Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares (23956 Views)

Man Who Started Lagos Belongs To Igbos Has Been Exposed As Tinubu Supporter(Pix) / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / "Hope Obi supporters Believe Now That Lagos Belongs To The Yorubas" - MC Oluomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:
What kind of King gets banished from Benin into Calabar Forest by the foot soldiers of another King??

Only a native doctor by the title Omonoba n’Edo. grin

Napoleon Bonaparte

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o26XHeCBpBM
When true Kings fight wars, one of them gets killed or sent into exile.
When fake kings (priests like oni ifa) turn themselves into slaves for foreign kings, they get knighted and made governors.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by NGpatriot: 5:05am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

No, Benin was founded by Benin. And Benin was written about in the 1400's.
Yoruba came to being in the 17th century and it was an other name for oyo.
It is weird that you can't understand your elders claim Benin was founded by yoruba in order to boost their egos. Most yorubas descend from slaves and that hurts you people's egos too much.

Oranmiyan actually landed in Benin back in 1170AD in the 12th century.

His son was Eweka 1, the Oba of Benin in the 12th century.

Abeg go and read your history books.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2021
NGpatriot:

Oranmiyan actually landed in 1170AD in the 12th century.

Abeg go and read your history books.

you are not even a toddler, you are a baby. Oranmiyan is a cartoon character made for children, not for adults, he never existed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_ymEWtcaYE

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 16, 2021
At this point, I have proven all my points. The fanatical revisionists will keeo denying reality and getting deaper into their madness. I will not join them into madness.

What kind of a king gets knighted by an other king ?

Answer: a fake king.

Thanks for helping me prove my point that oni ofe ife was a sell out to the british.

Also notice that nowhere in your document is the oni called Oba. The article which once again you did not provide in full clearly shows the oni as a politician who had the favors of the british. As I have always stated, the oni was elevated by the british whom he served well, while true African kings were degraded.
Notice how the oni is nt referred to as the leader of the yoruba but actually as one among many ruling yoruba chiefs in the western region.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by NGpatriot: 5:14am On Jan 16, 2021
[s]
nocomment2:

you are not even a toddler, you are a baby. Oranmiyan is a cartoon character made for children, not for adults, he never existed.
https://www.youtube.com/wacaYE
[/s]

I didn't see this ignorant troll and comedian coming.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:15am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Napoleon Bonaparte

When fake kings (priests like oni ifa) turn themselves into slaves for foreign kings, they get knighted and made governors.
No Benin King Overami didn’t fight a war — nor did he order any war. In fact, he begged and denied during his trial that he never asked his people to commit the murder.

I can send you a proceeding of his trial where he was pleading not to be killed and that he never ordered the murder.

The Benin king Overami had no control long before the British took over Benin.

Benin kingdom had already been suffering humiliation from more powerful kingdoms of Ibadan, Ilorin and Nupe

Overanmi literally pleaded to be banished rather than executed. He was humiliated for having no power over his people.

Stop comparing your native doctore (aka Omonoba) to Napoleon.

The words “Napoleon” and “Omonoba” literally can’t fit into the same library. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:17am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996622_oniofifepriest_jpega627ad8152e5189591312779b1eea23a

First of all, the last time I schooled you on the “Ooni” topic, you were caught pants down lying about why your Obas visit Ile-Ife when they’re newly enthroned.

You claimed your Oba Akenzua II’s visit to Ife was to greet the then Governor of Western Region — the Ooni.

However, I disgraced you by demonstrating that the Ooni wouldn’t be made Governor until three decades later.

And how did you react to the disgrace? The same thing you do when in shame. You deactivated your account and fled in shame.

Moreover, I have already debunked your reta.rded unsubstantiated claim into silence on this same page. Thanks for helping me bring it to this current page.

See my comment below:
The image you attached here traces to only one source as diverse and as versatile as the World-Wide-Web is.

The image traces only to a post from an unverified Facebook page of a certain apparent amateur who, nonetheless, self-certified theirs as a history page. smiley

This singular originator of this image (and Facebook post) — from where our OP has simply lifted word-for-word and image-for-image — was severely roasted in the comment section of their own Facebook post for misinforming the public.

