Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

How Can I Treat Sturbon Typhoid And Malaria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Treat Sturbon Typhoid And Malaria (219 Views)

He Said That What This People Are Treating There Is Typhoid And Malaria / Stubborn Rashes On The Head: How Can I Treat This? (Disturbing Photo) / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Treat Sturbon Typhoid And Malaria by ottalo: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Expert in the house I'm tired of going to the hospital every month to treat typhoid and malaria. Please has any one experienced recurring typhoid and malaria and what was the treatment that worked for you. Please I need advice.
Re: How Can I Treat Sturbon Typhoid And Malaria by ottalo: 7:26am On Jan 16, 2021
Please guys I need your advice

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel If You're Feeling Like This And You Can't Go To Hospital? / Coro Na Scam? / For Men From 45 Years And Above: All You Need To Know About Prostate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.