Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,932 members, 7,828,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Thinking Of Dropping Out From School - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thinking Of Dropping Out From School (247 Views)

How Much Would You Have In Your Account Before Thinking Of Marriage? / Im Thinking Of Divorce Just Few Months Into Marriage / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thinking Of Dropping Out From School by Nellyfrancis157: 10:39am On Jan 15, 2021
I didn't know that depression can make someone think of sucide.School is resuming on monday and i still haven't done any clearance stuff,I'm thinking of dropping out due to lack of funds.I need ur advice pls,it's been giving me sleepless nights
Re: Thinking Of Dropping Out From School by yanabasee1(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2021
Oga, go and hustle.... Rent a photocopier and be photocopying handouts and materials for students and atty making money......

Get sense oh!
Re: Thinking Of Dropping Out From School by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:49am On Jan 15, 2021
Go learn hand work
after you start earning
Go back to sch
Re: Thinking Of Dropping Out From School by Stubborn82: 11:05am On Jan 15, 2021
What assurance do you have that when you graduate you will get a job.

For some of that have graduated, we realized we wasted a lot of time just to get a certificate we eventually not going to use to get earnings.

My advice, seek business knowledge in tech, in free energy management, right a 3 goals you will like to achieve in business and start pursuing them earlier as you can.

Gone are the days that you need academic certificate to make it. I know lots of mechanic, fashion designer, graphic designers, web designers, plumbers, electricians making it without university.
Re: Thinking Of Dropping Out From School by doggedfighter(f): 11:08am On Jan 15, 2021
Don't drop. Finish it

(1) (Reply)

Hookup Zone / How To Keep Romance Flowing In Your Marriage To Avoid Divorce / 9 Things You Should Never Post On Any Social Media At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.