Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria (26165 Views)

NCC Licenses Elon Musk’s Starlink To Provide Internet Service In Nigeria / List Of Places Where You Can Acess Free Internet Services In Nigeria / MTN 5G Network To Be Available In Nigeria Before 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by SavageMaster: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
Lets see if the powers that be will allow you shake their table.

Advent of gsm in Nigeria, MTN & Econet started at N50 per minute with various silly excuses, a third player owned by Mike Adenuga came on board and promised N10 per minute. They gave him a faulty spectrum capable of sending him through Nigeria’s lenghty and expensive judicial labyrinth for years. Baba had to pipe low.

TSTV came along with pay per view and other goodies, shaking the table of DSTV. The company has been frustrated into silence and they'll only rear their ugly head when DSTV and Nigerian politicians allow them to come up for air.

There are many other instances but these two will let you know you cant just shake the table and introduce innovations without taking permission from those at the top cool

Those were local companies, as in owned by Nigerians. This one is a "global player". I hope they can match the powers that be, and carve out a niche for themselves
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Gabe427: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
nice
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
bareal:
Una no suppose make noise, na so one cable TV make noise since then they never rise from dead
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by teeytimi: 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Egbuchulam? undecided undecided undecided

It won't fly, it's not their kind of business
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by sgtponzihater1(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Way to go. We should be able to access 24/7 internet In Nigeria
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by atheistandproud(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2021
Ok

Let's see what happens next.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
SavageMaster:

Those were local companies, as in owned by Nigerians. This one is a "global player". I hope they can match the powers that be, and carve out a niche for themselves
global player my foot! Have you heard about them before now??
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by seborrhic: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
How can you crash prices of data when you have to use other's fibre network?

2 Likes

Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 15, 2021
I hope they would keep their words
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by SocialJustice: 4:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Another TSTV loading.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by MartinsD12(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by lozanni(m): 4:21pm On Jan 15, 2021
Are they going to provide 5G internet services? It will be great if they can really crash the price of data.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by DisGuy: 4:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Doraty1:

A multinational technology company and major global player in wireless/virtual technologies

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/breaking-e-f-network-to-provide-internet-services-in-nigeria/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

never heard of them...which other countries do they operate in?
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by ignis: 4:24pm On Jan 15, 2021
MTN, Airtel, Etisalat and Glo will fight them tooth and nail, making sure they don't see the light of the day.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Mysticwebb:
They should start first, every concept looks splendid in theory until practical challenges set in.

Like how my people for warri go talk " person when they use mouth drive motor, nor dey get accident "

Make dem start first
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Stockquality: 4:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
Well,the point is do they have money to buy fuel,mount solar panels ,mast,diesel gen ,here and there just to see network, cos light no dey o . All this ones na stories, when they enter after 3 months dem go change mouth, i trust them 1 gig..4k. Na there you go know say we still got long way to go
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 4:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
lol.. ntel try their best but where them dey now ?
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by kuntash: 4:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
TSTV on my mind
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by chrysso83(m): 4:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
TSTV comes to mind.
Until we see them working the talk. No jubilation yet.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by nick50(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
It must be them... Igbo Amaka
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by tuoyoojo(m): 4:33pm On Jan 15, 2021
bareal:
Una no suppose make noise, na so one cable TV make noise since then they never rise from dead

If u wan do something good for this country, nor make noise. Make ur actions speak...
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by angelfallz(m): 4:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
For where. Any ISP provider that doesn't have their own cable eg glo1 submarine cable, MTN west Africa cable system (WACS) Is not serious.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Internet will become one of the cheapest commodity in Nigeria in time to come
it will not. they are coming to chase out our current options with low price, and later increase the price to a level we have never seen before.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by kulrunsman79(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Hope this will not end up like that of TSTV after much much hype and grand entrance!

Nothing to believe in Nigeria again, we will rather wait for it to happen first, no need raising our hope for nothing....
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Stallion93(m): 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
If they’re not talking unlimited internet at nothing more than 1,500naira, we don’t want them.
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 15, 2021
Perfecto, long over due
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by SavageMaster: 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
Goalnaldo:
global player my foot! Have you heard about them before now??

Lol
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Goldbw122(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2021
This is nigeria so let's watch how I will go
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by Ojemedad: 4:47pm On Jan 15, 2021
Not just about coming in, can they overtake the present internet speed ?
Re: E.F. Network To Provide Internet Services In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 4:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Story. If they can provide world class services then I'm up for it. If they can't then life continues. All I do online is watch videos on streaming platforms and play multiplayer games. Surprisingly they don't consume as much data as I expected.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Your Smartphone Heats Up During Intense Use / Take A Screenshot Of Your Music Player And Share With Others / Trump Is Frustrating Chinese Tech Companies And See How It May Affect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.