Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks (24832 Views)

Doguwa Goes Berserk Again, Assaults Another Party Leader, Threatens Ex-SSG / ISWAP Kills 11 Farmers In Borno / Proscribed Yan Sakai Vigilante Group Kills 11 Fulanis In Sokoto Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Muhylonaire007: 7:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by laurel03(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2021
anataala:
So how many people headmen killed during the period, you can make the comparison your self�
they are killing in the city not with herdsmen
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by sanmtiago(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2021
Abuse of power
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by emmadejust(m): 7:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Because of police have become unresponsibly bad in securing life , see how the state of nation have become
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by jneutron4000: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2021
No matter the Media outle against Amotekun, nothing will stop Amotekun. Amotekun has come to stay and Fulanis should Fvck off if they can not live like Human being in Yorubaland. Seriki of Fulanis in Oyo state should shut his mouth and stop commenting on issues in Yorubaland. No Yoruba group is complaining about the way Hisbah is frustrating Yoruba businesses in the North.

6 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Odua1stson: 7:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Amotekun is going nowhere
kill all the bastards terrorizing our land and have no mercy on them

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by nonxo007(m): 7:20am On Jan 15, 2021
yanabasee1:
Something is definitely wrong.....

Ever since the Fulanis seek to be inclusive in the recruitment process.....And the Amotekun outrightly rejected the offer....It's been bad news over bad news against the great Amotekun.....
Oga please don't bring Fulani in to this, Amotekun should outrightly carry the blame. Their officers are not well trained and to me this whole thing was a rush, there was no proper planning before execution of Amotekun and trust me things might get worse.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by thaoriginator: 7:21am On Jan 15, 2021
angry

Beserk
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by nairaman66(m): 7:21am On Jan 15, 2021
illicit:
How many people has herdsmen killed

You think this your comment makes sense?
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by thaoriginator: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
nonxo007:

Oga please don't bring Fulani in to this, Amotekun should outrightly carry the blame. Their officers are not well trained and to me this whole thing was a rush, there was no proper planning before execution of Amotekun and trust me things might get worse.
Nawao! Our leaders can't get things done right.. I no understand o!
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by AfonjaMuslim: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Northern media in conjunction with Tinubu media are having a campaign against amotekun

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
jericco1:
What is the difference between this so called security outfit and the bandits having field day in the North?

One is a licensed killer, whilst the other kills on pay per view.

Instead of this Amotekun to protect the people they've sworn and created to help and guide, they almost regularly and with full blown impunity kill and main the people.

Something needs to be done because even the disbanded SARS outfit wouldn't as much as this clueless outfit.

The South West need to go back to the drawing board and decide what's best going forward. angry

Thank you. When I was saying this, some e-diots were calling me an aboki agent, but how do you explain killing your own people almost on a weekly basis?

What type of useless security is that? How did they recruit these Amotekun operatives, what is their background medically and psychologically. I think they armed them too early and they are shabbily trained, that's the reason for these senseless killings.
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Seun360(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Cladez:
Why is the average Nigerian power drunk?

If the police with internationally recognized training pattern can brutalize civilians what more a local vigilante group made up of youths without proper mental evaluation.

I am not surprised.

Believe me, it's in our DNA.

Lord Luggard even said it in one of his thesis that we are power drunk and not futuristic people.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Brushstrokes20: 7:23am On Jan 15, 2021
Pathetic filth!

In search of a SOLUTION,
WE FOUND another huge PROBLEM!
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Whether the Yanmurin or the Northerners like it, Amotekun has come to stay, Amnesty International has not complained about Fulanis herdsmen killing, Amnesty International has not complained about Police brutality but the Fulani herdsmen killers are feeling the heat, so it's now a big concern for Amnesty International, Amnesty kee you there

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by jneutron4000: 7:24am On Jan 15, 2021
Also the stupid police in Oyo state is planning for Amotekun in Oyo to fail because the Nigeria Police force is a total failure. Amotekun in Oyo should start killing non Yorubas terrorizing and killing our people in our farm land. You find any terrorist in our Bushes kill them straight up, because if you hand them over to the police, the police will let them free again

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by nonxo007(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
No matter the Media outle against Amotekun, nothing will stop Amotekun. Amotekun has come to stay and Fulanis should Fvck off if they can not live like Human being in Yorubaland. Seriki of Fulanis in Oyo state should shut up his mouth and stop commenting on issues in Yorubaland. No Yoruba group is complaining about the way Hisbah is frustrating Yoruba businesses in the North.
Sir this is not about killing or chasing the fulanis away, it's about the incessant killing of innocent people or do you think the 11 people killed where all Fulanis ? Come on, whatever we do let's do it right before Amotekun would be come a nightmare like SARS. I'm sure you wouldn't #endAmotekun
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25am On Jan 15, 2021
Miyetti Allah and the fulani herdsmen will be laughing at them. This is what they call back fire grin.
They are killing those whom they are meant to protect if they kill 11 people in 3 weeks, they will kill 110 Yoruba people in 30 weeks and 200 people in a year. That will only happen in Oyo state alone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by JoeEeL(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
KILLS 9 FULANI TERRORISTS, 1 CULTIST AND 1 INNOCENT.