Guess what, this poster (despite the multiple and consistent heavy criticisms in the comment section) dared not name even one source to prove that the individual in the picture was indeed an Ooni, much less substantiate the authenticity of their uncorroborated and sourceless footnote which they’ve edited into the anonymous picture. It was a clear case of propaganda gone wrong.

There is simply no evidence anywhere in all of history pages to back up his mischievous association of the Ooni of Ife with IfA priesthood. Neither could he dare say a word in defense of his apparent mischievous editing as there is no other source for such (apparently false) information.

In fact to be emphatic, there is not a single past Ooni of Ife (from Yorubaland’s photography era) who has ever adorned the circular-style beaded-necklace as shown in the OP’s image.

This singular fact alone instantly debunks our OP’s image (and its accompanying footnote) as a work of dubious and fraudulent propaganda. Lol! cheesy

The Ooni of Ife was always and remains the head of all Yoruba kings as I have demonstrated with evidence in my above comment which precedes this one

Moreover, the attachments below published in the year 1903 shows that the Ooni of Ife had always been the head of all Yoruba monarchs since time immemorial.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12915204_3bb91d9be2ea45c5afd3f41e88728f3e_jpeg_jpeg645a15f18177fc5fe10c58c7cc98cb9c
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12915205_d21b9942ec6b49db8268dddb52125c5d_jpeg_jpeg5b7a9464bca8be76b7a6cbdd30d76898
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12915206_ea1bb7bbeb514c029bf799998b655ca3_jpeg_jpeg94b9f98f3c978fcbb8823afc65a47cbc

Having debunked that, I like to add that: The oldest known written evidence of “Oba” for your a Benin monarch is in the 1860s.

Whereas, we have seen an 1845 usage of “Oba” for Yoruba monarchs. LMAO!

The link below debunks the lies of the Benin lying machines and exposes the fact that the word “Oba” was borrowed by the Binis from the Yorubas.

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 16, 2021
look yoruba revisionist if you want to lie, at least make it a smart lie, I feel insulted when I have to correct such an obvious lie. I notice once again that you quote a document which you do not provide in full, therefor you don't allow me or anybody here to cross examine it because it is emost likely a revisionist document written by a revisionist making claims which suit your ego.

Reality check, ibadan was a village: proof

List of he rulers of ibadan: (notice they used to be called ba'ale until 1929) when they started calling them olubadan and it is only in 1955 that they started calling them Oba). A village doesn't raid an empire nor does it threaten an empire.

Ba’ale Maye Okunade (1820-1830)
Ba’ale Oluyedun
Ba’ale Lakanle
Bashorun Oluyole 1850
Ba’ale Oderinlo 1850
Ba’ale Oyeshile Olugbode 1851-1864
Ba’ale Ibikunle 1864
Bashorun Ogunmola 1865-1867
Ba’ale Akere I 1867-1870
Ba’ale Orowusi 1870-1871
Are Ona Kakanfo Obadoke Latosa 1871-1885
Ba’ale Ajayi Osungbekun 1885-1893
Ba’ale Fijabi I 1893-1895
Ba’ale Oshuntoki 1895-1897
Ba’ale Fajinmi 1897-1902
Ba’ale Mosaderin 1902-1904
Ba’ale Dada Opadare 1904-1907
Ba’ale Sunmonu Apampa 1907-1910
Ba’ale Akintayo Awanibaku Elenpe 1910-1912
Ba’ale Irefin 1912-1914
Ba’ale Shittu Latosa (son of Are Latosa) 1914-1925
Ba’ale Oyewole Foko 1925-1929
Olubadan Okunola Abass 1930-1946
Olubadan Akere I 1946
Olubadan Oyetunde I 1946
Olubadan Akintunde Bioku 1947-1948
Olubadan Fijabi II 1948-1952
Olubadan Alli Iwo 1952
Olubadan Apete 1952-1955
Oba Isaac Babalola Akinyele 1955-1964
Oba Yesufu Kobiowu July 1964 - December 1964
Oba Salawu Akanni Aminu 1965-1971
Oba Shittu Akintola Oyetunde II 1971-1976
Oba Gbadamosi Akanbi Adebimpe 1976-1977
Oba Daniel ‘Tayo Akinbiyi 1977-1982
Oba Yesufu Oloyede Asanike I 1982-1994
Oba Emmanuel Adegboyega Operinde I (1994-1999)
Oba Yunusa Ogundipe Arapasowu I (1999-2007)
Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade I (2007-2016)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:24am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
At this point, I have proven all my points. The fanatical revisionists will keeo denying reality and getting deaper into their madness. I will not join them into madness.

