Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill (262 Views)

I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done.... / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Many Memes For My Redpill Guys. Get In Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by KenBen217: 12:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Is it likely the increase in Anti-aging And fertility science is going to bring about the death of redpill. The increase in anti aging scientific techniques and fertility extension is going to make redpill philosophy void in a few years to come.

one of the pivots of the redpill philosophy is the sexual market value of men and women. it is an essential case of study in redpill philosophy because the sexual market value of a man and woman determines availability and demand in the sexual market. As such,men peak later in life and sustain their peak over a period of time meanwhile women peak early and go on a steep decline in their 30+. as such,a woman is in her prime in her 20s because she's obviously more sexual attractive and more fertile. A man's masculinity is more pronounced after his 30s so it's safe to say,that's his peak.

Anti aging science is going to level the playing ground. If women can use science to reverse/slow their aging (enhancing their looks) and enhance their fertility,then in the nearest future,a 40 year old might not be so different from a 20 year old woman,this will be the ultimate disruption in the natural sexual market. The supply for male attention will always be abundant as far as women can hold onto these advantages provided. For men,the only leverage might be more economic power. It''ll be mayhem if the drugs and surgeries to slow aging is cheap(think bleaching creams today or fat burners like slim tea etc). This means availability to more women regardless of their economic status.

Here's two pix of Chris Brown's mother. One from waaaay back and one from 2020. You won't believe your eyes.

Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by KenBen217: 12:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
see her now

Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by JOACHINpedro: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
What are you even saying undecided
Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by KenBen217: 12:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
[quote author=JOACHINpedro post=98083824]What are you even saying undecided[/quote calm down and read...if you don't agree then say what you think
Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
How many women can afford it?

Same way sex doll isn't cheap for men.
Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by JOACHINpedro: 12:40pm On Jan 15, 2021
KenBen217:

calm down and read...if you don't agree then say what you think
Anti-aging discovery is still in it's neonatal stage.
I think she had a makeover. Simple
Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by KenBen217: 12:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
How many women can afford it?

Same way sex doll isn't cheap for men.
Exactly my point,but what if it becomes cheap in future...think about it
Re: Do you think Anti-aging And Fertility Science Will cause The Death Of Redpill by Mide3367: 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
KenBen217:

Exactly my point,but what if it becomes cheap in future...think about it
is dna test cheaper? Since how many years now

(1) (Reply)

Have Your Relationship Ended Because Of Distance?? / Perplexing Dilemma Of An Ex Soldier / It Takes Both A Spiritual Action And A Physical Action To Overcome Masturbation,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.