BE SPECIFIC PLS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
ayomi90 kalusely70 daddysidhan, complexboss12 wink2015

Oya come and support Amotekun killings again o... cool
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by OfficialBrendan(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
Lies lies lies...top notch propaganda undecided
I'm surprised you guys didn't see this coming especially with the fact that a particular region was against the formation of this force. Trust me all these are calculated move to discredit this association.
It's a well calculated and well sponsored propaganda..wake up people!!

B4 u spew rubbish to me: I'm not even yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by jneutron4000: 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
God punish Amnesty International, where were they when our people are being killed, terrorized and kidnapped in our farm land. To help with Amnesty international evil group.
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Amotekun being disbanded before the end of this year.

You also saw its inauguration not happening, didn't you?
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 15, 2021
illicit:
How many people has herdsmen killed

Try to hide your foolishness by keeping shut.

You're now comparing killings between Amotekun and Herdmen. Was Amotekun created to kill or to protect?

Your username suits your psychological make up, you are indeed illicit. undecided

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by 2016easy2017: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Don't believe this story. This guy is a liar. His report on kidnapped kano traders in Kogi was found to be false. He's perhaps paid to do this. Amotekun has come to stay
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by einsteine(m): 7:28am On Jan 15, 2021
Disband Amotekun.
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by nonxo007(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
thaoriginator:
Nawao! Our leaders can't get things done right.. I no understand o!
My brother the thing tire me o, just how many months of operation look at the horrid news we've been hearing. This is due to lack of proper planning, no mental evaluation of officers et al. They just hand a carry gun and uniform to a person and ask him to enforce law, what do you expect ?
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by JoeEeL(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98074221:
So, what we have is that we have Amotekun and the personnel are hardly trained, they hardly have any orientation.
They are trained like the way you train all these private security guards.
There is no human rights component to their training.

We have not seen a human rights curriculum in terms of any training of their personnel
So that is the problem that we have at the moment right now.
And then again, we also have to answer the question of how come the Amotekun personnel are killing people because they are not supposed to be carrying arms,
and the right to bear arms is a federal right.
We are not aware that the federal government has granted any state licence for their security networks to carry arms.

Modify :
Almost exactly a year ago that we made the below post....
#DemMANNADaProphets

YOU ARE RIGHT. HE DOESNT SUPPORT BOKO HARAM AND FULANI NORTHERN BANDITSAND THEY'RE HAVING A FIELD DAY, SUCCESSFUL IN KILLING OFF NORTHERNERS.

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by jneutron4000: 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
[s]
TOPCRUISE:
Miyetti Allah and the fulani herdsmen will be laughing at them. This is what they call back fire grin
[/s]see the way you fell for a well orchestrated propaganda, have you asked yourself that who are the Amnesty international? Where were they when Fulanis and Miyetti Allah are killing people and terrorizing people in their farm? A typical Nigerian that can not reason properly

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:29am On Jan 15, 2021
post=98074221:
So, what we have is that we have Amotekun and the personnel are hardly trained, they hardly have any orientation.
They are trained like the way you train all these private security guards.
There is no human rights component to their training.

We have not seen a human rights curriculum in terms of any training of their personnel
So that is the problem that we have at the moment right now.
And then again, we also have to answer the question of how come the Amotekun personnel are killing people because they are not supposed to be carrying arms,
and the right to bear arms is a federal right.
We are not aware that the federal government has granted any state licence for their security networks to carry arms.

Modify :
Almost exactly a year ago that we made the below post....
#DemMANNADaProphets

They are security outfit, they are dealing with armed criminals like fulani herdsmen and other criminals, how do you expect them to protect themselves
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by DesChyko: 7:31am On Jan 15, 2021
Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Northern hegemony is fighting back.
Re: Oyo State Amotekun Goes Berserk, Kills 11 People In 3 Weeks by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:32am On Jan 15, 2021
jneutron4000:
[s][/s]see the way you fell for a well orchestrated propaganda, have you asked yourself that who are the Amnesty international? Where were they when Fulanis and Miyetti Allah are killing people and terrorizing people in their farm? A typical Nigerian that can not reason properly

They can't reason properly and they don't want to reason properly, even all this allegations are just there to discredit Amotekun so that it will be easy for them to continuing perpetrating their crimes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Melaye - Police Confirm Rearrest Of Three Suspects Who Escaped From Custody / 2023: APC Will Lose If You Insist On Free, Fair Elections – Wike Replies Buhari / "Why I Visited Obasanjo" - Bukola Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.