Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Nanny, Maid Or Creche - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nanny, Maid Or Creche (1061 Views)

Help: Creche And Preschool In Lekki/ajah / Nanny Caught On Camera Slapping A 5-month-old Girl / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nanny, Maid Or Creche by saxxytinn: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2011
Hello all, please i need an advice. I have a 10 months old girl. I have a housegirl that goes to school. She is a very good girl and i really want her to stay. She is very helpful and resourceful. I had a nanny dat i asked to stop working today cos she wasn't efficient at all. She is a cousin of mine though so she does whatever she likes. She sleeps alot. Now, i dont no if i should get another help to stay at home wt my baby, i would pay her less dan i was paying my nanny. Or do i take my daughter to a creche or do i get another nanny dat won't live wt me. I dont have a job now but i am preparing for interviews and would also write exams. Pls what do i do. Advice me house. Thanks
Re: Nanny, Maid Or Creche by maclatunji: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hmm, find a professional creche where you can put the child when you are not at home. I find it sad that you have to leave your baby for work but these things do happen. By the way, where is your mum, does she live anywhere near you and is she not available to help?
Re: Nanny, Maid Or Creche by saxxytinn: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2011
@Maclatunji - Feel really bad also. My mum isn't nearby and she still works. Thanks for ur advice
Re: Nanny, Maid Or Creche by nat138: 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2011
The most sensible option now is a very good creche, pls don't just take your little one to any kind of creche, do a comprehensive research and only take her to the creche on days that you won't be home. I suggest the crech because in a good creche, the child is not only looked after but also taught age appropriate stuff like rhymes and other things. And it helps the development of children as they learn to interact with other children

All the best.
Re: Nanny, Maid Or Creche by Angolobabe(f): 12:44am On Apr 02, 2011
Daycare is the best option for now i think since u already have a housegirl,

(1) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Inserting 66 Wraps Of Narcotics In Her Private Part / Meet World's Oldest Identical Twins! / Why Do You Eat Rice Every Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.