Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures (47858 Views)

Yetunde Barnabas And Olayinka Peter Court Wedding (Photos) / Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Engaged To Olayinka Peter - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by driand(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
every olosho na actress plus i never even see her for any movie before
Kharol1234:
Every young woman na actress for Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by moneyissweet(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
Yes, because is igberetv.

Your hate to igbo nation has taking the better part of you.

Had it been is something like Femitv or ahmadtv you love it.

Bigot!

NORSIYK:
This igbereTv always disgust me.
Congrats to the couple though
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
spiceadole:

She could be older.
It doesn't matter for civilized people.
Perfect response for the troll

2 Likes

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Adakintroy: 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
To the christain he spoke of Christ as higher than himself. That's all the exaltation of Christ we needs. Restore him as "Lord off all".

Many of us from christain home can't talk of Christ. We are too proud ashame and hide behind logic and reason. He said it simple.

Ther is one higher than myself. It's name is Jesus.

The number one man. Proclaim Jesus to the world. Because all of us, ideologers wont

You call him idiote proud. But a proud man proclaim Jesus openly. No compromise. All of us have compromise. He called on many Christians no response. They denied him. Even though he spoke the name of the Christ proudly.

I still stand with trump. He is a perfect man, but hardly a perfect human.

But he is greater, because many of us are not even humans.
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by EXLOVER(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2021
I know this girl very well, she's a gold digger.

Better catfish
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Kennyking1234:
The guy is fresh
atleast sars spared his life because even the poverty ridden savages here thinks dreads are for dirty guys and criminals but will worship and adore celebs with the same double standard that has ruined Nigeria now 97% of the country is with the dogs..
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Kharol1234: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
Seyzcham91:
every olosho na actress plus i never even see her for any movie before
Me too any fyn girl na actress for naija
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Godbless3(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Meaning this guy is at least 30years

because this gal is 29years undecided

He is a 9ja footballer playing in europe so expect him to lie about his age. grin grin grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Clothingonline9(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Affordable men clothing at affordable price payment on delivery
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Jirehz(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
spiceadole:

She could be older.
It doesn't matter for civilized people.

And when it comes to marriage, Nigerian people are civilized people?

We no be kids nah

Good luck to dem
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Grandmeister(m): 2:38pm On Jan 15, 2021
The guy fine pass the girl wella.
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by bootycapon(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
As he take cover her bum eh shocked
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by robosky02(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2021

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Ifybwoy7: 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
moneyissweet:
The girl beauty dey do me somehow for body.

I wan piss..
grin ashawo like you
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by paschalj4(m): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
She was my classmate back then at Abuja.
Gss lugbe
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Engr1(m): 2:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
This girl that use to talk like all those female cartoon characters

Like how?
hahaha

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by 99thEnemy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
phrancys001:
see fresh fish

Fresh Fish Pepper Soup to be precise grin grin grin
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by femi4: 2:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omo...see software
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by femi4: 2:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
NORSIYK:
This igbereTv always disgust me.
Congrats to the couple though
Egbere tv
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by femi4: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
Omihanifa:
This girl that use to talk like all those female cartoon characters
She's very sluggish in acting
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by NORSIYK(m): 2:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
moneyissweet:
Yes, because is igberetv.

Your hate to igbo nation has taking the better part of you.

Had it been is something like Femitv or ahmadtv you love it.

Bigot!

Lol, and who told you that I ain't Igbo

1 Like

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Digmygold: 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Meaning this guy is at least 30years

because this gal is 29years undecided

Remember Peter Okoye's wife is 7 years older than he is. So the guy fit never reach 30 years.

Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by omocalabar(m): 3:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Jus don't cut my ticket Tomorow
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Aksnoopy: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
All I see is a HOE getting HOOKED to a SIMP.

It will end in tears and gnashing of teeth in a couple of years. cheesy
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Dagger111(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2021
paulolee:
the bea fresh but the guy looks fresher than..I jus wish this prodigy can move to a better club and a bigger league so we can watch him play in European competitions because he is the deal...
those loved up pics reminds me of jessica dt year, fine light skin babe dt left me saying I was too broke and can't maintain her skin or afford her beauty creams, its almost 3yrs since she left and she's currently married to a rich dud but AM STILL BROKE...

Hope u register ur sperm in her bank, so u will always be in her memory for life?
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Dagger111(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
paulolee:
the bea fresh but the guy looks fresher than..I jus wish this prodigy can move to a better club and a bigger league so we can watch him play in European competitions because he is the deal...
those loved up pics reminds me of jessica dt year, fine light skin babe dt left me saying I was too broke and can't maintain her skin or afford her beauty creams, its almost 3yrs since she left and she's currently married to a rich dud but AM STILL BROKE...

Hope u discharged ur sperm in her bank, so u will always be in her memory for life?
Re: Peter Olayinka And His Fiancee, Yetunde Barnabas In New Pictures by Golan007: 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2021
Peter and Barnabas.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Rocks Afro Hairstyle And Nose Ring (Photos) / Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.