What kind of a king gets knighted by an other king ?

Answer: a fake king.

Thanks for helping me prove my point that oni ofe ife was a sell out to the british.
First of all, you haven’t been able to put forward any lie that I didn’t debunk.

Secondly, I’m not sure why you’re insisting that the Ooni of Ife was responsible for saving Benin kingdom from perishing in 1897.

Thirdly, your Oba was a leader of the mid-Western region under the British influence — hence a slave sellout.

Remember his ancestor was banished to the evil forest in Calabar by the same British.

What kind of King gets banished from Benin into Calabar forest by the foot soldiers of another King??

Only a native doctor by the title Omonoba n’Edo. grin

[s]Also notice that nowhere in your document is the oni called Oba, nor is he even called king. The article which once again you did not provide in full clearly shows the oni as a politician who had the favors of the british. As I have always stated, the oni was elevated by the british whom he served well, while true African kings were degraded.
Notice how the oni is nt referred to as the leader of the yoruba but actually as one among many ruling yoruba chiefs in the western region.[/s]
I have debunked this dumb argumentum ex silentio hundreds of times. Try them only with your dumb folks.

Learn to recongnize the difference when I’m schooling you, okay? Good boy.

Now to debunking you:

The attachment was meant to prove one thing and one thing only — to demonstrate to that he was knighted, and hence the title “Sir”.

I predicted that you had no clue what “knight” means and then you confirmed that you truly have no clue.

Moreover, can you show me where a Benin king was called Omonoba — the title of Benin kings.

Or must we assume this to be another Benin fraud?

For every 1 “Omonoba” you show me, I will show you 3 “Oba” for the Ife king, and how is the apex Yoruba king.

Moreover, I have proven again and again how Benin borrowed the word “Oba” from Yoruba. See link below:

Binis Own The Word “Oba” ??
DEBUNKED:

https://www.nairaland.com/6234931/why-ikwerres-not-igbo-logic/15#96513655

The earliest known written usage of “Oba” for a Benin king was in the 1860s when Benin borrowed it from the Yorubas.

I have already presented an 1840s written usage of “Oba” for Yoruba monarchs.

Please explain to me again why you insist that the 1860s is earlier than the 1840s. LMAO!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:27am On Jan 16, 2021
By the way, where are the proceedings. You should know one thing about me, I love history. I can't be shamed by history, anything which is proven I just take it and go with it. What i hate however are fake history which is what you keep peddling. You keep quoting documents which you don't care to provide because they are either fake documents either you don't want me to cross examine them. You are a scam artist.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 16, 2021
To any neutral and intelligent person out there: this person tao is quoting a paper and he refuses to provide the paper in the form of a link.
How do I know he didn't just write the paper ?
How do I cross examine the paper to know if it were not a revisionist work ?
So I should just believe him ? Is this how debates work ?
This is just crazyness.
The only thing I can do is to ignore the paper until the revisionist is ready to actually provide the full document so that I can cross examine it.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:32am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
[s]look yoruba revisionist if you want to lie, at least make it a smart lie, I feel insulted when I have to correct such an obvious lie. I notice once again that you quote a document which you do not provide in full, therefor you don't allow me or anybody here to cross examine it because it is emost likely a revisionist document written by a revisionist making claims which suit your ego.

