Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,167 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon (13849 Views)

Chelsea Owners Buy French Ligue 1 Club Strasbourg / Paul Onuachu Tests Positive For Coronavirus, Gains More Instagram Followers / Paul Onuachu Scores Second Fastest Goal In International Football History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by pahars(m): 4:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is dumb your mates are all playing in the EPL wetin you wan go do for Lyon when Leeds and west ham dey there wrong move
You have forgotten Lyon were in the semi final of champions league last season..its better than going to a mid table club in epl
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by forgiveness: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Ogbeni you nor dey watch football...

epl is One overrated dumb fuckkk league ..
Them nor dey play anything for epl...if you want to play good football without over hype then avoid epl

combine epl, laliga, seria a, Bundesliga and Ligue 1
I can bet my balls no epl club will make top 15

List the top 15 from all those leagues. I want to see something.

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by PAWG(m): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
This guy is dumb your mates are all playing in the EPL wetin you wan go do for Lyon when Leeds and west ham dey there wrong move

His mates are also at Akwa United angry

Ighalo wey dey ManUtd when last you see am?

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by baratech: 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

What have you achieved in life compared to him Tell us please

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Reference(m): 4:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
DP.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Otu7(m): 4:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Olympique Lyon is a step up for Onuachu considering he is coming from Fc mitdtyland den genk...& Genk is ready 2 sell hil cos dey hav another Nigerian in d person of Cyril Dessers..who is wasting his talent on d bench..good move for Onuachu becos lyon prepares him for a bigger club following d footsteps of Nigerians who left Belgium for France den from france to a bigger club talking about Osazee & Osimhen

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Reference(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:

For real.

Imagine choosing constant mid-table struggle over potential UCL/Europa football.

So irritating I need mints to avoid throwing up...arrgh angry
They say hindsight is 20/20 but if this was the privileged path of Kelechi's career I bet he will have done a lot better today.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Angelfrost(m): 4:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

No brother... No young African player in his prime should move to EPL especially when he is just starting to rise, except already approaching the pinnacle like Salah and Mane.

Ligue 1 or Serie A are far more favorable to them.

EPL is a terrible jungle meant only for the truly worthy!!!
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by allandutch: 5:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

Them nor dey play anything for epl...if you want to play good football without over hype then avoid epl

See nonsense, no EPL club go make top 15?

Oya name 3 football leagues that's better than EPL

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Angelfrost(m): 5:02pm On Jan 15, 2021
Reference:

They say hindsight is 20/20 but if this was the privileged path of Kelechi's career I bet he will have done a lot better today.

Kelechi is lazy mentally as well as on the pitch... He believed too much in his own hype to have actually imagined he stood even a faint chance in strolling into Pep's first attacking line up.

This is why young players should always be smart with respect to transfer moves... Had Kelechi gone to even Wolves or Southampton then, he would be better off now.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Newton85: 5:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Wow! 20 million Euros for this average dude? He's having a very fanstastic season though. Churchill Oliseh must be licking his lips.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Newton85: 5:14pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
So, Leeds and West ham are bigger than Lyon abi? You're in dire want of a brain.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Newton85: 5:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keshinr0:

You think Leeds and West Ham are better than Lyon. Lyon plays Champions league often. To me he made a good decision compare to Ihenanco decision years ago
Sorry oga, what decision should Iheanacho have made years ago aside Man City?
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that the dark forces are after him. He will excell superbly in France but he has to stay away from women. The dark forces will try to use girls to destroy him, if he gives into his fleshly desires, he will be ruined beyond redemption. This I have seen.
grin
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by quickly: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....

EPL u have to be really fast and a quick thinker if not dem go kill ur shine.

Na wetin help ihenacho in man city he was fast and quick thinking whenn he was sub for pellegrino.

I doubt ONuachu will fit EPL.

French ligue is good for him

Look at arsenal Pepe he was a star in french league

2 Likes

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by vickydevoka(m): 5:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Edusouls:
Na premeir league be the only one players can earn Abby?
My guy de play for boavista n en don build 5 houses
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2021
A stepping stone
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:
Lyon are a champions league team
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Seun360(m): 5:34pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fake news, Olympique Lyonnais that already signed Islam Slimani as a replacement to Dembele who departed for Atleti.

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 15, 2021
Reference:

Lol

Mints??

