Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (24120 Views)

Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2021
Tobrasky:

Now if this isn't the lamest submission I've had the displeasure of reading, then I don't know what else could come any closer. All you've done here is present wild, redundant and inadmissibly wild theories with no documented facts or proof...na so dem dey take claim land for Bini?so you just show up to a man's land after drenching yourselves in astute streaks of delusions, falsehoods and some revisionist nonsense stories probably fed to you by your ogogoro drinking parents and ancestors with alzheimer's disease. Honestly I'm surprised this thread even made it this far, Yorubas can surely do better than this garbage.
Hahahahaha, the guy has not given me the first oba of lagos cheesy.

He couldn't even give that of Benin.

The guy just making me laugh.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemannnu:

Meanings of "désignent" in English French Dictionary : 1 result(s)

Category French English
General
1 General désignent [v.p./der.] designate
Pronunciation of désignent

https://tureng.com/en/french-english/désignent

That word means designate, sir and I think Tao is right..

Look, you people are too absurd. You don't speak FRENCH ! You don't know what you are talking about !
have you ever taken any translation class ?
I have ! You don't know how to translate sentences from french to english, I do !
There are several meanings in french for several words, often times the sentence in which the word is used gives its meaning.
Look I am tired of having to explain something which is obvious to a person who is illiterate in french, i write books in french !
You can't speak french !

You have no idea how to translate !
this is just an illustration of the fact you guys keep debating subjects you know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
So I ask again, where do your Benin people come from cheesy
Answer: Benin.
Quite an easy answer.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Tobrasky: 11:12am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:

Na una dey entertain these clowns
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:15am On Jan 17, 2021
gregyboy:

The forst oba of lagos is ashikpaka a benin man
So what is the first oba of Lagos and how did he becomes the Oba of lagos. Seems you are sensible a little that that one dudging simple question.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
afonja, i will tell my mad father to stop claiming lagos as yoruba landgrin.

Lagos, is a bonafide edo land and heritage.

Yorubas really don't have respect for their parents, i really dont blame the children tho, after tormenting their adulthood with scary tribal cat looking marks like whiskers on their faces, one would hate his parents for it

But you need not to insult your parents on public forum na, family issues should be left outside the net

But i cant agree mum your mum is stupid, your father is who i pity for
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
Mr man, can you give the name of the first oba of Benin hahahahaha.
I have already told you that these questions can only be answered truthfully by God. You seem too daft to understand.
No human being aive today has the answer to this question.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:17am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

Answer: Benin.
Quite an easy answer.
So they just germinate from bening Hahahahaha. Abeg stop this commedy jor.

Tell me, who always block the oba of Benin slaves from doing their trade is Lagos.

They must be your ancestors cheesy
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:18am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
So what is the first oba of Lagos and how did he becomes the Oba of lagos. Seems you are sensible a little that that one dudging simple question.

So you don't even know but yet you're defending it

If i tell you now what difference would it make

I advice you to go back and read lagos history before you come to defend it

If you need references you pay for it so you can value the knowledge
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Ofemannnu: 11:19am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

Look, you people are too absurd. You don't speak FRENCH ! You don't know what you are talking about !
have you ever taken any translation class ?
I have ! Your don't know how to translate sentences from french to english, I do !
There are several meanings in french for several words, often times the sentence in which the word is used gives its meaning.
Look I am tired of having to explain something which is obvious to a person who is illiterate in french, i write books in french !
You can't speak french !

You have no idea how to translate !

How do you know that I don't speak French?

It has shown now that you don't know anything about French Language.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
So they just germinate from bening Hahahahaha. Abeg stop this commedy jor.

You keep asking stupid questions. You seem barely educated. Stop mistaking the unproven myths you heard with history.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:20am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

I have already told you that these questions can only be answered truthfully by God. You seem too daft to understand.
No human being aive today has the answer to this question.
It was God that came down to install the oba of Benin.

Your other mumu said another thing which is wrong hahahahaha
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:

You're are a clown so you expecting him to give you such information free, pay for it bro
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:22am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

You keep asking stupid questions. You seem barely educated. Stop mistaking the unproven myths you heard with history.
Yes, like you said, I am barely educated.

That is why I want to know from you that is highly educated, I mean Albert Einstein, tell me where the Benin people come from but instead, you keep disappointing hahahahaha.

Dundee

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemannnu:

How do you know that I don't speak French?

It has shown now that you don't know anything about French Language.

Random book on my desk

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
It was God that came down to install the oba of Benin.

Your other mumu said another thing which is wrong hahahahaha

You're waste, you're just trolling you have nothing to say again than to be asking obvious questions you can get answers from the net

You talking like someone who is ego has been shattered

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Christistruth00: 11:23am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

Nice science fiction.
You whom I caught telling lies about a book which I posted on nairaland seven months ago. You even hid it just like you are hiding this your document as well. Why not post the document for everybody to make their verifications ?

LIAR

Is much of Metropolitan Lagos not in Ijebuland ?

Nonsense !
your lies were what stripped you naked!!!!

Is this not the Document?