Reality check, ibadan was a village: proof

List of he rulers of ibadan: (notice they used to be called ba'ale until 1929) when they started calling them olubadan and it is only in 1955 that they started calling them Oba). A village doesn't raid an empire nor does it threaten an empire.

Ba’ale Maye Okunade (1820-1830)
Ba’ale Oluyedun
Ba’ale Lakanle
Bashorun Oluyole 1850
Ba’ale Oderinlo 1850
Ba’ale Oyeshile Olugbode 1851-1864
Ba’ale Ibikunle 1864
Bashorun Ogunmola 1865-1867
Ba’ale Akere I 1867-1870
Ba’ale Orowusi 1870-1871
Are Ona Kakanfo Obadoke Latosa 1871-1885
Ba’ale Ajayi Osungbekun 1885-1893
Ba’ale Fijabi I 1893-1895
Ba’ale Oshuntoki 1895-1897
Ba’ale Fajinmi 1897-1902
Ba’ale Mosaderin 1902-1904
Ba’ale Dada Opadare 1904-1907
Ba’ale Sunmonu Apampa 1907-1910
Ba’ale Akintayo Awanibaku Elenpe 1910-1912
Ba’ale Irefin 1912-1914
Ba’ale Shittu Latosa (son of Are Latosa) 1914-1925
Ba’ale Oyewole Foko 1925-1929
Olubadan Okunola Abass 1930-1946
Olubadan Akere I 1946
Olubadan Oyetunde I 1946
Olubadan Akintunde Bioku 1947-1948
Olubadan Fijabi II 1948-1952
Olubadan Alli Iwo 1952
Olubadan Apete 1952-1955
Oba Isaac Babalola Akinyele 1955-1964
Oba Yesufu Kobiowu July 1964 - December 1964
Oba Salawu Akanni Aminu 1965-1971
Oba Shittu Akintola Oyetunde II 1971-1976
Oba Gbadamosi Akanbi Adebimpe 1976-1977
Oba Daniel ‘Tayo Akinbiyi 1977-1982
Oba Yesufu Oloyede Asanike I 1982-1994
Oba Emmanuel Adegboyega Operinde I (1994-1999)
Oba Yunusa Ogundipe Arapasowu I (1999-2007)
Oba Samuel Odulana Odugade I (2007-2016)[/s]

First of all — SOURCE ??

Secondly — Your sourceless list only goes to prove that Ibadan was founded to be a subservient territory to the Great Eyo Empire.

Until it grew large and strong to attain its INDEPENDENT status of a Kingdom.

The word “Oba” would continue to trouble you Binis. You know why? ••• Because it was never a native Benin word.

“Oba” is a “Yoruba” word which simply means “king” — literally: “overlord”, “emperor”, etc.

In other words, any Yoruba territory which attains the independence of “Kingdom” would naturally have an “Oba” [“King”].

This is regardless of whether or not this territory started out with a “King” [“Oba”], or it was originally a mere sub-settlement under a larger kingdom.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:

First of all — SOURCE ??

Ha, so you are asking for source ? You !
You who refuses to provide the documents which you keep supposedly quoting ?
Is your head correct ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:34am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
[s]By the way, where are the proceedings. You should know one thing about me, I love history. I can't be shamed by history, anything which is proven I just take it and go with it. What i hate however are fake history which is what you keep peddling. You keep quoting documents which you don't care to provide because they are either fake documents either you don't want me to cross examine them. You are a scam artist.[/s]

nocomment2:
[s]To any neutral and intelligent person out there: this person tao is quoting a paper and he refuses to provide the paper in the form of a link.
How do I know he didn't just write the paper ?
How do I cross examine the paper to know if it were not a revisionist work ?
So I should just believe him ? Is this how debates work ?
This is just crazyness.
The only thing I can do is to ignore the paper until the revisionist is ready to actually provide the full document so that I can cross examine it.[/s]
You know I usually don’t respond to rants.

My specialization is simply to debunk your LIES — not your rants.