For real?
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2021
uniqueuser:
mtcheew
Leave that guy. The guy was in Midtjylland, Midtjylland normally plays the playoffs qualifications and Genk saw him, Genk was in UEFA competition and also a decent club, other league can see his performance. Lyon is a UCL or UEL candidate most times, a good move.

Onachu to enter West Ham, when last did West Ham enter UCL or UEL. Later he will start playing as substitute player that comes in 80 minutes; all in the name of EPL.

Some Nigeria players are praying to enter championship or even some good clubs in main division.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by azeeza(f): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
Paul Onuachu aka langalanga.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2021
joviegghead:

Really?? How are his mates is EPL faring?

You will just open mouth and start spewing rubbish. This guy is on fire in Belgium.

Now he's going to France and progressing. His EPL counter part like iheanacho are doing fine abi??

It's not about playing in big leagues. It's about being ready to play in them To be ready, you have to start gradually. Get playing time and experience to sharpen your craft rather than getting benched. Then clubs will come knocking.

He's is proven scorer, now clubs know what he can do.

Learn to shut up, use your sense and think before hurling insults. Do these things and your 2021 will be great.

Test your IQ: Lyon, westham and Leeds, which is the biggest club.
Enter EPL to start matches as a substitute, don't mind him. Lyon is a UCL/UEL candidate. What is Leeds, West Ham.

He thinks it's about money or league.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Reference(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Angelfrost:

Kelechi is lazy mentally as well as on the pitch... He believed too much in his own hype to have actually imagined he stood even a faint chance in strolling into Pep's first attacking line up.

This is why young players should always be smart with respect to transfer moves... Had Kelechi gone to even Wolves or Southampton then, he would be better off now.

True that. The only reservation I have about the Premiership for any alien newbie is that Prem managers are on a short chain so most do not involve themselves in player adaptation or development. If you are not an academy product your chances of success are as most zero. League clubs in lower tier continental Europe are run almost like academies, frequently experimenting with overseas players and youngsters because managers in these leagues are not under the same kind of pressures as in England.

There was just no way Pep was going to sit back and patiently develop Kelechi. Where is the time for that when those Atrabs are baying for a UCL crown. Lyon wins UCL or not is no big deal. No pressure there so they can experiment.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Gabe427:
Olympic Lyon ,Dortmund , Salzburg , Leipzig the clubs bring out the best in players for the big money spenders to prey on....

To the Ode above shouting EPL
please ask which has he played for
Salzburg anytime over bottom half of EPL. Salzburg bigger clubs will see your performance (UCL And UEL) you are likely to start match if you're good.

I rather pick a club that participate in UEL, even if it's PSV than to pick the one that sleeps in EPL table.

1 Like

Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by niyidenrele: 5:54pm On Jan 15, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I can see that the dark forces are after him. He will excell superbly in France but he has to stay away from women. The dark forces will try to use girls to destroy him, if he gives into his fleshly desires, he will be ruined beyond redemption. This I have seen.
Hmmmm, speaking from experience
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Reference(m): 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:

Lol

Mints??

For real?

Yeah, but settled for a glass of ice cold bitter lemon. Some comments...duh angry
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by telegramm: 5:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

shey nah talk u talk
tch
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Stephenmoka4(m): 5:57pm On Jan 15, 2021
mansakhalifa:

So, given the chance, you would choose Leeds or West Ham over Lyon?? smiley

Hilarious.
Lyon, see choice o. If them say pick between Bodoe or Leeds. I will pick Bodoe Glimt, that one is future UEL candidate, at least bigger clubs will see my performance.

West Ham or SC Braga. Give me Braga. All this club that is just occupying table, they won't win cup, they won't win league, they won't win trophy, they won't enter top 4, relegation they won't go.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
Keshinr0:

You think Leeds and West Ham are better than Lyon. Lyon plays Champions league often. To me he made a good decision compare to Ihenanco decision years ago
He doesn't know teammates, team play and coaching can affect performance. Let Rohr coach Barcelona with Messi benched for the season, let's see Barcelona position after season completion.
Re: Onuachu Set To Join Ligue 1 Club Olympic Lyon by andrewbaba44: 6:01pm On Jan 15, 2021
kenzysmith:

You guys think epl is everything

E sure me say you no Kuku dey watch ball

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UCL: Which clubs will be the likely winners in the Round of 16? / U-20 World Cup Final: Ghana Wins Brazil [4 - 3] on Penalties / Bartomeu: "I Would Never Have Let Messi Go If I Was Still President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.