Not only were you trying to Steal Isale Eko which Benin called Korame from the Awori

You tried to Steal Ijebuland and Egbaland too!

You even tried to steal the name Eko from the Ijebus.

Ole!

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 17, 2021
Some other books on my shelf

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 17, 2021
This is the thing with you guys yoruba. You are litterrally illiterates in french, yet you want to debate french with people who teach in france, people who earned masters degree in france, people who write and read books in french. The same thing goes for history, you are illiterates in history but you believe you can debate it with those whom are centuries ahead of you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
gregyboy:

So you don't even know but yet you're defending it

If i tell you now what difference would it make

I advice you to go back and read lagos history before you come to defend it

If you need references you pay for it so you can value the knowledge
You are a mumu, so for your mind, you have answered me correctly when I laugh at your stupidity.

You mentioned wrong name.

Shame on you and your family, you claimed to be Benin but don't know the first oba of Benin. Fashy
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

LIAR

Nonsense !
your lies were stripped you naked!!!!

Translator cannot give you the best explanation
Compare to humans

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:28am On Jan 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

LIAR

Nonsense !
your lies were stripped you naked!!!!

Compare to humans

Compare to humans
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Westtimeline: 11:30am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:
This is the thing with you guys yoruba. You are litterrally illiterates in french, yet you want to debate french with people who teach in france, people who earned masters degree in france, people who write and read books in french. The same thing goes for history, you are illiterates in history but you believe you can debate it with those whom are centuries ahead of you.
Albert Einstein, shut up and stop digressing. Answer the simple questions thrown at you instead of saving face

Can Benin indegen stand beside yorubas in education.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
"Captain Horseley called it Eco, and that is how the yebous refer to it; but it is not their land: it belongs to Benin, whom have named it Korame, you can recognise the Curamo from older Portuguese reports, just like Eko represents the Ichoo from Holland Hydrographs. Long ago Korame was linked to its metropolis by a very narrow piece of land contained between the great Laguna and the sea; but it has been a while since the Yebous have seazed that very narrow piece of land of which the eastern extremity was invaded by ouyo pirates; and Karamé remained isolated at the extremity of the great Laguna, while it continues to receive from Benin it's governor or political chief."

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:31am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
You are a mumu, so for your mind, you have answered me correctly when I laugh at your stupidity.

You mentioned wrong name.

Shame on you and your family, you claimed to be Benin but don't know the first oba of Benin. Fashy

Once again you're talking like someone who have
Nothing to say due to the fact that is ego has been shattered

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Christistruth00: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

Quiet!!!!!!!!

Lagos is Yorubaland

Aworiland is YORUBALAND
Ijebuland is YORUBALAND
Egbaland is YORUBALAND

Is Lagos Edoland ?

How many Yoruba's or Ife People are dragging ownership of Benin with Edos?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Westtimeline:
Albert Einstein, shut up and stop digressing. Answer the simple questions thrown at you instead of saving face

Can Benin indegen stand beside yorubas in education.

Lol, the percentage of edo who are educated in Nigeria is more than the percentage of Yorubas educated in Nigeria

Do you need a voice note of my yoruba educated friend when he is speaking English
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

LIAR

Nonsense !
your lies were what stripped you naked!!!!

Not only were you trying to Steal Isale Eko which Benin called Korame from the Awori

You tried to Steal Ijebuland and Egbaland too!

Ole!
You whom I personnally caught lying about this book which i posted. You are calling me liar. Well reverse psychology I guess.
Let me explain to you how dumb you are: the caption which you are using is not even complete. You have sentence which are only half in the caption.
You would not know that because you don't speak french. That is the reason you always see me posting more than what you posted.
What you posted is also a caption by me, i did so because I was only trying to focus on one single thing: "Lagos belongs to Benin"

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by gregyboy(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2021
Christistruth00:

We are Yorubas in Yorubaland

Is Lagos Edoland ?

How many Yoruba's or Ife People are dragging ownership of Benin with Edos?

Are you mad, how would any Yoruba drag edo with us were the connection from come

Lagos is an edo land occupied by yoruba immigrants
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Ofemannnu: 11:37am On Jan 17, 2021
nocomment3:

Random book on my desk

lol

This has really shown that you are a fake.

Do you want me to take pics of French books too?
Very childish.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 17, 2021
gregyboy:

Are you mad, how would any Yoruba drag edo with us were the connection from come

Lagos is an edo land occupied bt yoruba immigrants
the yorubas are not even the majority in lagos eventhough they have loud mouths.
I don't think the yorubas are even up to 20% of lagos.
Most yorubas in lagos live in slums due to the fact they are recent migrant workers.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2021
Ofemannnu:

lol

This has really shown that you are a fake.

Do you want me to take pics of French books too?
Very childish.

Do so, now !

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (35) (Reply)

EFCC Arrested Okorocha Over ₦7.9 Billion Fraud / Obasanjo: What Boko Haram Members Told Me When We Met In 2011 / PDP Chairman(kano), Deputy And Others Dump PDP, Join APC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.