So bring on your LIES, I’m itching to debunk. Haha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:41am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Ha, so you are asking for source ? You !
You who refuses to provide the documents which you keep supposedly quoting ?
Is your head correct ?
Two different things.

Provide you the book or provide you the source (aka reference) which one? LMAO!
———————
In case you’re wondering, my onus in the course of a debate flogging you, is to provide you with source aka reference.

I don’t have to buy you books. That’s your parents’ duty not mine.

———————
Having said that my reply in that comment is two-fold.

Is there any reason you couldn’t see the second one?

Even your fake reply to the first one has now being debunked.

What a pity?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:

Secondly — Your sourceless list only goes to prove that Ibadan was founded to be a subservient territory to the Great Eyo Empire.

Until it grew large and strong to attain the status of a Kingdom.
So ibadan "grew strong to attain the status of a Kingdom" in 1955 while the region was deep into british rule and indeendence was very near ?
You are so dumb, it is not possible to invent anything as dumb as you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:
Two different things.

Provide you the book or provide you the source (aka reference) which one? LMAO!
I will happilly provide whatever source you want as soon as you provide the documents which you claim to quote.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

Napoleon Bonaparte

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:45am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

So ibadan "grew strong to attain the status of a Kingdom" in 1955 while the region was deep into british rule and indeendence was very near ?
You are so dumb, it is not possible to invent anything as dumb as you.
Where is the evidence for the date of 1955 ??

And IFF truly there is evidence to back up the date of 1955 — then a resounding YES is my answer. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by BornRicch(m): 5:46am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:
Lol. You had to chip this comment in after I had replied ??

You’re trying too hard to give off the false impression that I couldn’t debunk you.

Well, I have debunked this before, and I will do it again. Thanks for the opportunity.
—————————

Here goes the bit-by-bit comments after every bit of the actual translation of the French book, starting from the last line of the page 25:

Translation:
Captain Horsely referred to it as Eco, and that is how it was designated by the Ijebus •••

Comment:
(1)(a) The pronoun “it” here (in the context of this book) obviously does not refer to the modern geographical delineation of present-day Lagos State.

(1)(b) Rather, ”it” here refers to one of the many islands of Lagos — specifically that which is known today as Lagos Island.

(2) The name “Eko” for this island was coined by the Ijebus — and not by the Binis.

Translation:
••• by the Ijebus, but it is not their domain, it is the Benins’ — who refer to it by the name Korame •••

Comment:
(1) This shows that although the name “Eko” was coined by the Ijebus; the Binis have been on that specific location before them.

This statement here says absolutely nothing about your false notion that the Binis are the autochthonous owners of the island (or any part of Lagos).

(2) In fact, this same book already debunks such idea on page 25 where it clearly indicates that, the autochthonous ownership of the island [and beyond] belongs to the Aworis — not the Binis, nor the Ijebus.

(3) In sum then, this statement here (rather than speaking of autochthonous ownership) simply speaks of the relative right of the Ijebus or the Benin’s to the specific land which the Ijebus later came to name and occupy.

(4) The autochthonous ownership of all the land (according to this same book on page 25 and 26) has absolutely nothing to do with the Binis.

Translation:
••• the Benins’ — who refer to it by the name Korame [which is] recognizably the Curamo of the old Portuguese’s accounts, just as Eko represents the Dutch hydrographers’ Ichoo.

Korame and its mainland were linked, in the past, by a sandspit between the great lagoon and the sea. The Ijebus have, however, for a long time seized that sandspit which has also been infiltrated by Ijaw pirates in the East.

Korame thus remained isolated at the end of the great lagoon, and continued to be dependent on Benin for its choice of governor or political leader
.”

Comment:
(1) The Binis call the island “Korame” based on the old Portuguese word “Curamo” — not the other way round.

(2) The Ijebus who had coined the word ”Eko” for the island also did that (according to this book) based on the old Dutch word “Ichoo”.

(3) [Trade] activities in Lagos appears to attract more people than Ijebu and Benin immigrants. The Ijaws are also noted to have fallen in.

