Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy (8260 Views)

Contentment: A Good Quality Muslim Should Possess / Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by Princeofasia: 10:19am On Jan 15, 2021
tell halima not to be stingy with her pussy. let me even go and show her this now

2 Likes

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:26am On Jan 15, 2021
WHEN U HAVE SURPLUS AND U REFUSE TO GIVE OUT IS stingy
Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by Aremynart: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2021
Jazakumullahu khairan

1 Like

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:37am On Jan 15, 2021
Lukgaf:
As a Muslim, are you also planning to join the new association? Lol... The thread provides the definition of stingness according to Islam and why you shouldn't be Stingy not to talk of joining the new association grin

Read the full article here:

https://questionsonislam.com/question/could-you-give-information-stinginess

Brethren, trust you have not got the membership form? If yes, please tear it! Don't be Stingy, be generous but spend wisely!

First of all I'm not a Muslim.

But may I say this your post actually ridicules Islam. The whole SMA thing is borne out of relationships which are not even Islamic in colouration to begin with.

To the best of my little knowledge of Islam, Islam does not encourage a relationship of money for hand, back for ground or turning a man who is not your husband, to your personal ATM.

The context of discouraging stinginess in Islam I believe, is in giving to those who are in need not to those who are in greed or simply feel entitled.

Rather, you should have looked at the while SMA/SWA banter from a moral point of view.

So don't blame those on the first page who reduced the topic to that of banter. That was the purpose of the SMA thing unfortunately. You shouldn't have introduced a religion you hold with serious mindset to it at all

6 Likes

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by anigbajumo(m): 10:41am On Jan 15, 2021
swtdrms:
Some accounts need to be blocked from accessing Muslim threads, Mods need to look into that and devise means by which people who derail muslim threads can be banned from accessing muslim threads. This is really irritating. In the mean time, why not block those post making fun of the topic

OAM4J please look into this. This is too much and disturbing!

As in, their comments is irritating
Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by swtdrms(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2021
AfonjaMuslim:
But we muslims are free to access christian threads

To insult them abi? Derail the thread right? Then you deserved to be banned. Which should start from here

1 Like

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by swtdrms(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

First of all I'm not a Muslim.

But may I say this your post actually ridicules Islam. The whole SMA thing is borne out of relationships which are not even Islamic in colouration to begin with.

To the best of my little knowledge of Islam, Islam does not encourage a relationship of money for hand, back for ground or turning a man who is not your husband, to your personal ATM.

The context of discouraging stinginess in Islam I believe, is in giving to those who are in need not to those who are in greed or simply feel entitled.

Rather, you should have looked at the while SMA/SWA banter from a moral point of view.

So don't blame those on the first page who reduced the topic to that of banter. That was the purpose of the SMA thing unfortunately. You shouldn't have introduced a religion you hold with serious mindset to it at all

You have a valid point, then someone who's not a Muslim making this strong makes me happy.

These are the type of people who understands issues at hand we want as friends

1 Like

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by wyqay: 11:06am On Jan 15, 2021
being stingy is like building a Castle in the air because those properties stored will not be of benefit if the owner passed on.
Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by uthlaw: 11:37am On Jan 15, 2021
sunshineV:
another zombie that think life is all about APC & PDP
if you are not a zombie,you won't involve in something that is not your business!
Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by JoeEeL(m): 11:46am On Jan 15, 2021
swtdrms:
Some accounts need to be blocked from accessing Muslim threads, Mods need to look into that and devise means by which people who derail muslim threads can be banned from accessing muslim threads. This is really irritating. In the mean time, why not block those post making fun of the topic

OAM4J please look into this. This is too much and disturbing!

Mr man, go and sit down.

1 Like

Re: Stinginess: Why A Muslim Should Not Be Stingy by Decent09(m): 12:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Queenlovely:
I don take oath, I hope I won't die, will Allah kill me?

but let me come to the meat of the issue at hand,

let us forget about religion self, let us think secular.

there as some atheist out there that live a better life than even the religious people.

you don't need a storybook to tell you wether to give or not, it is the equivalent or playing this stupid trending game called Charlie Charlie.

let your conscience be your moral compass, give because it feels right not because you are compelled to give.

I used to think that when I give out I would make heaven, that is selfish, you have to give selflessly without expectations,

don't give to feel good, don't give because you want to bribe God, give because it is the right thing to do.

Oboy if you have it you have it, and if you don't you don't period.
So stingy Men Association is main for those that don't have it, Mehn if you have it spend it for yourself and others.

(1) (2) (Reply)

People's Response To Calamities. / A Poem About Death / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.