Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures (47829 Views)

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by nwekeugochukwu: 8:05am On Jan 15, 2021
Nigerian footballer, Peter Olayinka has shares lovely photos of himself and his fiancee, Nollywood actress Yetunde Barnabas, via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photos:

"My sweet fine wine"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKCao4uleT0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Olayinka plays as a striker for Slavia Prague in Czech Republic.

The couple announced their engagement last month.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by phrancys001(m): 8:06am On Jan 15, 2021
see fresh fish

41 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Livescores: 8:09am On Jan 15, 2021
This guy should move to a better league.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Omihanifa: 8:10am On Jan 15, 2021
This girl that use to talk like all those female cartoon characters

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Jesse6(m): 8:19am On Jan 15, 2021
grin
Omihanifa:

14 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by pyyxxaro: 8:22am On Jan 15, 2021
Meaning this guy is at least 30years

because this gal is 29years undecided

11 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Debbyblahempire(f): 8:37am On Jan 15, 2021
I must love o cry

Please check my signature and support my hussle...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Queenlovely(f): 8:42am On Jan 15, 2021
play Wella brother in the field and the other room

9 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by lkillbrokehoes: 9:19am On Jan 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
Lolz like how?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by TANID(m): 9:39am On Jan 15, 2021
Wow! I Swear They Look Cute together

27 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by TANID(m): 9:42am On Jan 15, 2021
Debbyblahempire:
I must love o cry
let Me Know When You're ready maybe I Can Help cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Queenslander(f): 10:15am On Jan 15, 2021
Beautiful couple!! tongue I wish them well..

8 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Houseofglam7(f): 10:34am On Jan 15, 2021
Awwwwww kiss

5 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by gistray: 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
This gurl her eyes the up
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Kennyking1234: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
The guy is fresh

5 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by spiceadole: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Meaning this guy is at least 30years

because this gal is 29years undecided

She could be older.
It doesn't matter for civilized people.

16 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Kingv(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Houseofglam7:
Awwwwww kiss

Someone must marry this year
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
The girl beauty dey do me somehow for body.

I wan piss..

15 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by GoCreation: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by NORSIYK(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
This igbereTv always disgust me.
Congrats to the couple though

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by cenaman(m): 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
angry
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Kharol1234: 2:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Every young woman na actress for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by paulolee(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
the bea fresh but the guy looks fresher than..I jus wish this prodigy can move to a better club and a bigger league so we can watch him play in European competitions because he is the deal...
those loved up pics reminds me of jessica dt year, fine light skin babe dt left me saying I was too broke and can't maintain her skin or afford her beauty creams, its almost 3yrs since she left and she's currently married to a rich gee but I AM STILL DEAD BROKE

33 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Hermes119: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Op I know a certain Nweke Ugochukwu
Do u live in Bayelsa ?
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Good luck to the couple
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Kharol1234: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
moneyissweet:
The guy beauty dey do me somehow for body.

I wan piss..
U b gay?
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by ugo2chukwu: 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
very cute

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by MuttleyLaff: 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
moneyissweet:
The guy beauty dey do me somehow for body.

I wan piss..
[img]https://i./jhz.gif[/img]
Speak your mind, nobi deceiving yaself jor, lmso.
I wan piss kor. I wan piss ni. Piss keel itself die there, lmso

6 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by DoctorDree(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Cute �

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today (Pictures) / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu / Hushpuppi To Kemi Olunloyo: "Apologize To Linda Ikeji"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.