(4) It is noteworthy that the political leadership alluded to here [“governor or political leader”] was for the Binis, by the Binis, among the Binis, confined the part of the island left for the Binis.

The fact was witnessed by a German trader by the name Adreas J. Ulsheimer who in the year 1603 visited the settlement left for the Bini immigrants.

He noted that their settlement was on an island [Lagos island]; that it was fenced; that they ran their own affairs within the walls of their settlement, and that there were other bigger settlements on the island.

In other words, their dependence on their King (back in Benin) for the choice of their leader for their Bini must
not be confused with some idea of a King of Lagos.

No, the author of this French book chose his words carefully. He wrote “governor or political leader”. There are French words for “King” or “Monarch” if he had intended that.

Moreover, the kingship of Lagos island hadn’t yet begun as at this period. The Lagos island kingship didn’t begin until at the end of the 1600s/early 1700s.

It is always super easy to refute your dumb lies.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996573_16a428fd9d6444b2ad7219a9a44781d3_jpeg_jpega1f09ebdcbab0dd0aebe0dcc2167f806

Cheers.

Why can't you make an argument instead of reposting your copy paste? Aren't you aware some people login Nairaland to read posts and comments? Yoruba people nah wa for una. I don't think I've quoted you before, but I'll take it upon myself to expose who you truly are on this forum. I pray you don't have a social media account because I will hack into your device.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:48am On Jan 16, 2021
BornRicch:
[s]Why can't you make an argument instead of reposting your copy paste? Aren't you aware some people login Nairaland to read posts and comments? Yoruba people nah wa for una. I don't think I've quoted you before, but I'll take it upon myself to expose who you truly are on this forum. I pray you don't have a social media account because I will hack into your device.[/s]
Make an argument??

Yes, I copied & pasted MY OWN already made argument??

Is there anyone else claiming to be the author of the comment?? LMAO!

Or are you simply angry that your posterboy is being crushed and disgraced?? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:51am On Jan 16, 2021
If I may ask (@BornRicch) why do you want to hAcK into my devise ??

Also, why do you want to eXpOse me ??

Oh, you want to eXpOse me because I debunk Benin lies??
———————
I’m glad you already exposed yourself though.

Do you know the song that goes: “kirikiri n’jo soapy”. cheesy

Cc: Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 5:59am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:

I will happilly provide whatever source you want as soon as you provide the documents which you claim to quote.
Lol. Stop being moronically vague. LMAO!

What do you mean by “provide the documents” ??

(1) Do you mean I should always provide detailed references to the materials I allude to ?? — which I almost always do.

Please point out where I have failed to do that anywhere on Nairaland, and I will do so immediately.

(2) Do you mean that I have to buy you those materials (rather than simply provide you with the detailed reference for cross-checking purposes).

If the second is what you intend, then I’m sorry to break your plastic heart that I am not one of your parents.

Buying you books is your parents’ duty, not mine. Okay?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12996926_9cfaf7feeed848b3af8bcf031191dc46_jpeg_jpeg9749015ad2d0ce380fd43bb08def194a

My duty is simply to make a historical statement, and then back it up with detailed reference that would allows for crosscheck.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:00am On Jan 16, 2021
Thanks for confirming how dumb you are.

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 16, 2021
What else is there to discuss with a delusional person who doesn't understand how time works. This person's delusion is above my paygrade.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 16, 2021
TAO11:
Lol. Stop being moronically vague. LMAO!

What do you mean by “provide the documents” ??

(1) Do you mean I should always provide detailed references to the materials I allude to ?? — which I almost always do.

Your references are fake unless you provide proof they are not.
Provide the documents otherwise you are just a scammer with fake references which do not have anything to do with what you claim to quote.
You need to prove your references are true, i shouldn't have to believe your word and I should be able to cross examine whatever you claim to quote.
You are just a scammer, and I know why you are doing this.

