Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus (4743 Views)

Final Year Student Of FUOYE, Ekiti Dies In An Accident (Graphic Photos) / Could This Be The Best Off Campus Hostel In Nigeria? / I Scored 199 In Jamb .pls Can Study Elect/ Engr In Fuoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by Odoogu(m): 3:44pm On Jan 16, 2021
EgunMogaji2:
I’m with the landlord.
If students can’t pay they should commute from home.
Or better yet the government should provide housing subsidies.
are you a foreign student? cheesy why you asking for what does not exist?
Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 16, 2021
Odoogu:

good say your peeps get bar. others nko?
no be say I dey reason irrational, but it's what it is.
Bro no be so ooo... My people dey manage too but all I'm trying to say is that the hostel is an investment... It must yield profit at due time.
Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by Odoogu(m): 3:53pm On Jan 16, 2021
Doradorwa:
Bro no be so ooo... My people dey manage too but all I'm trying to say is that the hostel is an investment... It must yield profit at due time.

na true you talk bro.
but in times like this.. ( which has been very exceptional since my birth into this world) leniency and kindness would go a long way.
biko nu to the landlords...
many of us were angry with the govt. for coming to our aids like other countries did to their citizens.
same goes for all...
Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by sweetrace(f): 6:01pm On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Thats exactly same idea that ruins this country. Business without compassion. Science without compassion is what is killing this world

Does the landlord not deserve some compassion too? Do you know if he borrowed some money to build the house? Maybe even his retirement funds. The situation is no one’s fault.
Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by Fhowe: 6:21pm On Jan 16, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Thats exactly same idea that ruins this country. Business without compassion. Science without compassion is what is killing this world
what compassion if he invested all is life savings into that project as a pensioner do you expect him to hit the streets and start begging , if you were In his shoes you won't do any better
Re: Message Sent By A Landlord In FUOYE Ekiti Off Campus by padi94(m): 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2021
Odoogu:

bro, what happened to humanity?

I get you, but there is no humanity in business... Everyone knows that, he has a business obligation to meet, anyone who foregoes rent does it out of his or her own benevolence... So it shouldn't be a yardstick for measuring humanity. Humanity is giving alms to those you know can't afford dbasics so they don't die, foregoing house rent is not part of it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between United Kingdom, Great Britain And England Explained / Abu Zaria 2nd List For 2010/2011 Admission List Is Out / Isn't It Impossible To Make A First Class In Law?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.