Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ (32173 Views)

2023: Nigerians In Diaspora Endorse Yahaya Bello, Set Up Office In Germany / Kogi Lawmakers Endorse Yahaya Bello For Presidency / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by abraham01emma01: 5:15am On Jan 16, 2021
Gyb for presidency eeeeeeeeeee
Only governor Who Owed 24 months salaries of civil servants (most primary school teachers) and forced them to write undertaken letter that he didn't owing them.
For presidency eeeeeeeeeee
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Ayobamipeter36: 5:49am On Jan 16, 2021
Invisible youth abi
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by NGpatriot: 5:53am On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
Ykc2:
economy of nnewi alone is bigger than okene and lokoja the joined together
[/s]

nnewi ko, abakaliki ni.

Sit your ass down somewhere..
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Valkrie: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2021
Even Yahaya urchins and bandits in kogi are not up to 1500 so where is he getting this 15million from?

The guy is just plain stupid..!!

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Richiepaz: 6:07am On Jan 16, 2021
No a single soul tried to explain the kinda president this man is talking about self��

SU president or
Niger president coz that seems to be where most of our leaders came from
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by philipstanley(m): 6:22am On Jan 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
Anything apart from Professor Yemi Osibanjo any other is unacceptable and mediocre, he knows where Nigeria problem lies, he knows how to fix it.

Yemi can easily be manipulated he is soft.

Yahaya cannot be manipulated. you know what I meant aren't you??
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by omoharry(f): 6:44am On Jan 16, 2021
sammysmiles:
Those old men will continue to rule for now....
The youths are not serious...
Yaya Bello is young but is the least performing Governor. I don't know what is wrong with some Nigerians.How on earth can they suggest this man as a candidate to rule Nigeria, when he has failed to even develop kogi state ? There is something really wrong with us oo !! Like Seriously .
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Chimeluv(f): 6:56am On Jan 16, 2021
He should go ahead and waste his money to secure his loss. angry
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by arsenal444(m): 7:26am On Jan 16, 2021
15 million youth or Animals? Them nor add Edo State youth shall? because I know my people and my people knows me
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by litaninja(m): 7:39am On Jan 16, 2021
These guys are still expecting dumb tricks like this to work?
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by brainhgeek(m): 7:42am On Jan 16, 2021
e-15million youths endorse Yeye Hello.

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Abass07(m): 8:08am On Jan 16, 2021
What came to my mind is 'Mo ro pe oloriburuku ni gbogbo won'
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Godson777(m): 8:10am On Jan 16, 2021
The most expensive joke of the century, this useless governor
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by themes009(m): 8:56am On Jan 16, 2021
Fake, lies fabricated news. I hope you are paid a reasonable amount for this
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Slade47(m): 8:57am On Jan 16, 2021
SocialJustice:
Amaechi is the man. Mark it, I said it.

Invisible 15 million. Them see am pick for ground?
like say na so e easy
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Numerouno94(m): 9:14am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Coming from the same people voting for and electing and keep electing kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders.

Bad governance in Kogi made Kogi the largest recipient of Direct Foreign Investment in Nigeria, while your ipob states with kerosene and wheelbarrow governance no fit show face.

How sad..

You people of full of hypocrisy and poor credibility.

grin

Oga re u in Kogi?
Thunder wey go slap u dey do push up.

How u guys support mediocrity in d name of party baffles me.
A Yahaya Bello dat dnt pay salaries nd pensions nd wen he does pay its usually in percentage. A Yahaya dat has not mould ordinary block in d state.
Hv u passed tru Kogi nd see d state of d roads? hv u seen how archaic nd local dat state luks?

Anyways how u go knw afterall u b Zombie.

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by EngrXrix(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
Gemid94:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/15m-youths-endorse-gov-bello-for-president/

15million youths from where?. How did you count them to know they are up to 15million.
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Rawhumper(m): 9:27am On Jan 16, 2021
The North will not be President next election....many will say why not vote and wait for the results.

After the manipulations and extra States created for deserts(with fewer people than meets the eyes) .

If they north try to cling to power, it will be the end of Nigera and downfall of the North.
You can say its seditious but its the truth and what will definitely happen.

So the north can keep aiming to become President, we are tired of another Northern clown to be president.

Note: Am not here to get peoples likes...am here to express myself and the reality.
So anyone that doesnt like me can shove his hand in his ass.

teadrake:
Yeye Bello for President is a good one. After all, the position of Nigerian President is being occupied by clowns and clueless people.
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Michealwiz23: 9:55am On Jan 16, 2021
Am not part of them sha....we don’t need old set of people again....
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by RioCarputo(m): 9:57am On Jan 16, 2021
if this one become President he would be owing workers in every sector salaries and other entitlement till the end of his tenure.....him no care as you see ham so...
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by Sunnyja: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Coming from the same people voting for and electing and keep electing kerosene and wheelbarrow leaders.

Bad governance in Kogi made Kogi the largest recipient of Direct Foreign Investment in Nigeria, while your ipob states with kerosene and wheelbarrow governance no fit show face.

How sad..

grin
"Kogi the largest recipient of FDI..." Is this the new slogan ?! A man who couldn't pay salaries for three years in his first tenure is giving you peanuts to market him and you are bold to say ...." Kogi recipient of largest FDI" . What a generation of clueless youths!

1 Like

Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by obontami: 10:32am On Jan 16, 2021
Why do you bitches take this kind of joke too seriously?
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by tollyboy5(m): 10:44am On Jan 16, 2021
IJEYdiamond:
Yahaya bello will only be the president... of the people's republic of kogi state... it aint leaving that four walls of that state..

Be it invisible zombies or visible individuals... its ends at kogi state..!!

As far as i am concern Naija is not cursed..!!
Lol Naija is cursed by her foolishness!
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by tollyboy5(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

How sad..

grin
You don't have sense. My basa and igbira friend were surprised he won the election with rigging.
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by segun18(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2021
Wonder shall never end! Orisirisi.
Re: ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ by cobaawaa10(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2021
And 20million ghost disagree to that.... Foolishness go kill them

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hate Speech Offenders To Die By Hanging In Senate’s New Bill / Nwamaka Maduchukwu Dies In Nkechi Ikpeazu's Convoy Accident / Peter Obi Meets Cardinal Arinze At Basilica Onitsha- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.