I know you are just a person completely ignorant of the most basic things about history or even reality, you believe google will always save you from your ignaorance and lack of education. Many times in the passed before you started hiding whatever you claim to quote, we were always quick to cross examine the documents you got through google search and we always were able to shame you and show just how ignorant you are.
That is why you decided to either make fake documents or hide whatever you quote.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by Nobody: 6:11am On Jan 16, 2021
This person is too deluded for me to discuss with. Google wont get you a functionning brain.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
Napoleon Bonaparte

No Benin King Overami didn’t fight a war — nor did he order any war. In fact, he begged and denied during his trial that he never asked his people to commit the murder.

I can send you a proceeding of his trial where he was pleading not to be killed and that he never ordered the murder.

The Benin king Overami had no control long before the British took over Benin.

Benin kingdom had already been suffering humiliation from more powerful kingdoms of Ibadan, Ilorin and Nupe

Overanmi literally pleaded to be banished rather than executed. He was humiliated for having no power over his people.

Stop comparing your native doctore (aka Omonoba) to Napoleon.

The words “Napoleon” and “Omonoba” literally can’t fit into the same library. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by oyatz(m): 6:18am On Jan 16, 2021
Yebosola:

Nothing serious, he is talking about Lagos island ONLY, not Lagos as a whole, get your facts right.

Even at that, this is misleading.

It's just the Royalty and some chieftaincy families like Eletu- Odibo that came from Bini. The rest of the people of Isale-Eko were of Awori Origin.

The Binis were a colonial power in Lagos and not the founder or the earliest settlers of Lagos.
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 6:19am On Jan 16, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by oyatz(m): 6:27am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
"pirates ouyos" stands for "ijaw pirates", not oyo pirates.

Ouyo= Oyo and nothing else.

How can Ouyo be Ijaw?
Re: Lagos Belongs To Benin - Obanikoro's Grandson Declares by TAO11(f): 6:35am On Jan 16, 2021
nocomment2:
[s]Your references are fake unless you provide proof they are not.

Provide the documents otherwise you are just a scammer with fake references which do not have anything to do with what you claim to quote.
You need to prove your references are true, i shouldn't have to believe your word and I should be able to cross examine whatever you claim to quote.
You are just a scammer, and I know why you are doing this.

I know you are just a person completely ignorant of the most basic things about history or even reality, you believe google will always save you from your ignaorance and lack of education. Many times in the passed before you started hiding whatever you claim to quote, we were always quick to cross examine the documents you got through google search and we always were able to shame you and show just how ignorant you are.
That is why you decided to either make fake documents or hide whatever you quote.[/s]
First of all, you’re so used to dumb Benin people that you always assume that everyone else must be dumb like your kinsmen — no, I am a Yoruba.

Secondly, you always claim to have seen the four walls of a university — I knew a day like this would come when that too would be exposed as a brutal lie.

If you’ve ever seen the four walls of a university or read an academic paper or a book published by an academic, then you should know the following:

Quotes and paraphrases are at minimum substantiated with references that allow for crosschecking. Not with pictures of the external page/material being quoted or paraphrased.

Going by your dumb logic, all published academic works are false — because quotes and paraphrase are substantiated therein with references (that allows for cross-checking), rather than with pictures of external pages.

In sum then, detailed references that allow for cross checking are my onus to substantiating my quotes and paraphrases.

If you must acquire the referenced book/paper itself, then your parents have to do the buying for you not me. It is your parents’ duty to buy you books.

Unless I have ever provided a reference which on cross checking turned out to be spurious do you stand a moral chance of questioning my now subsequent references.

And for that, you would need to prove your claim to all and sundry that so & so reference which I once provided was spurious.

You would prove that by demonstrating that the said book/paper doesn’t exist, or that the said book/paper doesn’t contain the said statement in the referenced page, etc.

You either already know all these (in which case your are a grand fraud); or you never knew any of these (in which case you’re a grand dullard).

The attached image below is a perfect depiction of what I have always put you through on Nairaland.

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (35) (Reply)

Impeachment Over: Fayose Calls For Street Jubilation As APC Lawmakers End Tenure / Another Fulani Attack Looms, In Uzo-uwani Local Government Area Of Enugu State / How Nigerian Army Captured Sambisa Forests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.