual movie there de act

Madame more Elbow to your grease shocked
Most of the producers has channels on video sharing platforms like YouTube and they make mad money there from google ads, go there and see views.. So stop asking which people dey watch this movies..

1 Like

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by SmartPolician: 9:15am On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
RIP SIR

Which People de watch all these films when these gals de act self

Abi naa spiritual movie there de act

Madame more Elbow to your grease shocked

Nigerian films are seen all over Africa, Caribbean, and the English-speaking world. It is even translated for the francophone and Latino viewers.

Some days back, we read that Funke Akindele's Omo Ghetto premiered in Dubai.

The thing is, entertainment is Nigeria's biggest non-oil export.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by magzey: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2021
Hard work always pays I am proud of her achievement.
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by Heavensent01(m): 9:17am On Jan 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"What matters is the grace of God and not the nature of my job".

Sounds like the type of thing a prostitute will say when been admonished by family members to choose a more honourable career path.

The mere fact that her own dad called her JUST to know what she does for a living means that he too had suspicions that it couldn't be 'acting' that was paying her bills.

Such parents are going extinct in today's Nigeria. Parents that abhor ill-gotten wealth, parents that will chastise their kids and inquire to know the source of their wealth. Instead we have those that will push their kids to marry older men so they can send home money.

To show you how good a man he was....he rather died than live in a house whose source he wasn't sure of.

God bless all the good parents like myself out there.

you good parent? you that badmouth people and encourage masturbation

you're a terrible parent with questionable character

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by SmartPolician: 9:20am On Jan 15, 2021
Lawdis:
She built it to cover shame of living in a raffia roofed hut during burial

but they've been spending thousands and millions living in one already made luxury homes in Lagos and pot Harcourt forgetting to house their parents in a finer home in the village before they die....it's quite pathetic

the ancestors are watching

Judge, what have you built for your parents?
Re: Peace Onuoha Builds First House, Dedicates It To Her Late Dad (Pix) by RioCarputo(m): 9:27am On Jan 15, 2021
how all these actresses and some of their rich male counterparts acquire their wealth remains a mystery to me....though I'm a lover of good things and not an enemy of progress as I love to hear and read about people achieving a lot....but one have to think about their source of wealth especially in these economy-forsaken country we are...... fine, the A-list actors do get paid between 700k and 2 million naira per movie and you do not appear in more than 10 movie per year as you might be busy with other things as well and also spending.....and some of them do get endorsement deal but could not fetch them 100m per year ooo. maybe there's something nollywood actors do engaged in that we dont know about.....recently there's some news flying around that says some actors do engaged in homosexuallity with politicians and get paid in millions.....sometimes last year also Dino Melaye in a statement made it known that some of his political counterparts do spend their money on homosexuallity and drug...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Become A Celebrity Using Nairaland! / Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / Happy Birthday To Aneke Twins (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.